AMS growth kit cycle

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Will be doing my first ph cycle in couple weeks and decided to run this kit. Goal will be to add lean mass while droppin some bf%. If there's anything that's need to be added or change feel free to lemme know.

I will be doing 6weeks decavol, 6weeks 4-ad, 4weeks 1-ad because of some extra packs I have for the two. If all goes well, i might get an extra bottle for 1-ad and extend it to 6 weeks as well.

Cycle:
-Decavol: 2/2/2/2/2/2
- 4-ad: 2/2/2/2/2/2
- 1-ad: 2/2/2/2 (maybe 6 depending on the results or how i feel)

PCT: As for this area, I'm planning on using nolva just to be on safe side and extended 6week cycle.
-Nolva: 20/20/10/10
-Tauro Test: 6/6/6/6 (as per bottle says 6caps daily, will take until bottle is done)
-AromX: 0/0/2/2/2/2 (only have 4 week supply)
-Lean Xtreme: 3-4caps/3/3/3 (until bottle is done)
- Staples along with creatine/ preworkout (MP assault)

Not sure if i'd run cycle support throughout cycle and pct.
Also, ams reps I was planning on using Genomyx Abliderate Advance throghout cycle and pct. Would it be ok to use on cycle or just save it for pct? It's transdermal. Any feedbacks/ opinions would be appreciated, thanks.

-r6

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention, I have the Rd tabs version not chrome or rde. Figuring out dosing sched. and will lay it out for feedbacks/ opinions.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not use a fatburner during a cycle, nor during PCT, especially if you are trying to gain some pounds. This stack should def help lean you out, and also focus on a clean diet and you'll drop some BF.

As far as dosage timing you should space out the 3 products by a few hours. Best if you def get some in pre-workout.

I did this stack for an 8-weeker and I had solid gains, not huge but maintainable gains. In fact, it was my best cycle as I kept all of my gains.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response sky. This would be my first ph run so I would like to see how I react to the compounds before stretching it out to the longest length.
I'd just save the Abliderate after the pct for a summer cut.
I workout around 4-5pm so i'd fix my dosing sched. around that time for a pre w/o dose.

What did you run for pct besides serm, if you used one?
How many lbs. did you gain and were you still able to add some during pct?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks should be great, go with that. As far as my PCT and gains I will have to go back to my log. I believe the wt gain was about 8lbs while dropping BF. I know forsure I ran a testbooster along with clomid, just not sure which one.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
8lbs, while droppin' bf% sounds reasonable. I would def. use a tbooster for pct just to be safe. any info. you could provide prior to my cycle would be appreciated man. btw, did you run arom-x also for your pct?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8lbs, while droppin' bf% sounds reasonable. I would def. use a tbooster for pct just to be safe. any info. you could provide prior to my cycle would be appreciated man. btw, did you run arom-x also for your pct?
Thats probably what I ran with clomid . . .AromX

Maybe check out TestoPro stacked with AromX. I logged TestoPro with Stoked and my strength just went crazy, this would be a +++++ in PCT.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/166536-ams-anabolic-growth.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188596-p5sky-gets-swole.html

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need to run any cycle support while on, but I would use it during pct. nolva has a hepatoxicty factor and the other ingredients will help bring your body back to a level of homeostasis.

As for abliderate if you are recalling shooting for a recomp I think it could be useful. Though you know diet is going to be the biggest factor to any recomp.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to run any cycle support while on, but I would use it during pct. nolva has a hepatoxicty factor and the other ingredients will help bring your body back to a level of homeostasis.

As for abliderate if you are recalling shooting for a recomp I think it could be useful. Though you know diet is going to be the biggest factor to any recomp.
Thanks for the response man, pm'd ya.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Alright, did some rough draft of dosing schedule. Lemme know if any changes should be made of which compound to take 1st, 2nd, etc...

Mon-Thurs, Sun
-8am: upon waking- 1tab Deca w/ whey shake
-8:30 to 8:45- 1tab 1-ad w/ breakfast meal
-9:15 to 9:30- 1tab 4-ad. Basically 45mins. apart from each dose

-4pm: 1 tab deca
-4:30 to 4:45: preworkout serving- 1tab 1ad then workout @ 5pm
-6 to 6:30pm: 1 tab 4ad. w/ post workout shake

Fri/Sat
-6:15 upon waking- 1tab deca w/ whey shake
-7am: 1tab 1ad
-7:45: 1tab 4ad
Eight hrs. later
2:30pm: 1tab deca
3: 1tab 1ad
4: 1tab 4ad. will be working out @ between 7-730pm.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sounds like you are set , but yeah save the fat burners and topical until AFTER PCT , the thing with PCT is that its not the time to get rid of bloat or any fat (though i don't see any of that happening with this compounds) its the time to let your body recover and get back to normal. Good luck! and if you log it , post us up a log so we can follow along!

klrsrt

Awards
What serm would you recommend running for pct and at what dosage/freq? I've been reading up a lot about this stack and everything needed, bout to run it...but want to make sure I have everything lined out pct wise before starting it. I already have a test booster and am going to run AMS's AromX

