4-AD??

gibbons2

Awards
I'm thinking about running one of their supplements and this one caught my eye. Any good results? Im looking for a bit of size and strength.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4-ad is a solid product. Most commonly used stacked with other compounds for mass gains and to fight lethargy as a test base.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just 4-ad by itself? I would run AMS's Arom-x and call it good.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's all I'd need for pct?
AMS designed Arom-x as PCT for their products. Unless you plan on running really high doses, long cycle, or stacking it with stronger/harsher compounds such as the many methylated products out their then Arom-x should do you just fine. If your cycle is going to become more complex like the things I just previously mentioned then additional test booster or SERMs may need to come into play.

gibbons2

Awards
AMS designed Arom-x as PCT for their products. Unless you plan on running really high doses, long cycle, or stacking it with stronger/harsher compounds such as the many methylated products out their then Arom-x should do you just fine. If your cycle is going to become more complex like the things I just previously mentioned then additional test booster or SERMs may need to come into play.
if anything I would run the simple dosage and run it solo. thanks man!

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
You would be better suited to stack it with other ams products. You also would want to run a higher dose than recommended on the label. 4ad is a great product. You just gotta tinker with the dosage and learn to let them things dissolve completely

gibbons2

Awards
You would be better suited to stack it with other ams products. You also would want to run a higher dose than recommended on the label. 4ad is a great product. You just gotta tinker with the dosage and learn to let them things dissolve completely
well this would be my first cycle so I was thinking of playing it safe. thanks for the advice I'll use it for the future. thanks bro

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Keep up posted