4ad vs 1ad

standon

Banned
Awards
whats more supressive and which one offers better overal gains,? like Im running both but im going get another bottle of one or the other which one should I get as well?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
whats more supressive and which one offers better overal gains,? like Im running both but im going get another bottle of one or the other which one should I get as well?
Both are really MILDLY suppressive and I would say the combo of both yields more gains along with Decavol...Why not Get some Mass Drops btw? Has both in it and you can add more goodies from AMS ;p

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More gains come from 1-Androsterone but 4-AD is less suppressive.

Both are really MILDLY suppressive and I would say the combo of both yields more gains along with Decavol...Why not Get some Mass Drops btw? Has both in it and you can add more goodies from AMS ;p
^This. :D

standon

Banned
Awards
I have decavol as well I bought two kits, I heard decavol is extremely suppressive so im stayin away, Ill prob do two 4-ad two 1-ad and try to sell the decavol idk ha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have decavol as well I bought two kits, I heard decavol is extremely suppressive so im stayin away, Ill prob do two 4-ad two 1-ad and try to sell the decavol idk ha
Hm...where did you read that about Decavol? Mere curiousity , also if you are gonna run PHs...i think even Royd and the AMS guys would tell yah to have a SERM close at hand JUST in case , one cant ever be too careful about their jewels :3

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ran the old kit last summer.
Decavol, 1ad, 4ad stacked and used their PCT as well. Was a good cycle gained weight kept it was eating a lot too. Worth the money for a mild effective PH.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hm...where did you read that about Decavol? Mere curiousity , also if you are gonna run PHs...i think even Royd and the AMS guys would tell yah to have a SERM close at hand JUST in case , one cant ever be too careful about their jewels :3
Decavol converts to Nadrolone via a 2-step conversion process. Nandrolone itself can be pretty suppressive for a lot of folks out there.

standon

Banned
Awards
I have nolva.. I have a solid pct in hand for sure... and to the post above that's what I thought real deca is the basically the most surpressive steroid but is great for weight gain..

But ya ima do both bottle 1 ad 4 ad 2 of each
Aromx vida test, free test pct with alittle formestane on cycle and maybe low dose nolva.. The toxicity of nolva is very real so I try to not over do it IMO... I'll deff review the products and keep pretty close track of weight gain and over all strength
(I'm on my phone so the grammar may be alittle off lol)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Decavol converts to Nadrolone via a 2-step conversion process. Nandrolone itself can be pretty suppressive for a lot of folks out there.
I have nolva.. I have a solid pct in hand for sure... and to the post above that's what I thought real deca is the basically the most surpressive steroid but is great for weight gain..

But ya ima do both bottle 1 ad 4 ad 2 of each
Aromx vida test, free test pct with alittle formestane on cycle and maybe low dose nolva.. The toxicity of nolva is very real so I try to not over do it IMO... I'll deff review the products and keep pretty close track of weight gain and over all strength
(I'm on my phone so the grammar may be alittle off lol)
I do know Deca is highly suppresive , throwing you in shutdown as fast as week one on test+deca cycles as usual, but I thought (and think I understood) that from the 2 step conversion Decavol presents , it would be much more mild in the aspect of being as hard as the original 19nor nandrolone counterpart. Besides I have read peoples logs from AMS that included decavol and got away without the serm , though that is indeed against my beliefs too haha always have clomid close at hand ;D!...But good to know more about Decavol :3

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do know Deca is highly suppresive , throwing you in shutdown as fast as week one on test+deca cycles as usual, but I thought (and think I understood) that from the 2 step conversion Decavol presents , it would be much more mild in the aspect of being as hard as the original 19nor nandrolone counterpart. Besides I have read peoples logs from AMS that included decavol and got away without the serm , though that is indeed against my beliefs too haha always have clomid close at hand ;D!...But good to know more about Decavol :3
People do get away without SERMs to include myself, but the potential for shut down is greater and to a greater degree then our other products.

standon

Banned
Awards
People do get away without SERMs to include myself, but the potential for shut down is greater and to a greater degree then our other products.
This was my point lol thank you if I can gain anywhere from 5 to 8 safe pounds the extra 3 or 4 isn't worth It to me to be completely shutdown and use a serm full blown... Plus I've heard of deca dick and I'm okay with that even though I heard people get hugee off decavol like just blown up lol owell risk reward ratio with these things lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was my point lol thank you if I can gain anywhere from 5 to 8 safe pounds the extra 3 or 4 isn't worth It to me to be completely shutdown and use a serm full blown... Plus I've heard of deca dick and I'm okay with that even though I heard people get hugee off decavol like just blown up lol owell risk reward ratio with these things lol
In all fairness running 4ad as a test base with it should minimize or present any libido drops. You'll be good though. I think you will like the 1ad, 4ad run. Just FYI be sure to space the 1ad and 4 ad dosing from each other. Example don't take them together, but rather an hour apart at least. My personal preference is to alternate them every 4 hrs.

standon

Banned
Awards
Whoops already started and been doing them like 45 min apart I'll do 4 hour intervals but I might end up doing 3 each day so how would I dose that lmao

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why does the dosing matter if though just curious ha?
Both 1ad and 4ad use the same enzymes to convert to their anabolic hormones. 1ad is the more powerful one and the one you want to target the most. So dosing them apart will help prevent the 4ad from stealing some of 1ad's thunder so to speak.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also the reason I like to dose spread out like that is because it helps keep even levels of hormones in your body all day preventing high peaks and low troughs.

standon

Banned
Awards
Oh yea that makes great sense actually that's fine I'll just start super early
Because I heard dosing Later
At night causes more shutdown could be bro science though lol! Thanks though

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yea that makes great sense actually that's fine I'll just start super early
Because I heard dosing Later
At night causes more shutdown could be bro science though lol! Thanks though
I'm not sure dosing late at night will cause more shut down. In fact ideally you would be dosing 24/7 lol. If you dose at 8am then alternate every 4 hrs you dose each twice throughout the day with your last at 8pm. Not too late IMO. you could start with the 1ad which would make the 4ad your last dose. 4ad will probably be easier on getting to sleep if you are prone to being affected that way.