I was looking in to run this cycle starting in December

This was the dosages I was looking at running
1-AD: 2/2/2/2
Dvol: 2/2/2/2
4-AD: 0/0/2/2/2/2

And for PCT:
AromX: 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2
TestoPro: 0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4

Is there anything I would be missing or does a cycle like this look safe?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
youre gonna want 8 weeks. dhea takes 4 to take effect

Rambo808

Awards
I think I'm going to stick with the four week cycle it works the best for my schedule. I'm thinking about running a log on here and also and log on my YouTube channel.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
you wont notice anything. 4 week dhea is a waste of money, unless youre over 30 years old

if you did any research beforehand. youd already know this. and youd know its very common for advanced users to run 12+ weeks of 1-dhea and 4-dhea cycles

Rambo808

Awards
I did do research beforehand and I also did see people my age run this same cycle and had strength and size gains I don't have the time to run a 12 week cycle I'm looking you run a 4 week cycle for some quick size and strength gains.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
How do you not have the time, that seems kind of odd, u just eat a few pills a day. Just don't be disappointed in your cycle and understand there is a chance you may not notice much with the protocol you are choosing and come back flaming the product if you don't get the results you are expecting. I think you will see a bit of strength and size but won't hit the full potential of the product but as long as you are aware of this and know that you could have gotten more out of it then that choice is yours. Just hate seeing people not fully understand something then claim a product didn't do anything for them, but as long as you have one your research and are comfortable with your decision, then go for it.

Rambo808

Awards
I don't have time because I'm running it over the off season

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to run a 4 week cycle, what you have laid out looks fine.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I was looking in to run this cycle starting in December

This was the dosages I was looking at running
1-AD: 2/2/2/2
Dvol: 2/2/2/2
4-AD: 0/0/2/2/2/2

And for PCT:
AromX: 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2
TestoPro: 0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4

Is there anything I would be missing or does a cycle like this look safe?
hit the gym hard bro