body mortar qusetions...
- 08-11-2012, 02:02 PM
- 08-12-2012, 10:08 AM
- 08-12-2012, 10:34 AM
They are probably counting the aminos"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
08-12-2012, 11:08 AM
hmmmm, doesnt explain the carb free version though......i hope it is just a mis label on the carb free version
08-12-2012, 11:15 AM
08-15-2012, 08:49 PM
MEH..those are min cals if your training hard..burn those of durning intra
Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
"The Strongest On The Market"
08-15-2012, 09:52 PM
right......but im on a lower carb higher fat diet at the moment, why would the carb free still say 120 cals per serv.
08-17-2012, 10:29 PM
08-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Calories come from
Carbs, Proteins, or Fats
1g of Carb is 4 Calories
1g of Protein is 4 Calories
1g of Fat is 9 Calories
So what did you come up with bro?
08-17-2012, 11:14 PM
1G Carb is 4 Calories
1g Protein is 4 Calories
1g Fat is 9 Calories
Those are the only things calories can be used from. So how many grams of each is in a serving?
08-18-2012, 10:32 AM
11-07-2012, 09:14 PM
ShítOriginally Posted by hvactech
Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 51Last Post: 04-06-2011, 01:10 PM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:53 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 03-11-2010, 07:16 PM
- By quigs in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 02-18-2010, 09:47 PM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:04 PM