ams reps!

desma760

Awards
I got the workhorse deal and was amazed to get the deal with free shipping and the fat discount I got my package today within 2days which is cool but I received the wrong kit I looked it up online and its the power kit looks amazing but...the work horse stack had me cause it had everything I needed I tried calling the c.s number on your website a few days ago when my cell browser wouldn't work for pulling my Cart up on the website but it didn't work I placed my order on my comp and it says workhorse stack who can I contact to fix this..I don't mind keeping the stack but man that workhorse stack is too dope.. hope I'm posting this in the right section btw.

desma760

Awards
Its Gona be tempting to just start the stack tomorrow mass drops with the augmentor and the 4 ad ill be going streight coconuts in the gym by the end of may xD if I do this kit anyways time to do some reserch on Anabolic minds

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't get anyone for some reason via the customer service number or the email then give Royd or Bigriggatoni a pm. They would be the ones who can get you tw quickest help.

desma760

Awards
If you don't get anyone for some reason via the customer service number or the email then give Royd or Bigriggatoni a pm. They would be the ones who can get you tw quickest help.
Thanx, hopefully I hear back tomorrow still waiting on an email and the phone number is still doing the same thing when i tried yesterday blah!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx, hopefully I hear back tomorrow still waiting on an email and the phone number is still doing the same thing when i tried yesterday blah!
What is the number doing? Also, what time are you calling and from what time zone? Just curious cause your posts have all been 1 or 2am est. if you are calling too late they may be shut down for the evening.

Cgaw70

Awards
Email Greg at advancedmusclescience dot com

He will get back to you fast.
Greg handeled mine quickly, sent a mail Saturday. Shipping out the right stuff and the USPS is picking up my box I received.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear things worked out.

desma760

Awards
What is the number doing? Also, what time are you calling and from what time zone? Just curious cause your posts have all been 1 or 2am est. if you are calling too late they may be shut down for the evening.

When I tried the number it was around 10:30 11:00 in the morning both times, just got the email from Greg just gotta wait for the call tag so I can mail the wrong kit he said the w.h stack should be sent out today

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I tried the number it was around 10:30 11:00 in the morning both times, just got the email from Greg just gotta wait for the call tag so I can mail the wrong kit he said the w.h stack should be sent out today
Glad to hear it is getting sorted for you.

smike

Awards
I'm trying to get some of your products from european sites (uk) but i can only find some of your older products (only rd and not rde). Is there a place i can get your newer line and maybe massdrops?
I tried contacting ams through the web site a couple of weeks ago but i never got an answer.
Thanks,
Mike

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Glad we fix it up for ya