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
What serm would you recommend running for pct and at what dosage/freq? I've been reading up a lot about this stack and everything needed, bout to run it...but want to make sure I have everything lined out pct wise before starting it. I already have a test booster and am going to run AMS's AromX
what kit are you running and how long?
i'm gonna use nolva as my pct because im gonna run this kit 6 weeks, and i've read that more than 4 weeks a serm is recommended.
you could add your aromx, and tbooster as part of your pct.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are set , but yeah save the fat burners and topical until AFTER PCT , the thing with PCT is that its not the time to get rid of bloat or any fat (though i don't see any of that happening with this compounds) its the time to let your body recover and get back to normal. Good luck! and if you log it , post us up a log so we can follow along!
Thanks for the input man, appreciate it. I'll probably do a weekly update with this run or eod depending on the sched.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
in for the follow .keep my posted..im behind schedule dammit

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
in for the follow .keep my posted..im behind schedule dammit
will post any significant changes with weight, strength, body changes etc.

Quick question, started my cycle today and wasn't able to take the tabs (deca,1ad) as preworkout due to earlier workout sched. Would it be okay to take 'em 6-7hrs. after first dose or does it hve to be exactly 8hrs after?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Quick question, started my cycle today and wasn't able to take the tabs (deca,1ad) as preworkout due to earlier workout sched. Would it be okay to take 'em 6-7hrs. after first dose or does it hve to be exactly 8hrs after?
I don't think 7 hours apart would hurt bro, how did it feel? Kicking in with the first dose or not yet?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Your fine man. Doesn't have to be on the dot.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I don't think 7 hours apart would hurt bro, how did it feel? Kicking in with the first dose or not yet?
Today was the first day, wasn't able to start yesterday due to long weekends. As of today nothing major I've felt so far with strength, etc.

Your fine man. Doesn't have to be on the dot.
Thanks, CC appreciate the quick response.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Perfecto

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
1st week of cycle done. not much to report, haven't weighed in and taken 1st week pics.
some workouts, felt stronger and lifts went up especially on leg and back/bi's day when dosed preworkout.
felt normal/ kind of lethargic when dosed after the workout. only starting the 2nd week so i got long ways to go here.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Cycle update:
Due to career schedule changes, I decided to shorten my cycle to 4weeks instead of weeks. As for my pct ques. Would it be fine to go otc with just: testbooster, arom-x, staples (creatine,etc.)? Still have the nolva just in case, but I'm not noticing any signs though which is good. Thanks for the help.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle update:
Due to career schedule changes, I decided to shorten my cycle to 4weeks instead of weeks. As for my pct ques. Would it be fine to go otc with just: testbooster, arom-x, staples (creatine,etc.)? Still have the nolva just in case, but I'm not noticing any signs though which is good. Thanks for the help.
You probably can. Like you said you have nolva on hand if you need it.

lifterrepeat

Awards
i take mine all together does it make any difference???? and also do i have to skip one day during the week or can i keep takin em continous for a month ????? thanks in advance
\

tattoopierced1

i take mine all together does it make any difference???? and also do i have to skip one day during the week or can i keep takin em continous for a month ????? thanks in advance
\
You need to space the doses apart from each other to maximize absorption. Not sure what your second question is, I havent read where it is recommended to take a day off a week from dosing, and you should take everyday for the duration of the cycle.

lifterrepeat

Awards
ok thanks man ill keep that in mind , its my second week now and i have seen awsoe results i hope it continue coz my arms r gone huge and so is shoulders chest is takin some time but ill get there i am gonna take a month off and start another cycle can u recommend me a new product or should i stick with ams growth kit i m in australia so bit hard to get em .

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, take them straight through till you ate done with the cycle, skipping no days.

Also, I would dose them out evenly all day long in order to always have constant levels on board. At the least I would take them about a half hour apart being sure to dose the 1ad and 4ad the furthest apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

lifterrepeat

Awards
can i add creatine to my cycle or do u think not a goood idea ??thanks

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can i add creatine to my cycle or do u think not a goood idea ??thanks
Creatine is perfectly fine to add.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

nyknicksfan

Awards
Hey R6lift......I'm thinking about starting the AMS growth kit cycle.....how did you make out on your cycle? Strength and muscle gains? Any side effects? Thanks Bro

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Hey R6lift......I'm thinking about starting the AMS growth kit cycle.....how did you make out on your cycle? Strength and muscle gains? Any side effects? Thanks Bro
2nd this^?? Final overview??

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I haven't responded in a while. Been busy with moving and academy and other stuff. As with the product I gained a solid 10lbs (155-165) including the run through pct. It was mainly lean mass with a tiny bit of fat around the gut area. Shirt became tighter during and after the cycle. Strength went up for sure with all my lifts especially with squats and my chest lifts. During and after cycle including pct, there was no side effects that I felt (no puffy nips, irritation, or whatsoever) which was really a plus with this kit. Overall, I'll definitely run this kit again with the new rd products and will cycle it the whole 8weeks. Only ran 4weeks but it was definitely a fun ride. Thanks AMS, i'll be back for another run in the spring. :)

silvergoat

Awards
I want to get the kit but I'm concerned about the effects of heat during shipping. I live in Florida. Wondering if the heat will degrade the product any?