2. Quote Originally Posted by lifterrepeat
    can i add creatine to my cycle or do u think not a goood idea ??thanks
    Creatine is perfectly fine to add.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

3. Hey R6lift......I'm thinking about starting the AMS growth kit cycle.....how did you make out on your cycle? Strength and muscle gains? Any side effects? Thanks Bro

4. Quote Originally Posted by nyknicksfan
    Hey R6lift......I'm thinking about starting the AMS growth kit cycle.....how did you make out on your cycle? Strength and muscle gains? Any side effects? Thanks Bro
    2nd this^?? Final overview??

5. Quote Originally Posted by nyknicksfan View Post
    Hey R6lift......I'm thinking about starting the AMS growth kit cycle.....how did you make out on your cycle? Strength and muscle gains? Any side effects? Thanks Bro
    Sorry if I haven't responded in a while. Been busy with moving and academy and other stuff. As with the product I gained a solid 10lbs (155-165) including the run through pct. It was mainly lean mass with a tiny bit of fat around the gut area. Shirt became tighter during and after the cycle. Strength went up for sure with all my lifts especially with squats and my chest lifts. During and after cycle including pct, there was no side effects that I felt (no puffy nips, irritation, or whatsoever) which was really a plus with this kit. Overall, I'll definitely run this kit again with the new rd products and will cycle it the whole 8weeks. Only ran 4weeks but it was definitely a fun ride. Thanks AMS, i'll be back for another run in the spring.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lifterrepeat View Post
    can i add creatine to my cycle or do u think not a goood idea ??thanks
    i added this along with a preworkout during pct, and it just increased my gains even more.

7. I want to get the kit but I'm concerned about the effects of heat during shipping. I live in Florida. Wondering if the heat will degrade the product any?
  8. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by silvergoat View Post
    I want to get the kit but I'm concerned about the effects of heat during shipping. I live in Florida. Wondering if the heat will degrade the product any?
    The product will be fine shipped.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to get the best growth on a dbol cycle
    By whealy22 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 07:22 PM
  2. Bulking cycle plus Growth!!!
    By FittTitt in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 07:04 PM
  3. Replies: 46