Taking Mass Drops for first-ever cycle?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never taken steroids/prohormones before, and I have a few questions about potentially running Mass Drops for my first cycle. The advertising claims for the product sound almost too good to be true; can an individual really gain upwards of 20 pounds of lean mass in one month by taking Mass Drops (and training hard and dieting effectively, of course)? That sounds incredible.

What side effects are usually associated with taking Mass Drops? Is it known whether the product can cause hairloss (the males on both sides of my family have eventually fallen victim to MPB so it's going to happen to me at some point, but I'm only 24, so I'd like to have another decade or so of having thick hair). I know that might sound like a ridiculous consideration, but hey -- I like my hair. :)

Also, generally speaking, would you guys consider Mass Drops to be the most optimal product to take for the goal of gaining lean mass?

Also, would an OTC product such as Erase suffice for a PCT regimen, or would I need to order Nolva/Clomid?

Thanks in advance!

mnowak1228

Awards
Subbed

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never taken steroids/prohormones before, and I have a few questions about potentially running Mass Drops for my first cycle. The advertising claims for the product sound almost too good to be true; can an individual really gain upwards of 20 pounds of lean mass in one month by taking Mass Drops (and training hard and dieting effectively, of course)? That sounds incredible.

What side effects are usually associated with taking Mass Drops? Is it known whether the product can cause hairloss (the males on both sides of my family have eventually fallen victim to MPB so it's going to happen to me at some point, but I'm only 24, so I'd like to have another decade or so of having thick hair). I know that might sound like a ridiculous consideration, but hey -- I like my hair. :)

Also, generally speaking, would you guys consider Mass Drops to be the most optimal product to take for the goal of gaining lean mass?

Also, would an OTC product such as Erase suffice for a PCT regimen, or would I need to order Nolva/Clomid?

Thanks in advance!
The 1-ad in the mass drops could potentially give issue to a few people in the hair dept but it is not known for that and is far few . Yes mass drops would be really good for lean mass and

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could likely get away with an OTC pct. Erase is a good product. We make pct products that work great for our products such as our Arom x.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the info. What other AMS products would you consider to be solid choices for someone looking to primarily gain LBM? I have heard that Mass Drops can be a bit harsh in terms of potential shut-down, so I would be willing to consider taking a milder compound that is also known for promoting lean mass gains.

I think this would be a good way to phrase my question: which product geared towards people wanting to gain lean mass carries the least amount (and degree) of side effects?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I think what you have is good for you. Shut down though everyone is different shouldn't be that bad for you. Our products are pretty mild in that dept.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually don't have the Mass Drops or any other PH's in my possession yet, so I guess you could say I'm still at that contemplative stage where I'm still trying to figure out what to take. Would you consider Mass Drops to be your best product for gaining lean mass? Or could 1-AD or 4-AD be run solo to yield almost equivalent gains but with fewer side effects?

02real

Awards
i just bought these
Mass Drops(TM)
4-AD RDe(TM)
Arom-X RDe(TM)
Super Cycle(TM)
and i think im going to be happy with the results

tattoopierced1

What you gain will be dependent alot on your diet and exercise routine in addition to the mass drops.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
DING DING!!!!!!!!!