end of 1-andro, 4-ad rde, mass drop cycle

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
well i start pct tomorrow, 8 week cycle, had 1 bottle of 1-andro rde, 2 bottles of 4-ad rde, and 1 bottle of mass drops. started mass drops 2 weeks in. i also ran 6-bromo and all my other regular supps with this cycle. right now im up about 8 lbs, maybe a little fat in there,not much tho, good strength gains and pumps while on this. only sides i had were maybe some increased anger issues, which i dont need lol, was sheddin a little hair towards the end too, and some lethargy here and there as well. pct is torem, toco-8, titanium xl and other staple supps. increased my dosage of the mass drops towards the end and really felt strong and pumped. i didnt even use my whole bottle, i still have half the bottle left. i would like to run this cycle again and increase the dosage from the start and see what i can get. im satisfied with my results and will be runnin this stuff again.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i start pct tomorrow, 8 week cycle, had 1 bottle of 1-andro rde, 2 bottles of 4-ad rde, and 1 bottle of mass drops. started mass drops 2 weeks in. i also ran 6-bromo and all my other regular supps with this cycle. right now im up about 8 lbs, maybe a little fat in there,not much tho, good strength gains and pumps while on this. only sides i had were maybe some increased anger issues, which i dont need lol, was sheddin a little hair towards the end too, and some lethargy here and there as well. pct is torem, toco-8, titanium xl and other staple supps. increased my dosage of the mass drops towards the end and really felt strong and pumped. i didnt even use my whole bottle, i still have half the bottle left. i would like to run this cycle again and increase the dosage from the start and see what i can get. im satisfied with my results and will be runnin this stuff again.
Awesome to hear you had a good run!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Solid run bro..thanks

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
6 days on pct of torem and titanium, actually gained 2 more pounds, so im up 10 pounds with this cycle without any noticeable increase in fat.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah we suspect that 1-androsterone has a very long half life. One dose was still found in the system of an older gentleman 8 days later. Your gains could still be attributed to that...

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Yeah we suspect that 1-androsterone has a very long half life. One dose was still found in the system of an older gentleman 8 days later. Your gains could still be attributed to that...
prob why im still sheddin a little hair, better grow back, wonder how long the half life is on it, hmm. hit torem at 120 for the first 2 days then dropped it down to 60, dont feel shut down, slight strength decrease maybe

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
6 days on pct of torem and titanium, actually gained 2 more pounds, so im up 10 pounds with this cycle without any noticeable increase in fat.
Nice on +10 lbs. what was your diet like? Bulk, recomp ??

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
wasnt the cleanest diet, had a huge appetite so i ate like a horse,week and half on torem now and still up 10 lbs
nice work bro

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
I see you ran 6-bromo on cycle. Is it recommended to run an AI with AMS products while on ?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you ran 6-bromo on cycle. Is it recommended to run an AI with AMS products while on ?
Not really needed. The 4ad would be the one that could potentially aromatize to any degree, but even then it would be minor and you could either reduce the dosage, which would take care of the issue most of the time, or stop the4ad all together.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Little update. Just finished my pct of torem and titanium xl and toco 8 with some 6-bromo thrown in at the end. Getting my test levels checked this upcoming Saturday. will let you guys know the results

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Anxious to find out

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
i am too, if my levels are good i just might jump on cycle again soon, have a bottle of epi, a bottle of dermacrine, bottle of decavol rde, and half a bottle of mass drops. any advices on making a stack out of this, was gona just go epi and derm, but maybe i could throw the deca in at the end?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Test came back at 612, so either these AMS products aren't very suppressive or my torem kicked ass. Time for another cycle

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Test came back at 612, so either these AMS products aren't very suppressive or my torem kicked ass. Time for another cycle
DAMN bro , what where your results? Strength and weight wise I mean

Edit: saw the main thread , 8 lbs and no suppression after good pct oO not bad!!

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
DAMN bro , what where your results? Strength and weight wise I mean

Edit: saw the main thread , 8 lbs and no suppression after good pct oO not bad!!
decent strength gains, im actually up 11 lbs right now, good pumps and aggression in tthe gym and the pecker stayed strong, torem rocks as well

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps a combo of the two? Torem is actually my preferred the majority of the time and I usually start higher, but taper off a lot faster then some of the more common dosing patterns on the boards.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it likely that his test levels would have dropped significantly if he hadn't taken torem? Do most people use a formal PCT regimen or just stick with Arom-X?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it likely that his test levels would have dropped significantly if he hadn't taken torem? Do most people use a formal PCT regimen or just stick with Arom-X?
It is possible that it did. Only we won't know since he does not have any bloodwork mid cycle or so.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also with the on cycle bloodwork I'm seeing 4-ad is maintaining on average 50-100% of natural testosterone levels on cycle. It's hard to quantify though since there are no controls involved.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Dosed my torem at 120 first few days, then dropped to 90 for the rest of that week, then 60 then 30

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Did u get your bloods done right after pct or waited a bit?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
About a week after torem. Running 6-bromo at the time too

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
You guys think its too early to start a cutting cycle.? Been off the Ph for 2 months now

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Nope, just test, and free test was 20 out of 30, doc was giving me a weird vibe, lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you can see why Royd is asking what all was tested. Your testosterone levels are not your only concerns and shouldn't be. It is possible that your test levels are within normal parameters, but have other systems off skew still.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I would assume they are fine. Stuff seemed pretty mild.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can always go back on cycle. But do you really need it right now? If training, diet is doing the job it's probably better to stay off for a bit yet.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Really need to cut. Have some stubborn fat. Diet is good and doing cardio. You may have a point though. Still have a bottle of decavol and massdrops, maybe I'll run that instead

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really need to cut. Have some stubborn fat. Diet is good and doing cardio. You may have a point though. Still have a bottle of decavol and massdrops, maybe I'll run that instead
I like to start a diet by slowly increasing cardio, and dropping my carbs pretty low but maintaining moderate fat intake, and high protein. Then when I drop below 10% body fat, I go on cycle, drop fat as low as possible, keep protein high, and add moderate carbs. From there workouts get awesome even while dieting hard. You keep lowering carbs and increasing cardio until you reach your goal...which hopefully is before the end of the cycle. :)

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I've been really trying to cut the carbs out , what's your diet consist of each day? How many calories

CorinnaZ

Awards
Hey! How are you? I saw that you are looking to cut carbs. I have access to an exclusive line of products through my fiance's endorsement company. He has a product that blocks up to 500 carbohydrate calories per meal. If you would like more information about it, message me on here. I am just learning this app and may not find how to retrieve this post yet.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Friend of mine just started the rd tabs and he days it takes upwards of 10 min to dissolve under his tongue while sipping water because of sweetness and dryness.

How has everyone been taking these? Is there a better way for him?

Thanks

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Rd? Or rde? Rds took forever. The new ones are pretty quick though

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friend of mine just started the rd tabs and he days it takes upwards of 10 min to dissolve under his tongue while sipping water because of sweetness and dryness.

How has everyone been taking these? Is there a better way for him?

Thanks

score the tab or lightly bite it within your mouth and shuffle it under your licker. Makes it dissolve in five minutes or less.

Rd? Or rde? Rds took forever. The new ones are pretty quick though

Tonyj13b

Awards
Good thread man. How did the whole hair loss thing end up working out? I am definitely not trying to have that happen to me.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Not too bad, did have some shedding though