Androsterone sublingual? and a suggestion....

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
First, I know you guys were beta testing an androsterone sublingual, and at first I was like meh, but now I think it might be a good Pre-workout. Anyways, are you going forward with that?

Second, I like the Idea of Mass Drops, but I am not a fan of Decavol. Is there any chance that you might release a 1-ad/4-ad combination similar to mass drops? Would be pretty sick with an androsterone sublingual all stacked Pre-workout as opposed to sucking on 3-4 different sublinguals 3-4 times a day.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First, I know you guys were beta testing an androsterone sublingual, and at first I was like meh, but now I think it might be a good Pre-workout. Anyways, are you going forward with that?

Second, I like the Idea of Mass Drops, but I am not a fan of Decavol. Is there any chance that you might release a 1-ad/4-ad combination similar to mass drops? Would be pretty sick with an androsterone sublingual all stacked Pre-workout as opposed to sucking on 3-4 different sublinguals 3-4 times a day.
ForeRunner Labs is releasing the dissolving tab epiandrosterone product with an added ingredient and enough to give you 25mg's three times per day for four weeks. The final version will be called 5-Alpha Test.

Mass Drops with 4-AD instead...it's a good idea. I can check.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Awesome, I will pick 5AT up when it comes out. Try to push for a 1-ad/4-ad product, I'd be all over it!! I have noticed that not many people log decavol or Androbulk (PP), it's just not as popular. I think the 1-4 ad formula in drops with 5AT would kill competition. Just some thoughts. I'd be willing to pay for a beta and log if it goes through :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i was wondering if 25mg's 3\day would be strong enough. iseem to remember to dose them at high mg's.
It seemed to be sufficient with our beta testers. Also some prohormone sublingual research shows that 25mg's is about as effective as 200-300mg's of an oral capsule. The half life will be shorter, but that's also why you will feel it kick in more. Especially with what we plan to add to it.