Hormone Reg Kit Arrived Today

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hi guys, just a quick up date as i have now finished PCT.
    I am very happy to say that weight has remained the same, so thats 8lb gain from the cycle. However, I know that i have gained a bit of fat over the last couple of weeks due to my diet not being as strict as usual. I will go a couple of weeks at maintenance cals and after the new year period start my cut.
    I didnt notice any loss in strength during pct, because i changed training to 5x5 and i am actually lifting more weight now than before.
    Muscle size is still there especially after training and i still get a nice pump even with heavy low reps, which is not normal for me.
    As for sides, nothing much to report. My issue with libido went back to normal in the second week, my appetite came back ( i think the appetite problem was simply that i dont like eating so much in a surplus) and training has been good.
    The major problem was that i had to go shopping for bigger clothes :-) (srs)

Would i do it again ? For sure, but next time for re-comp or cut. I have realised that straight line bulk is not for me, i just dont like feeling "bulky" lol.

2. Good to hear man. Thanks for the continuing feedback.
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

3. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Good to hear man. Thanks for the continuing feedback.
    That's ok. I hate it when people don't finish logs.

4. Thanks for the log bro
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

Similar Forum Threads

1. AVD muscle science Hormone reg. kit rd
    By danboy1414 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 04:43 PM
  2. hormone reg kit vs mass kit XL
    By davearch14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 07:11 PM
  3. Chikara arrived today!
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Pheromones