hormone regulation kit rde

thompso

Awards
I just recieved the new hormone regulation kit and am planning on running it 4 weeks, 2 tabs of each a day. I was wondering what the best post cycle stack would be for this.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just recieved the new hormone regulation kit and am planning on running it 4 weeks, 2 tabs of each a day. I was wondering what the best post cycle stack would be for this.
The Aromx that it comes with should do you well. It up to you whether or not you want to run a SERM. Some people always run one, many have ran our products with a natty pct just fine. Our new product super cycle would be really good to run as well to help bring back a good level of homeostasis in regards to things like lipids and such.

thompso

Awards
ok that is what i thought. i would like to have a SERM on hand but i don't know what companies to trust.

Can i expect pretty good gains in 4 weeks on the new stack?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok that is what i thought. i would like to have a SERM on hand but i don't know what companies to trust.

Can i expect pretty good gains in 4 weeks on the new stack?
Lock your diet and training down and you should see good gains on 4 weeks. 6 weeks is my personal favorite to run them.

As far as SERMs go. Best thing I can say since sourcing isn't allowed on the boards is to google research chems + serm etc. find some then google those names + review+ scam+legit etc and see what people say about them across the Internet. You should be able to find a few good ones.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In all honestly for this cycle arom x &/or any DAA product will do!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all honestly for this cycle arom x &/or any DAA product will do!
This is true many, including myself, have had good success with OTC pct with our products.

thompso

Awards
Thanks for all the input. I was just wondering why on the box of the hormone regulation kit it doesn't say anywhere how to take it, i.e. hold in mouth for 30 seconds then swallow. Is there a reason for that?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
because we enjoy the interactive questions on the forums.....:dance:

thompso

Awards
i have an old bottle of arom-x with 1,4,6 etioallocholan dione. the expiration date is 2010. can i still use it or has it lost its efectiveness. should i use this older one i have or the current arom-x rde for pct

thompso

Awards
Just took my first dose of each. both taste pretty decent. the 1-Andro dissolved better than the 4-AD

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
In for the follow

thompso

Awards
Would there be any reason to take more than the reccomended dose of 2 tabs of each a day?

Also I was just curious if there have been any reports of gyno while on or after a cycle of the hormone regulation kit at the reccomended dose for 4 weeks.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Would there be any reason to take more than the reccomended dose of 2 tabs of each a day?

Also I was just curious if there have been any reports of gyno while on or after a cycle of the hormone regulation kit at the reccomended dose for 4 weeks.
For me there was no reason as gains where solid for me...sometime taking more may do nothing or decrease.... No gyno from my experience or logs..which makes ams phs a number 1 pick NON METHLYATED

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There is nothing wrong upping the dose if you want and feel the need.

Also, 4ad is the only one that aromatizes to any degree though not much and reports of gyno are very rare. I personnaly have not seen any cases. With the 4ad you can just decrease the dose or stop it all together if you develop any signs or symptoms.

thompso

Awards
alright thanks. i am just paranoid about gyno and was considering ordering some research grade tamoxifen but don't want to but it if i dont really need it. plus i dont reall know who to trust

thompso

Awards
Also curious about alcohol intake while on the hormone regulation kit. I know the kit is not hepatotoxic but is having a few ****tails still a bad idea

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also curious about alcohol intake while on the hormone regulation kit. I know the kit is not hepatotoxic but is having a few ****tails still a bad idea
I have to advise against it. You Probably would be fine with one or two drinks, but couldn't guarantee that and IMO the risk isn't worth it.

thompso

Awards
I am on the first day of my second week on the hormone regulation kit. taking it as the box reccomends. noticing that my right nipple is becoming a bit itchy off and on. is this the first sign of gyno? should i stop the 4 AD? or should i start taking nolva?

bkgjerdrum

Awards
Ams hormone reguk

Hi I'm new on this forum and i have a question about the ams hormone regulation kit. I'm on my 4th day with ams hormone regulation kit and my nipples is burning and hurts. Wtf is this possible? Do you guys think that I can just stop an it will go a way by it self. Hope that anybody can answer my question. Bjørn from Norway.

tattoopierced1

You could stop and go into PCT, although have you added anything other than the kit to your run such as beta alanine which can make you "itchy, burning" feeling on your skin?

bkgjerdrum

Awards
No nothing other than the kit. Do you think it will work with the aroma-x for pct?
Thanx for a quick response:)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No nothing other than the kit. Do you think it will work with the aroma-x for pct?
Thanx for a quick response:)
Yes that will work for pct

bkgjerdrum

Awards
T

Thank you:) I'll start my pct now. To bad this happened. I was looking forward to se if it would give me some gains:-( but with my fear of BT i will not try it again. I did som dianabol and winstrol when i was 18years old with really god gains but lost it all= no pct and girls where more fun than training at that time:) This is 15 years ago and no one knew or told me about pct at that time but I got no BT probably my puberty fixed it. Thanx again.

bkgjerdrum

Awards
Hi again. I got off the 4-ad and just went for the decavol and 1-andro and the nipples are back to normal.
Do you think that only the 2 that I am taking will still give me some nice gains? I also got nolvadex just in case.
Thanks again for quick answers on my previous questions.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Next time run inhibit p or prolactrone and formeron on cycle. Were you taking the augment or with it?

bkgjerdrum

Awards
Ok. I will try that. That nipple burn wasn't all that cool:-(
Luckily in Norway and Sweden it's free to do any surgery including gyno.
But I'll try to stay away from that. Thanx.