Do Your Joints Hurt? Fixx Them!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you train as hard as possible? Do you like to thrash weights, until your body says NO MORE!? Do you wish that your joints could keep up with your muscle strength? If you answered yes to these questions. WE have the answer FOR YOU! (like the infomercial style?) :)
JointFixx150.png

We are looking for Joint Fixx loggers. Joint Fixx features Avocado Soybean Unsaponafiables (commonly referred to as ASU). Sounds weird right? Well it's certainly the first product of it's kind in the bodybuilding supplement arena. But the research is significant and should not be overlooked. In addition to ASU, Joint Fixx also contains Turmeric Extract (standardized of 95% curcumin) and Hylauronic Acid (and piperine to top it all off).

We soft launched this product and the feedback was overwhelmingly positive, so it's time we get some logs going before the big launch. I am actively working a more technical write up in the mean time.

Loggers Needed

Requirements:

U.S. Residents
21 years of age or older
Willing and able to post at least once a week with thoughts on the products effectiveness

Like to have (improves your odds of being picked):

Will to create a video review (youtube or whatever)
Older guys
Fawkers who train their ass off
Well respected members
People who have previously purchased AMS products
People who have yet to try Joint Fixx

Please post up in this thread if you are interested...be sure to point out if you meet all the above criteria and anything else you feel might help your chances.

For more information please visit the Advanced Muscle Science Website.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested but I'm already on SuperCissusRx. It doesn't seem to be doing much right now though. I'll be 40 years old in July. I'm not sure how I would log a joint supplement though as I thought it took several weeks for them to become effective. Have had a nagging shoulder problem for a while now.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
My joints are good. This is a good logging opportunity. I know just the person to contact for this DreamWeaver he a old fugger <3 :)

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I wish I met the above criteria... Only 20 =(

Currently have knee pain that completely prevents me from any sort of impact with the knee. Limits my options or cardio to say the least. This knee pain will pop up randomly while I'm walking, even.

Probably a result of playing baseball for a long time as a catcher, 5 years I think. Additionally, the heavy lifting from workouts doesn't help.

I'll be following logs to see about this! Glucosamine/Chondroitin doesn't work for me. Interested to see how this does!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My knees making a crunching noise everytime I take a step. Right elbow locks up and I have to push on it, makes a loud snaping noise and I'm able to move it again. Besides that every joint in my body seems to making cracking noises. Only pain in my left shoulder right now and left knee occasionally.

mnowak1228

Awards
Would absolutely LOVE to log Joint Fixx!! I'm currently running Carbonite Stack with STOKED. I've had three knee surgeries and a torn labrum. I'm 35 and when i lift my joints feel like they are rubbing bone on bone. I ran 1AD last year and next month ill be running the Pro Anabolic Kit, I have it in hand already. Hope I could be in the running!! Thank you for the possible opportunity. I've recently been looking into something for my joints but haven't jumped on anything yet. Will log 3-4 times a week!!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting. I'd like to give it a try.. Can definitely log it.. I'm only 26, not an old fugger but believe me I know all about joint pain.. I have had four knee surgeries a dislocated elbow and achey wrists jus from bangin in football (o-line/d-line) and benching..I usually jus use glycosamine chondrotin and high dose fish oil but i could drop the glusoamine if picked to log this.

Edit: oh and I have used AMS' 4ad.wish I knew what I was doing when I used it but still ha decent results

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am Canadian or I would love to give it a try....

FubarFit

Awards
I'd do it with the workhorse stack. I did just start animal flex though.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I'm just finishing my second bottle and just completed a half marathon this last Sunday. I can say, Joint Fixx has definitely been beneficial for me.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope pipeline is a piperine typo, for curcumins sake
Egh I'm still getting use to Safari and it's auto correct features. Corrects the weirdest words sometimes.

I am Canadian or I would love to give it a try....
I think we can work with Canadians too. I'm just used to trying to get our PH's into Canada and it's always been hard.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely and for true application for logging opportunity, not simply product discussion. :)

Age 43, have tried many joint formulas with only marginal success.
Have struugled with persisting bursitis in my RC and tendonitis in my right elbow for nearly two years now.
Am just now entering week 3 of a n Epi/Stano run and things are starting to get "dry"! There's a test for your product:)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff gang

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am 24 years old and have labrum tears in both shoulders with the left shoulder having a more severe tear than the right one. I also have torn plica tissue in both knees and run 7-8 miles every day. In addition to doing gym workouts 3-4 days per week, I am doing a regimen of physical therapy exercises to strengthen the smaller support muscles in my shoulders. I can update my log more frequently than once per week. I would love to have the opportunity to log your product and assess Joint Fixx's contributory effects to my shoulder rehabbing efforts.

Sorry, I forgot to add this earlier -- I am located in the USA.

