Body Mortar Chewables

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would people be interested in chewable tablets (that taste good) over our current powder product? We are tossing around some ideas and would appreciate some feedback. Thanks in advance

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
If the pricing can be aggressive, sure. The biggest drawback for me has been the big price difference between a powder vs a chewable tablet.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the pricing can be aggressive, sure. The biggest drawback for me has been the big price difference between a powder vs a chewable tablet.
This is a good point. Pricing is why I always stayed away from chewables. I did try my first ones not too long ago. On's amino chews. They were quick, easy, and tasty. I think I would probably prefer chewables as opposed to another powder that I have to mix and clean up after.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

B

bprado

Awards
Price! if it have the same price or close or less then chewables will be amazing!!! i believe it will be a booommmmmmmm!!!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the idea of it. Powders can get annoying. Poster above made a very legit comment though on the expected increase in price that comes with a product moving away from powder. But yeah, ill tip my interest.

If you need a guinea pig, let me know ;)

R

rs_pwner

Awards
i'd love chewables, even though i still have two full blue raspberry mortars xD it would make life easier and less stomach filled :).

F

freefallinboy

Awards
Why chewables and not just a pill to swallow? I'd rather just down it quickly rather than chew it up.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why chewables and not just a pill to swallow? I'd rather just down it quickly rather than chew it up.
Perhaps to simply change it up a bit. Not have to swallow so many pills. Chewable's only take a few seconds to consume. I don't believe AMS is looking to be rid of BCAA powder, just add in another option of consumption.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Love the idea of chewies gang..

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any other thoughts out there?

F

freefallinboy

Awards
As another option I guess that's cool. To each his own. I just personally prefer pills...I can swallow a handful at one time. ;)

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
I would love to see chewables, but as others said, if the price is right. It's been a long time since i've posted here, but I have a national qualifier coming up august 11th, and i would just like to say, wait til you see my new avatar and compare that to my old one from my show 2010 .

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to see chewables, but as others said, if the price is right. It's been a long time since i've posted here, but I have a national qualifier coming up august 11th, and i would just like to say, wait til you see my new avatar and compare that to my old one from my show 2010 .
Kill it brother.