Anabolic growth kit please critique

jfitz427

Awards
5 11
13-15% bf

Gonna start the cycle in about two weeks when rugby seasons over. This will be my first cycle. Goal is to gain as much mass and strength as possible. Got the anabolic growth kit. Plan is as follows

1-andro- 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
4-ad- 0/2/2/2/3/3/3/3
Deca- 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2

Pct:
Arom-x- 2/2/2/2
Nolva- 20/20/10/10

Will be taking milk thistle, fish oil, multi, and sal palmento on cycle and maybe some joint support.
Am I missing anything? And do you think its best to save the deca for the last 4 weeks considering I only have 1 bottle of it. And do you guys think the Dosage of all the compounds is sufficent. I need to make the most out of this cycle because rugby starts again at the end of January and its very hard to gain during the season. Might make a log for it to. I would love to hear the results other people have got taking this cycle. Thanks guys.

jfitz427

Awards
oh and do you guys think it would be wise to just buy a cycle assist product?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5 11
13-15% bf

Gonna start the cycle in about two weeks when rugby seasons over. This will be my first cycle. Goal is to gain as much mass and strength as possible. Got the anabolic growth kit. Plan is as follows

1-andro- 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
4-ad- 0/2/2/2/3/3/3/3
Deca- 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2

Pct:
Arom-x- 2/2/2/2
Nolva- 20/20/10/10

Will be taking milk thistle, fish oil, multi, and sal palmento on cycle and maybe some joint support.
Am I missing anything? And do you think its best to save the deca for the last 4 weeks considering I only have 1 bottle of it. And do you guys think the Dosage of all the compounds is sufficent. I need to make the most out of this cycle because rugby starts again at the end of January and its very hard to gain during the season. Might make a log for it to. I would love to hear the results other people have got taking this cycle. Thanks guys.
Everything looks good man.

jfitz427

Awards
what do you think is a realistic goal gain wise for this cycle. Diet/training/rest will be on point.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a number that can be a little hard to nail down, simply because of all the variables like genetic disposition, diet, training styles etc. Between 5-10 quality pounds is def possible. It's hard to predict of course though like I said previously.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
No need to run the milk thistle or the saw palmetto IMO.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I ran the same cycle (1ad and 4-ad @3ED , Deca @ 2 for the last 4 weeks), 2.5 weeks into pct right now and kept all the weight on. All in all I can tell this was not a very suppressive cycle and all I used for PCT was the AromX, DAA and 2 weeks of AD-3 (taken at half dose). I never lost libido and never had much lethargy on cycle. With that being said, I honesty didn't notice a whole lot in the strength department but I did put weight on at a slightly above natural rate. All and all I put on about 6-7 pounds in 6 weeks with 2lbs probably being fat.

This being my first cycle and for it being a completely non toxic I would say this is pretty much a win although it did make me want to try something possibly methylated. I felt like I chased the feeling of distinctive leaps in strength the whole way through but I may have been setting the bar too high for a non toxic. I may decide to give it another go one day and it seems like this company treats its customers well and was informative along the way.