Last edited:
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joints - The Why, WOMAC, & Wow

Fixx Your Joints

http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com/2012/05/joints-why-womac-wow.html

Don't let knee problems sideline you

There are many popular joint supplements on the market; the most popular are simple NSAID's (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as aspirin and ibuprofen. The problem with these drugs is their huge lists of risk factors associated with their use, especially long term. This is again another reason why natural supplements can come to be significant players in the joint pain relief market.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Guys get your apps in ASAP, If I had bad joints I be all over this like a whore on a dick!!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I played some basketball today and oh man I can feel the cartilage just grinding away..swollen like a muhh.. Gnna have to wrap it up for tomorrow..would this product just work as a preventative measure or does it have healing properties on cartilage and tendons

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Oooooo, this looks intriguing. I'm currently logging some other products right now but I'd be interested in Joint Fixx. I was just talking to one of the guys I train (he's 20) and I told him how I need an extra recuperation day to let my body heal after destroying it on heavy days. I'm not a big fan of walking like Frankenstein's monster when I get out of bed in the morning. Getting old suuuucks.

Great opportunity - good luck everyone.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Yeah, gym closed on my during my workout in observation of the holiday. Had to try cardio outdoors rather than on my beloved stairmaster. I made it about 100 yards before my knees locked up. Its stupid to have this much joint pain at 20...

mnowak1228

Awards
Soon (this week) but keep them coming.
I havent been able to work upper body or legs the past two days bc of joint pain from the humidity. This weather really screws me up. I hope to be picked and find something else besides cortisone shots that only work sometimes!! Went to Hershey Park on Friday and felt like an old man, had to keep taking breaks throughout the day. I would be greatful if you let me give this a shot and log, especially if the product worked for me. You would have a customer for life!!! NO DOUBT!!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Requirements:

U.S. Residents Yep, got that one.
21 years of age or older Got that one too, I'm 30
Willing and able to post at least once a week with thoughts on the products effectiveness No doubt, I try to keep good logs.

Like to have (improves your odds of being picked):

Will to create a video review (youtube or whatever) Can do. I have a camera and a Youtube account.
Older guys I'm 30, but seriously feel at least 40
Fawkers who train their ass off Is there any other way?
Well respected members Can't say I'm there yet, but hope to be someday.
People who have previously purchased AMS products Negative on this one.
People who have yet to try Joint Fixx I have never used any joint supplements, even though I really need them.

My knees are a huge problem for me. I deal with constant knee pain and it really inhibits what I can and feel comfortable doing in my workouts. I could seriously use something to possibly give me some relief, and I'd most definitely be able to tell you what results come from the product as I've lived with these bad knees for years now. I like to think I keep pretty good logs and give fair and honest feedback.

tattoopierced1

I usually have some pretty serious knee issues from growing so quickly back in the day, knees feel very dry and grind. Been taking Joint Fixx for a little over a month, and I havent had any knee issues since. Squats are going lower, and knees arent aching like they used to. Great stuff.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Subbing for the logs.. Always on the lookout for a good joint support supp.. :popworm:

mnowak1228

Awards

mnowak1228

Awards
I want to run this BAD!!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Get some bro .good deals every where for it

mnowak1228

Awards
Get some bro .good deals every where for it
Prolly will if I dont get picked here. Ill be starting the Pro Anabolic Kit in about two weeks and I think it may help. I plan on logging the kit anyway and giving an honest review.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Hell yes go kill it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys something happened to my knee the other day. I made an appointment to see the doctor for having a cold. As soon as I hung up though I got this awful pain in my left knee. I couldn't even bend it fully because it was in so much pain. I had to keep it straight and limp around all day. Anyway when I got to the doctor I told him about and he gave it a quick once over. He said it could be nothing or it could be a torn meniscus. He told me to rest it up for a bit and if it starts swelling or get worse to call. Today it feels fine, just a little "out of place". The knee cap just doesn't feel stable. No pain though. I do have arthritis in both knees. Could it have just been that?. I've been out of the gym since last wednesday(5/23/2012)...So I kinda doubt I tore anything unless I did it the week before and it just yesterday showed symptoms. Gotta get back in the gym. Right now I'm planning on going back next Tuesday 6/5/2012. It will be leg day and I always start my workout with Squats. So....

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can the following guys please send me their addresses:

Mnowak
Deadlifter
Machorox
Taaman
Capthowdy

I may have more coming so hang tight if i didn't mention your name yet.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established

Mnowak
Deadlifter
Machorox
Taaman
Capthowdy

WOO-HOO!!! :thumbsup: PM is on its way...

mnowak1228

Awards

Mnowak
Deadlifter
Machorox
Taaman
Capthowdy

This is awesome!!!! PM on the way......can't thank you enough. It will be logged with your Pro kit!!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Congrats to the winners! I'll be watching for logs/reviews. I need to find a good joint supplement!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will pm as soon as I get off the road. Thanks Royd, gonna put this stuff to the test.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Thanx a ton man!!! Can't wait to log it

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established

Mnowak
Deadlifter
Machorox
Taaman
Capthowdy

:You_Rock_Emoticon: PM on the way! Thanks!!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

Mnowak
Deadlifter
Machorox
Taaman
Capthowdy

WTF FOUR where is my name LOL

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to our loggers ...remember keep us posted on your log and PM me your links