Can i freeze my mass drops??

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
hey fellers, got half a bottle of mass drops left, gona use it this summer, can i freeze it til then?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't freeze it. Just close it up tight and store it in a cool dark place like a cabinet and you'll be fine. Summer isn't too far off. I don't know this to be the case for mass drops or any of our products, but extreme temperatures hold the possibility to alter or degrade various substances. I have never been a fan of freezing stuff for preservation.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
would mass drops be a good compound to run with epistane?? ive been trying to research it and i havent found a real definitive answer, i have dermicrine which i was gona run with the epi but i live with 3 women, my wife, a 9 yr old and a 9 mo old so im tooo afraid to use the derm. i put on 10 lbs with my drop cycle but im looking to lean up a little for summer so i was hoping that would be a good match, drops+ epi

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes you could run them together. It would be fine.

rockhopper

Awards
I'm running 30days, 4 days deep into the cycle...

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I'm running 30days, 4 days deep into the cycle...
ya i was really startin to wonder how accurate my dropper was because i shouldnt have tat much left and i was doubling the dose towards the end

rockhopper

Awards
ya i was really startin to wonder how accurate my dropper was because i shouldnt have tat much left and i was doubling the dose towards the end
**** good to know, going to start doubling the amount, not sure if I'd be pushing it at triple,

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
**** good to know, going to start doubling the amount, not sure if I'd be pushing it at triple,
yai would, started feelin real good after i did. next time i run it i will double up

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Sorry gang been busy catch up