New to the site!

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
So, a buddy gave me two boxes of AMS Decavol RD. I am looking to get strength gains and build some mass(trying to cut body fat right now), but I'm not too sure if this is what i need. I was looking in to ordering a stack when he gave me the Decavol and will probably still be picking one up after i run this cycle. The questions i have are if i run Decavol RD as a standalone would i still need to run a PCT and would i take it with or after the cycle(what is a good PCT I should pick up)? Also, should i take the recommend dose or up it? Any input would be awesome.

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
Age/weight/training experience?

Current 1RM?
Age - 28/ Weight - 319/ Training - Been off from lifting for the past two years after breaking my arm, but been training on and off for the past years doing Boxing/MMA

Bench is only at 225 right now and only been back in the weight room for 3 weeks

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age - 28/ Weight - 319/ Training - Been off from lifting for the past two years after breaking my arm, but been training on and off for the past years doing Boxing/MMA

Bench is only at 225 right now and only been back in the weight room for 3 weeks
Squat/DL?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To see where you are at currently so that people that have used that product can advise you on it.

I feel that you can progress quickly without it but its your choice.

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
right on, just asking. I'm sure i can, but i have a problem with muscle fatigue and feel like having the extra boost will help. Have you used decavol rd? If so, how was your results?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why not progress as much as you can naturally since you just start lifting again. let your body adapt and grow on it's own. why waste 2 bottles to get somewhere in 6 weeks that you could do naturally. max out your potential. I'd say save them

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not progress as much as you can naturally since you just start lifting again. let your body adapt and grow on it's own. why waste 2 bottles to get somewhere in 6 weeks that you could do naturally. max out your potential. I'd say save them
That is my thought.

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
I don't plan on running the cycle for another 5 weeks. That will put me back lifting for 8 weeks.

uvawahoowa

Awards
I don't plan on running the cycle for another 5 weeks. That will put me back lifting for 8 weeks.
You think you can max out naturally in 8 weeks after extended inactivity? Also, for a recomp its not going to make any difference what you take if your diet isn't 100% on point

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
You think you can max out naturally in 8 weeks after extended inactivity? Also, for a recomp its not going to make any difference what you take if your diet isn't 100% on point
Just because i have not been lifting heavy does not mean i have not been training. I have a active workout with my boxing which i have been doing for over 8 years. I been back on track with my diet and have lost around 11 pounds in the last 3 weeks.

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
I came on here asking about a product and asking questions about taking it, but like most forums i get bs answers questioning why i am going to take it, how, and ect.... Would be nice if i could just get a straight answer and not some personal trainer blah, blah, blah, reply bout how stupid i am or any other stupid remark.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all everyone is sayin is that you should continue lifting more and get to where you want naturally and THEN use the decavol to push past it.

it seems like a huge waste to me to use something to get somewhere you can get to naturally. I'm sure many others will echo this.

uvawahoowa

Awards
all everyone is sayin is that you should continue lifting more and get to where you want naturally and THEN use the decavol to push past it.

it seems like a huge waste to me to use something to get somewhere you can get to naturally. I'm sure many others will echo this.
This.

You are aware this is a public forum where people are free to air their opinions, and you don't have to respond to every post right?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This.

You are aware this is a public forum where people are free to air their opinions, and you don't have to respond to every post right?
Is that to me or the OP?

And if you're dead set on using it, you would need a PCT. I don't know much about decavol but a serm, DAA, erase runs pretty standard. There's other options as well

uvawahoowa

Awards
Is that to me or the OP?

And if you're dead set on using it, you would need a PCT. I don't know much about decavol but a serm, DAA, erase runs pretty standard. There's other options as well
First part to you, second part to the OP

tonycon

tonycon

Awards
So, a buddy gave me two boxes of AMS Decavol RD. I am looking to get strength gains and build some mass(trying to cut body fat right now), but I'm not too sure if this is what i need. I was looking in to ordering a stack when he gave me the Decavol and will probably still be picking one up after i run this cycle. The questions i have are if i run Decavol RD as a standalone would i still need to run a PCT and would i take it with or after the cycle(what is a good PCT I should pick up)? Also, should i take the recommend dose or up it? Any input would be awesome.
I know what you mean about having your thread hijacked, it can be very annoying. I would say that if you feel ready to use it and you want to, then do so.But i would suggest that you go to the AMS web site, read about the product and even drop them an e mail with your questions as to what you need.
You will need to run PCT after the cycle, they sell arom x which is for this purpose. I will be using it personally in 1 weeks time when i finish my AMS kit, Problem is my kit does not contain decavol so i would not like to give you any wrong info.

Good luck

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
I know what you mean about having your thread hijacked, it can be very annoying. I would say that if you feel ready to use it and you want to, then do so.But i would suggest that you go to the AMS web site, read about the product and even drop them an e mail with your questions as to what you need.
You will need to run PCT after the cycle, they sell arom x which is for this purpose. I will be using it personally in 1 weeks time when i finish my AMS kit, Problem is my kit does not contain decavol so i would not like to give you any wrong info.

Good luck
Awesome, thanks for the reply. I sent them a email and they got back with me the same day. How was your cycle and which stack did you use?

tonycon

tonycon

Awards
Awesome, thanks for the reply. I sent them a email and they got back with me the same day. How was your cycle and which stack did you use?
My cycle is going really well and i am enjoying it a lot. I am up 8lb in just under 3 weeks with no fat gain. I am using the Hormone regulation kit.I have a thread running ( hormone reg kt arrived today ).
So are you running the cycle and what will you be using ?

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
My cycle is going really well and i am enjoying it a lot. I am up 8lb in just under 3 weeks with no fat gain. I am using the Hormone regulation kit.I have a thread running ( hormone reg kt arrived today ).
So are you running the cycle and what will you be using ?
Hey that is awesome. I just got done reading your log, looks like you are getting great gains from it. I will be in 4 weeks and I am placing a order for the Pro Anabolic Kit RDe this week. I was just going to run the Decavol I already have, but i might as well run a full cycle kit. I'm looking for more strength than mass right now. I will keep a log when i start running. What type of foods are you sticking with while cycling?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bro

tonycon

tonycon

Awards
Hey that is awesome. I just got done reading your log, looks like you are getting great gains from it. I will be in 4 weeks and I am placing a order for the Pro Anabolic Kit RDe this week. I was just going to run the Decavol I already have, but i might as well run a full cycle kit. I'm looking for more strength than mass right now. I will keep a log when i start running. What type of foods are you sticking with while cycling?
I think you probably made a wise decision getting the full kit for your first cycle it keeps it nice and simple.
The foods i have been eating are typical clean BBing foods. Carbs from oats, rice,pasta,bread. Proteins from chicken, turkey, tuna and red meat. Fats from fish oil, olive oil, natty peanut butter. I would say that the diet is the single most important thing to get right as we all know. I spent 2 days just working my diet out before i started and it looks like it has paid off, however i am not interested in strength so i dont know how you need to set up in terms of cals and macros to get the results you want. Easy to find out though i am sure.

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
Well, I am bout to order my kit this week and i just have a few questions. I been doing some more research and looking at some other products. I think i may be going with Forerunner Labs and running the Alpha Lab Kit instead of the Anabolic Growth kit by AMS. Anyone have any advice on which would be better since this is my first cycle? Also, what would be a good stack chart if i was to use two kits in one cycle and would the pct that comes with kit be ok to use with tamoxifen?