Product Review

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
Hey guys, I thought I would jump in here and give my recentreview and opinion of the AMS products I’m using. I’m 37 years old with aswimmers build. I used the 1Andro, DecavoI, 4AD kit once last spring for fourweeks and thought I’d go six this time. I started this AMS run on August 19[SUP]th[/SUP]:

Week 1: 2 tabs 1-Andro, 2 tabs Decavol, 2 tabs 4AD (split 1hr apart,twice/day)

Week 2: 2 tabs 1-Andro, 2 tabs Decavol, 2 tabs 4AD

Week 3: 2ml Mass Drops, 3 tabs 4AD (split, of course)

Week 4: 2ml Mass Drops, 3 tabs 4AD

Week 5: 2ml Mass Drops, 3 tabs 4AD

Week 6 (current): 2ml Mass Drops, 3 tabs 4AD

My diet has been pretty consistent. I have tried to eat asclean as possible, but I typically eat like a squirrel so getting in the kcal’swas difficult so I did use Cytogainer once a day and usually another shake(Trutein/Myofusion) later in the day. I wear a Body Media device religiously soI have a reasonably good idea of my daily maintenance. I never ate undermaintenance and on average, ate 300-500 kcal above. A few times I went overthat with a trip to IHOP, but for six weeks, my diet was pretty solid.

I am currently at the beginning of week six and will befinishing up at the end of the week. So far, after five weeks, I have addednine pounds. I did add a few % of body fat, but compared to the average guy, I’mstill pretty lean. Taking off fat has never been an issue for me. I started at140 and as of today am 149.5. I know, I’m a little guy.

Overall, I am very pleased with my progress. The pics belowwill show you my “gains.” The before pic (135lbs) is a few weeks before Istarted my run and I wasn’t that lean, but you get the idea. In the after pic,I think you’ll agree that I added some solid mass. My strength increased eachweek. The only real sides I had were oily, irritated skin on my uppercheekbones next to my nose. I can’t fully attribute this to these productsthough.

12B.jpg

AMS.JPG

PCT: I have some research Torem on hand but I don’t know ifI should use it. I feel totally fine and don’t think there was much suppression,if at all. I’ll be using AROM-X as well as USP Labs Test Powder (DAA). Duringthe next month, I plan on dropping all lifts to the 6-8 rep range and keepingthe same diet protocol of +200-400 kcal over maintenance with the hopes ofbeing around 152 at the end.

Overall, I have been very pleased with this go and lookforward to running an 8 “weeker” after the holiday season. Anyway, thought I’dthrow that up here and see what you thought!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Great reviews bro..thanks for the feedback

tonycon

tonycon

Awards
Great results op. When you did the kit for four weeks what results did you get ? I am thinking of running a kit my self.

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
Last spring I ran all three (1A,Deca,4AD) for 4 weeks. I had modest gains...about 5-6 lbs with not much fat gain. I was my first ph ever so I was a bit nervous lol.

This time, around week four was when I really started to notice the nice strength increase and people were noticing I was filling out my shirt a bit more. About that time, I Wished I had planned for an 8 week run but it was too late to get more...I did gain some fat but my weight has gone from 140 to 151 today, the last of the 6 week cycle. I can still see my top two abs.

I just grabbed four kits for two separate 8 weekers, one around January and another around June or July. At my age, I have zero interest in the more heavy duty ph's. AMS products have given me good, solid results with minimal (zero really) effects. My pecker works great, I have a full head of hair, I put on some solid mass...worry free. I have to reason to try anything else. AMS has a lifetime customer here.

tonycon

tonycon

Awards
Last spring I ran all three (1A,Deca,4AD) for 4 weeks. I had modest gains...about 5-6 lbs with not much fat gain. I was my first ph ever so I was a bit nervous lol.

This time, around week four was when I really started to notice the nice strength increase and people were noticing I was filling out my shirt a bit more. About that time, I Wished I had planned for an 8 week run but it was too late to get more...I did gain some fat but my weight has gone from 140 to 151 today, the last of the 6 week cycle. I can still see my top two abs.

I just grabbed four kits for two separate 8 weekers, one around January and another around June or July. At my age, I have zero interest in the more heavy duty ph's. AMS products have given me good, solid results with minimal (zero really) effects. My pecker works great, I have a full head of hair, I put on some solid mass...worry free. I have to reason to try anything else. AMS has a lifetime customer here.
I am glad to hear how happy you are with AMS because i have just ordered the Hormone Reg Kit and got a great offer on the site. I will only be running it for 4 weeks because this is my first ph experience, and like you i will be a bit nervous for my first run.
I like the idea of a short cycle and an OTC PCT for now. I read that older guys like me (48) can get better results than the young guys, so i cant wait.
One question though. I am running DAA for 4 weeks and 6 Bromo for 6 weeks right now to lean out a bit more before my ph bulk. How long should i wait after the bromo before i start my AMS kit ?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am glad to hear how happy you are with AMS because i have just ordered the Hormone Reg Kit and got a great offer on the site. I will only be running it for 4 weeks because this is my first ph experience, and like you i will be a bit nervous for my first run.
I like the idea of a short cycle and an OTC PCT for now. I read that older guys like me (48) can get better results than the young guys, so i cant wait.
One question though. I am running DAA for 4 weeks and 6 Bromo for 6 weeks right now to lean out a bit more before my ph bulk. How long should i wait after the bromo before i start my AMS kit ?

You wouldn't need to wait all that long really. I'd personally give it a couple weeks and get into it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, OP... Much appreciative of the review and feed back.