Decasarm then pro anabolic kit?

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
Been thinking of Doing
Decasarm 4wks
4 AD and Decavol 4wks
Arom-X 4 wks

This will be my second cycle. Did AMS 1 Alpha and 4AD rd tabs both 4 wks and Arom-x 4wks, last winter. Gained 8 lbs with highly active job and 5 hours a sleep a night.
Now I have a desk job and more sleep, should I see better gains with this stack?

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
You are right. That's what I get for staying up late, making incoherent questions. I meant to ask would I see better gains from the pro anabolic kit or say the hormone regulation kit? Not sure which would be better.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are right. That's what I get for staying up late, making incoherent questions. I meant to ask would I see better gains from the pro anabolic kit or say the hormone regulation kit? Not sure which would be better.
I'd say the 1ad would probably give you better over size. The decavol for leaner strength and size.

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
Decasarm and hormone regulation kit it is! Start July 1st.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Btw, did you buy your kits already? If not AMS has a buy 2 get $50 off deal right now.

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
Yeah I already bought some, then the sale came out a couple of days later, oh well. Got it as an anniversary from my wife(with my guidance of what to get). I'll do my best to keep updating.

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
Going to do two months of hormone kit. How should I go about it? Should I start 1 AD for a week or two, then 4AD(or vice versa)? Or just start them on same day(I know not at same time)? And, one more, Arom-x rde twice a day for two months. Or, four a day, for one month? Thanks!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going to do two months of hormone kit. How should I go about it? Should I start 1 AD for a week or two, then 4AD(or vice versa)? Or just start them on same day(I know not at same time)? And, one more, Arom-x rde twice a day for two months. Or, four a day, for one month? Thanks!
I would probably start the 4ad a wk after the 1ad, but a same start date would also be fine. As for the Arom x 4 wks will likely be enough, but you could run it longer if you feel the need.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
So I'm starting my pct of Arom-x. I was wondering if there would be a reason not to run deca-sarm along with it? I'm not planning on cutting during my pct. just like some of the properties of it to help keep mass gains and joint support. Any thoughts? I will still be eat slightly above maintenance and not be doing much cardio.

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
By the way, I didn't run deca-sarm prior to the 2 month of hormone regulation kit. Didn't see the need to cut then bulk, then cut again!

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
If you want joint support, look at Joint Fixx.
Yeah would like to get it, but budget is a little tight, accountant(wife) probably won't approve. According to AMS website it could be stacked with Arom-x, but then it does say it could also be stacked with 1- Androsterone and 4-AD! Which we no would negate the purpose of it.