8 week AHv3 and what AMS product?

Fr0st

Awards
Hey all,

So I plan to run AHv3 for 8 weeks. Recomp and drop some bf. Any recommendations on AMS products that I can add to this stack to take it to the next level?

I am going the Primordial route to mitigate sides/shutdown, so if possible, please keep this in mind, although for PCT I do have som torem on hand and ready to buy more if I think it's really needed.

Thanks

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I was to pick one AMS product to run with Androhard I would go with Decavol. It would also be nice to throw in some Augmentor to increase efficacy.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
If I was to pick one AMS product to run with Androhard I would go with Decavol. It would also be nice to throw in some Augmentor to increase efficacy.
I thought AH converted to DHT and Decavol was a DHT derivative... Didn't think it would be good to stack, in for more info :)

Fr0st

Awards
Thanks. I would most likely just run the AMS product for 30 days. What should I expect with a 30 day decavol run?

Thanks

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought AH converted to DHT and Decavol was a DHT derivative... Didn't think it would be good to stack, in for more info :)
Decavol is a nandrolone derivative . It does not convert to DHT and it should help mitigate some of the Unwanted DHT side effects.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I would most likely just run the AMS product for 30 days. What should I expect with a 30 day decavol run?

Thanks
Run the decavol the last 4 wks of your 8 wks of androhard. It should help give you good strength increases, a leaning out effect, dry you up a bit, and promote lean mass gain.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of DecaVol, do people usually see anything from running a standalone cycle of it?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you compare it to another similar compound other than deca?
Has anyone tried cutting on it...?
I have. It did ok to help dry me out a little and keep my strength and size while upping my cardio and toning back my cals.