Can I add Decavol into my current cycle ?

D

darkstr

Awards
Hi,

Unfortunately I already bought some other producsts as LG's MMv3(1 bottle), M1D Black (2 bottles), FormX(2 bottles), DS AX(1 bottle), and I just found out that AMS products could be stronger... I have only 9 weeks time to run PH + PTC and I would be interested to add AMS Decavol to my stack if it's possible or wise ? This is going to be my first cycle and hopefully I won't overdo it.

Current cycle will be:
MMv3 4ed / 34 days
M1D Black 4 ed / 11 days, 6 ed until the bottle ends (34 days total)

PTC
FormX 6 ed / 4 weeks
AX 4 ed / 4 weeks

So could I add Decavol to this cycle as 2 ed / 30 days and would my PTC be strong enough? I feel quite uncomfortable about ordering research chems so I assume that Decavol shouldn't need serm ?

My goal is to add some mass, I will be done with my diet at the end of June and that's when I'm starting my stack. My stats will be at that time 175cm ( 5' 9" ) around 70-72kg ( 154-158lbs ) my current bf% estimation is around 12% but hopefully I'll be around 10% after next month.

Thank You.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes you can add Decavol to your cycle.

What is the AX in your PCT?

D

darkstr

Awards
It's a testosterone booster, LGs rep said that I would probably want to add a test booster with FormX and I've used Driven Sports ActiveX earlier and I was really pleased to it.

S

standon

Banned
Awards
Yea just run it as the bottle says should be a decently wet cycle though the mmv3 is close to dht I think might help keep things dry

D

darkstr

Awards
Yea just run it as the bottle says should be a decently wet cycle though the mmv3 is close to dht I think might help keep things dry
Thanks! When you say "wet cycle" do you mean that it gains water into my body like deca would ? I'm anyway running creatine with this cycle so I'll probably gain some water in every case.

Just wanna play safe and ask will OTC PTC be enough with this. I know normal deca will shut you down badly with 100mg/day dose and AMS recommended dose is 120mg/day decavol blend. I know AMS recommends their Arom X PTC but unfortunately I already bought mine.

S

standon

Banned
Awards
Just skimmed that but more mass gains like dirty bulking kinda and creative won't matter much and if your doing a 4 week cycle OTC is fine