50% off AMS Mass Drops

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
1 month of Mass drops followed by 1 month of Arom-x is good for a small cycle right? Is Arom-x enough of a PCT? or add clomid/nolva?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
aromx is more than enough

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
U know me :p I like to learn! Its good to know this stuff when you wanna give advice ^^...Oo thinking if 2 months of Mass Drops would be too much...or too sweet :O!?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you can go 8 weeks but i would atleast have a serm on hand for it, not that suppression should be a problem....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
:O! Formx is a mild serm :p could it work?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no....not for the kinda serm im talking about

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
X_X reason why I usually steer clear of this things...to much thinking and risks when planning it haha

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you'll get the hang of it.....

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much can someone running a 4-week cycle of Mass Drops realistically expect to gain? I know AMS's product literature touts gains of up to 20 lbs., but is that realistic?

Also, I understand that Mass Drops is an amalgamation of AMS's 1-AD and DecaVol products, and I've heard that 1-AD can cause lethargy which can be combated by taking 4-AD. Having said that, would it be advisable to run a 4-week cycle of Mass Drops and 4-AD followed by Arom-X for PCT?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How much can someone running a 4-week cycle of Mass Drops realistically expect to gain? I know AMS's product literature touts gains of up to 20 lbs., but is that realistic?

Also, I understand that Mass Drops is an amalgamation of AMS's 1-AD and DecaVol products, and I've heard that 1-AD can cause lethargy which can be combated by taking 4-AD. Having said that, would it be advisable to run a 4-week cycle of Mass Drops and 4-AD followed by Arom-X for PCT?
I think thats a good combo , just space mass drops and 4ad doses , say:

6am: Mass drops
10am: 4ad
2pm:mass drops
6pm:4ad

Since every where I read points that the half life of the compounds is around 8 hours , so this dosing should be correct. Get a serm before running this though...always good to have it handy , but Arom-X should be enough I think.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Sweet candy Ass deal half off

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!