2nd week hormone regulation kit

  1. 2nd week hormone regulation kit


    I just started my second week on the hormone regulation kit rde. Im taking it as reccomended on the box (2tabs of each a day). Ive been noticing some itchiness in my right nipple that comes and goes. Is that an early sign of gyno? should i stop the 4AD? should i get some nolva and start running it ? i might just be paranoid but i would rather be safe than sorry. thanks for the suggestions.


  2. Could be. Could not be. Pretty hard to say man.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       


  3. That is pretty mild kit. I would think gyno would be very rare.

  4. i agree, the kit is mild and would be very very rare. it could be mental
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  5. well in any event i ordered some nolva to have on hand. would it be a good idea to run the nolva with the aromx for pct? i was originally just gonna run the aromx but now i am worried about gyno.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494
    That is pretty mild kit. I would think gyno would be very rare.
    Reports have been rare indeed.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thompso
    well in any event i ordered some nolva to have on hand. would it be a good idea to run the nolva with the aromx for pct? i was originally just gonna run the aromx but now i am worried about gyno.
    Nolva is fine to be run with arom x in pct.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

    Nolva is fine to be run with arom x in pct.
    Good plan.and yes very rare but some people are different on how the react
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AMS hormone regulation kit Utt log!
    By Slammer17 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 08:00 PM
  2. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 10:57 AM
Log in
Log in