Typical DecaSARM results

sprintstar01

Awards
Ive read around DecaSARM is mostly for fat loss;however, I am interested using it to build some lean muscle. What kinda of muscle gain can I expect running DecaSARM for 8-12 weeks?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
at 8-12 weeks you will need a pct for the possibility of shutdown, and in that case since your tryn to gain muscle why not go with a mild ph

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Do yourself a favor...get the Anabolic Circle Cycle...I wanna run that in like a year or 2 myself lol...Mass drops look mighty nice with the 4-ad lol

sprintstar01

Awards
Well, I am wanting to hold off on PHs for now and SARMS really intrest me. On the AMS site, it says its best when used for 8-12 weeks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there is just much better ways to spend 12 weeks on gaining size then using sarms

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
True that IS a smart thing to do , lay off PH/DS AAS all in all , specially being so light yourself...Just so you know DecaSARM is NOT a SARM officialy , it has sarm-like properties thanks to the Naringenine...yet it IS still a 2 step conversion of the 19nor steroid known as Deca...just thought you should know , you can't say you haven't gone down the dark path with this haha, this is still an AAS and if u are already going down a dark path...go down with style ;) On the meanwhile , at 5'8" 156lbs you can still bulk up to 170 yourself hehe , steak and eggs , buy those and train harder , sleep like a king and take this stuff later...

(this is why I said I would take em a year or 2 later myself haha i'm too light too)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
there is just much better ways to spend 12 weeks on gaining size then using sarms
AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro + Intimidate + Tropinol + Na-R-Ala + high kCals= WIN! hahaha , also I actually got data that a REAL SARM on Real doses without ****ty commercial fillers can yield out 6-9lbs of LEAN mass for 8 weeks at 25mg ED bro... :p and its pretty cheap too hehe the thing is...commercial Osta is stupidly priced and stuffed with worthless stuff and bad dosages :p!

sprintstar01

Awards
AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro + Intimidate + Tropinol + Na-R-Ala + high kCals= WIN! hahaha , also I actually got data that a REAL SARM on Real doses without ****ty commercial fillers can yield out 6-9lbs of LEAN mass for 8 weeks at 25mg ED bro... :p and its pretty cheap too hehe the thing is...commercial Osta is stupidly priced and stuffed with worthless stuff and bad dosages :p!
Yeah, I've been looking at Osta, but I've seen some of the same SARM for rats cheapers, might get some for my rats.I've heard nothing but good reviews. Can you PM me your data?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah, I've been looking at Osta, but I've seen some of the same SARM for rats cheapers, might get some for my rats.I've heard nothing but good reviews. Can you PM me your data?
http://sarms101.com/sarms-ostarine/

Thats just some info on real Ostarine , the data...let me look it up , the only human study is 3mg ED and yielded good amounts of lean body mass for elder men and menopausal women oO imagine for us with clean diet...the thing is thats the only human study , as for data I hold on Osta , its all in the thesis I'm helping a friend put together :p And its all on rats hehe , and he is trying it out himself as a case study atm , 25mg ed for 8 weeks , got bloods before , he is in week 2 now , gonna get bloods at week 3 , week 6 , week 8 and week 12 (4 weeks after OTC PCT , or Clomid if week 8 bloods present shutdown)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ive read around DecaSARM is mostly for fat loss;however, I am interested using it to build some lean muscle. What kinda of muscle gain can I expect running DecaSARM for 8-12 weeks?
Depends highly on diet... But it will help minimize fat gain while eating more calories.

Do yourself a favor...get the Anabolic Circle Cycle...I wanna run that in like a year or 2 myself lol...Mass drops look mighty nice with the 4-ad lol
I'm pretty sure that's going on sale soon...so be on the lookout.

True that IS a smart thing to do , lay off PH/DS AAS all in all , specially being so light yourself...Just so you know DecaSARM is NOT a SARM officialy , it has sarm-like properties thanks to the Naringenine...yet it IS still a 2 step conversion of the 19nor steroid known as Deca...just thought you should know , you can't say you haven't gone down the dark path with this haha, this is still an AAS and if u are already going down a dark path...go down with style ;) On the meanwhile , at 5'8" 156lbs you can still bulk up to 170 yourself hehe , steak and eggs , buy those and train harder , sleep like a king and take this stuff later...

(this is why I said I would take em a year or 2 later myself haha i'm too light too)
Actually the naringenin is in there to prevent the conversion to 19-nortestosterone/nandrolone. WHich makes it less suppressive.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Depends highly on diet... But it will help minimize fat gain while eating more calories.

I'm pretty sure that's going on sale soon...so be on the lookout.

Actually the naringenin is in there to prevent the conversion to 19-nortestosterone/nandrolone. WHich makes it less suppressive.

Yeah copycat helped me kinda understand it , I kinda got the gist of it , but I still gotta read up on it some more hehe , good product though , it would be pretty good to keep strength and muscle mass while on a hard cut IMO , stacked with AROM-X of course , kinda like 4 weeks DS , 4 weeks DS+AX and then 4 weeks of just AX so total of 12 weeks.

sprintstar01

Awards
Thats just some info on real Ostarine , the data...let me look it up , the only human study is 3mg ED and yielded good amounts of lean body mass for elder men and menopausal women oO imagine for us with clean diet...the thing is thats the only human study , as for data I hold on Osta , its all in the thesis I'm helping a friend put together :p And its all on rats hehe , and he is trying it out himself as a case study atm , 25mg ed for 8 weeks , got bloods before , he is in week 2 now , gonna get bloods at week 3 , week 6 , week 8 and week 12 (4 weeks after OTC PCT , or Clomid if week 8 bloods present shutdown)
Thanks for the info! You and your buddy logging anywhere so I can follow along?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the info! You and your buddy logging anywhere so I can follow along?
Well I aint taking it hehe , but I'll ask him for his data drive and if u wish I can send you data on it as time goes by , he isn't part of the forum so he doesn't log it here , but he does keep a journal on it for his study hehe