Hormone Reguation Kit RDe

thred_chills

Awards
Just got my hormone regulation kit in the mail. Yesterday i finished a month long natty cycle of d-pol+Erase. How long should i wait before i start the Kit?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can start now. Or give your lipids a rest and take something like Super Cycle in the interim.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or Or

Depending on goals you can take something like DecaSarm in the interim.

All depends. What are your goals?

thred_chills

Awards
Or Or

Depending on goals you can take something like DecaSarm in the interim.

All depends. What are your goals?
I want to be a lean 200lbs, so if i could gain 5-7lbs of muscle with this stack i'd be happy. I made decent gains with the natty stack but i havent taken a PH yet and wanted to give it a try with something mild since it will be my first cycle.

Anything with Deca in it kind of scares me because of the sides associated with it. Is DecaSarm also mild on the sides like the 1-andro and 4-ad?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to be a lean 200lbs, so if i could gain 5-7lbs of muscle with this stack i'd be happy. I made decent gains with the natty stack but i havent taken a PH yet and wanted to give it a try with something mild since it will be my first cycle.

Anything with Deca in it kind of scares me because of the sides associated with it. Is DecaSarm also mild on the sides like the 1-andro and 4-ad?
1-androsterone and 4-ad will definitely get you to that goal.

thred_chills

Awards
1-androsterone and 4-ad will definitely get you to that goal.
Awesome.

I have one other question. I know that the bottles that go with the kits are just supposed to be plain with the black text on them. I noticed that on my 1-andro bottle it is misspelled. i didn't get it off of the AMS site and it just kinda weirded me out. Its spelled 1-andosterone i believe, without the "r" in andro... should i be worried about this??

tattoopierced1

Probably just a printer error. If your worried, take a pic of the bottle and post it here and we can take a look at it.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok - so our label maker spelled it correctly the first 3 times an then ****ed it up on the 4th time even though it's just a reorder. What a jagmo

thred_chills

Awards
Ok - so our label maker spelled it correctly the first 3 times an then ****ed it up on the 4th time even though it's just a reorder. What a jagmo
Alright cool, so i'm good. Well i'm going to start the kit on monday. can't wait to see the results