Developing my second cycle..

BMStricklin

BMStricklin

Awards
At about 90% healed from the injury that happened during the my first cycle, I am ready to start planning my second cycle. I had to cut the first one short due to killer back/shoulder pain, which came to be from me stretching my Brachial Plexus nerve. It atrophied my left Lat, Tricep and some of my chest, but those parts are slowly building back up. I currently have 47 Alpha Mass pills, 128 Alpha Bulk pills, and plenty of Super Cycle left and plan on trying to incorporate these into the cycle. I have been eyeing up the Anabolic Growth kit and the Pro Anabolic Kit. The Pro Anabolic kit would allow me to buy 2 of them and the Augmentor but I am not sure I need that much AromX. So my thought was the Anabolic Growth Kit, with Augmentor and Aromx bought separately.

With that setup this is what I was thinking with the Anabolic Growth Kit

ON
Week 1: 7 AMass , 2 1Andro , 2 Deca , 2 4-ad , 3 Aug
Week 2: 2 1Andro , 2 Deca , 2 4-ad , 3 Aug
Week 3: 8 ABulk , 2 1Andro , 2 Deca , 2 4-ad , 3 Aug
Week 4: 10 ABulk , 2 1Andro , 2 Deca , 2 4-ad , 3 Aug

PCT
Week 5-8: 2 AromX , 4SuperCycle , TestPowder(USPLabs)
SERM is on hand if needed.

Would this make sense, or be too liable to lose the gains since it is a short cycle. Can the doses of the RDe pills be stacked like the Alpha pills? If so Would it be more beneficial to get the Pro Anabolic and double the dose of the 4AD and Deca or would the 1Andro be better for the mass gains? This also may sound dumb, but do you need to consume the +20g of fat with meals with the RDe's?

Any help or suggestions would be great.. Thanks guys!

smike

Awards
I had something similar. A nerve in my lower back got pinched and i had killer pains in my right knee, my hip and in front of my hip. I could not walk for more than 5 steps without resting. If that wasn't enough i then got a cramp in my shin because of my bad posture and that lead to a cramp in my quad. I didn't sleep for three days and i finally got antiinflamatory and muscle.relaxing shots. Two months later i started working out again. I have lost five kilos (10? Pounds) and my right quad is four centimeters smaller than my left. I am still not walking correctly but at least i'm working out. I hope you get your strength and simetry back soon.

smike

Awards
What i would do is take the 1 andro and 4ad for the first four weeks and then four weeks of deca and alphamass. (This might be dumb.)

tattoopierced1

Honestly I'd wait until you are fully healed before jumping back on.. this is just my opinion, but why risk re-injuring yourself and putting yourself out further if you are not at 100%.

BMStricklin

BMStricklin

Awards
Honestly I'd wait until you are fully healed before jumping back on.. this is just my opinion, but why risk re-injuring yourself and putting yourself out further if you are not at 100%.
I have full intentions of that Pierced. Was mainly just trying to figure out what I could look forward too