Pro Anabolic Kit

RicPo

Awards
I have recently purchased the pro anabolic kit, which includes the 4-ad, decavol and arom-x (RDe) from AMS. I have received it today and would like to start a 4 week cycle as the directions state as this is my first PH(wanted something very mild to test the waters) So I am going to run it as follows:

4-AD: 2/2/2/2/0/0/0/0
Decavol: 2/2/2/2/0/0/0/0
Arom-X: 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2

My question is this. I have been diagnosed with low T. My doctor has recently started giving me testosterone injections. My first one was on Friday, and I get one every 2 weeks. Should I start my cycle while on these shots? Will there be any negative side effects, of using the real testosterone from the doctor with this kit. It was only a small shot, not sure the exact dosage.

EDIT: Also I do not have a SERM on hand, have been looking for a legit site to get research chemicals into Canada, so preferably a Canadian website as I believe it is illegal to import research chems across the border and customs will seize the items. Is a SERM needed for this 4 week cycle. Would I be able to get one from the doctor with a prescription if I tell him what I am taking? Please PM me for any assistance you can provide. Thank You.

Also, another question came to me, I've read elsewhere that pre-workouts and caffeine should be avoided while on cycle due to elevating your blood pressure. Should I stay away fro my caffeine pills and preworkout supplement while on cycle. I have a very high tolerance to caffiene and generally take 2, 200 mg caffeine with my preworkout which has another 200 mgs of caffeine , for a total of 600 mgs. Which does help me in the gym ut does not make me jittery at all. Should I stop this while on cycle?

RicPo

Awards
Well just to let you all know, I have decided to go ahead with the cycle.. Today is day 1.
I am 5'9, 172 lbs. Hoping to add atleast 10 lbs of lean muscle, in the 30 day cycle and retain it.
Will let you know how it goes.
I am thinking the test shots, shouldn't matter to much as it is just bringing me to high-normal levels. Also I'm not sure if this is correct, but it may help me keep the gains during my PCT, anyone have any comments or suggestions still?
Also I did my first workout, no caffeine or preworkout, didn't seem to make much of a difference, I had a great workout, really intense.

tattoopierced1

Is he keeping you on T for life? If not, I dont know what he expects to correct by giving you something that will shut your natural T down. Also, I'd look into having him giving you a shot 1x per week rather than once every other week, as even the long estered T variations are a week, maybe a few days past one week at best.

RicPo

Awards
no should have mentioned why, it won't be for life, I am only 25, the only reason I am low is because I have abused opiates, so this is just a solution until I am completely off of them...

tattoopierced1

no should have mentioned why, it won't be for life, I am only 25, the only reason I am low is because I have abused opiates, so this is just a solution until I am completely off of them...
IMHO, I'd look for a new doctor and get on something that stimulates LH rather than suppresses like test will.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you dont need a serm, aromx is strong enough

RicPo

Awards
Quick question. I am now day 5 into my cycle, is it okay to take my second dose of the day only 6 hours after the first one if I wake up about hour or two later in the day. I have been keeping my dosing consistent, 1 AM dose and 1 PM dose about 8 hours later. Today I woke up late and took my AM dose a about an hour and a half later than I usually do. I usually like to workout in the late afternoon/evening. Should I take my dose before my workout which would be able 6 and a half hours after the first one. Or should I wait until after my workout, which will probably be about 9 hours after my first dose?

Also, the RDe tabs are to be taken like the RD tabs? Which my understanding is to put them under your tongue and let them dissolve completely, and then swallow everything? Also these are very minty, is that supposed to be how they are?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Minty... Yes
Hold under tongue and dissolve... Yes
Ok six hours after first dose... Yes
Pre or post workout... Either one you prefer

You are good to go on all accounts brother.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kids are pretty solid.
Great to start with, non liver toxic.
Plan to come back to these (or the new RD series) in the future.

RicPo

Awards
Today was day 6 of my cycle... Weighed in at 175.8, First couple days it seemed like I was loosing weight, but it looks like I'm up pretty decent for 6 days. So far so good.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Epic

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Kids are pretty solid.
Great to start with, non liver toxic.
Plan to come back to these (or the new RD series) in the future.
yeah kids are great, i have one myself

mnowak1228

Awards
Just got this kit today. Are the bottles supposed to be clear with a little sticker on them that tells you whats inside? I PM'd TheBGRigatoni for info on this.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Yes bro got your pm..u can contact support but I'm sure its legit

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

mnowak1228

Awards
yes thats what mine looks like
Ok cool! Just wondering, it is my first time ordering a "KIT" and it just didnt look right. Lol

Yes bro got your pm..u can contact support but I'm sure its legit
Just got your PM. Thank you!! Cant wait to run this!! 1AD made me feel like a fkn monster when I ran that alone last year!!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool! Just wondering, it is my first time ordering a "KIT" and it just didnt look right. Lol

Just got your PM. Thank you!! Cant wait to run this!! 1AD made me feel like a fkn monster when I ran that alone last year!!
Bring on the beast monster

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We am tag people like on FB posts now? How, just typing the name outt?

mnowak1228

Awards
We am tag people like on FB posts now? How, just typing the name outt?

I copied and pasted the name and thats how it came up. Lol

RicPo

Awards
week 3 of using the kit, bout 8 days left, have seen some considerable strength increases, but probably only about 7 lbs increased so far for weight, hopefully it is mostly muscle, I have been eating 3500 calorie a day with atleast 300 grams of protein, hopefully I can increase my body weight a little bit more for the last 8 days, anyone have any tips?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
week 3 of using the kit, bout 8 days left, have seen some considerable strength increases, but probably only about 7 lbs increased so far for weight, hopefully it is mostly muscle, I have been eating 3500 calorie a day with atleast 300 grams of protein, hopefully I can increase my body weight a little bit more for the last 8 days, anyone have any tips?
More carbs! :) how much do you weigh now?

RicPo

Awards
More carbs! :) how much do you weigh now?
I'm roughly 179 lbs, started at just under 172 lbs. Going to bump up my carbs as suggested for the next 8 days. See how much more weight I can put on for the last week of my cycle.

Thanks.

RicPo

Awards
just a quick question, and probably a stupid one at that.... would 20 mgs of dianabol have any effect throw in on the last day of my cycle? any negative side effects? any extra help.. etc? just curious

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just a quick question, and probably a stupid one at that.... would 20 mgs of dianabol have any effect throw in on the last day of my cycle? any negative side effects? any extra help.. etc? just curious
Are you saying 20mg total taken on only the last day of cycle? Just to clarify.

Would make no noticeable difference.