end of 1-andro, 4-ad rde, mass drop cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    A epi derm cycle
    Did you get any other markers tested with your bloodwork? How were lipids? Liver values? LH, FSH, etc?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. Nope, just test, and free test was 20 out of 30, doc was giving me a weird vibe, lol
    T2
    •   

3. I think you can see why Royd is asking what all was tested. Your testosterone levels are not your only concerns and shouldn't be. It is possible that your test levels are within normal parameters, but have other systems off skew still.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

4. I would assume they are fine. Stuff seemed pretty mild.
    T2

5. You can always go back on cycle. But do you really need it right now? If training, diet is doing the job it's probably better to stay off for a bit yet.
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

6. Really need to cut. Have some stubborn fat. Diet is good and doing cardio. You may have a point though. Still have a bottle of decavol and massdrops, maybe I'll run that instead
    T2

7. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    Really need to cut. Have some stubborn fat. Diet is good and doing cardio. You may have a point though. Still have a bottle of decavol and massdrops, maybe I'll run that instead
    I like to start a diet by slowly increasing cardio, and dropping my carbs pretty low but maintaining moderate fat intake, and high protein. Then when I drop below 10% body fat, I go on cycle, drop fat as low as possible, keep protein high, and add moderate carbs. From there workouts get awesome even while dieting hard. You keep lowering carbs and increasing cardio until you reach your goal...which hopefully is before the end of the cycle.
    ForeRunner Labs

8. I've been really trying to cut the carbs out , what's your diet consist of each day? How many calories
    T2

9. Hey! How are you? I saw that you are looking to cut carbs. I have access to an exclusive line of products through my fiance's endorsement company. He has a product that blocks up to 500 carbohydrate calories per meal. If you would like more information about it, message me on here. I am just learning this app and may not find how to retrieve this post yet.

10. Quote Originally Posted by brian621
    I'm starting "Mass Drops" tomorrow with "Augmentor". I'll let you know how my progress goes.
    Awesome!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

11. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Awesome!
    That...sounds like a an aMASSzing cycle ;D
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

12. Friend of mine just started the rd tabs and he days it takes upwards of 10 min to dissolve under his tongue while sipping water because of sweetness and dryness.

How has everyone been taking these? Is there a better way for him?

Thanks

13. Rd? Or rde? Rds took forever. The new ones are pretty quick though
    T2

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Friend of mine just started the rd tabs and he days it takes upwards of 10 min to dissolve under his tongue while sipping water because of sweetness and dryness.

How has everyone been taking these? Is there a better way for him?

Thanks
    score the tab or lightly bite it within your mouth and shuffle it under your licker. Makes it dissolve in five minutes or less.

Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    Rd? Or rde? Rds took forever. The new ones are pretty quick though
    ForeRunner Labs

15. Good thread man. How did the whole hair loss thing end up working out? I am definitely not trying to have that happen to me.

16. Not too bad, did have some shedding though
    T2
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro-Lean/Andro Mass Stack (Help with first ever cycle)
    By canucks4life7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2015, 05:41 AM
  2. Cycle recomendation for Andro Mass/Hard one each.
    By twisted72 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 12:06 PM
  3. Andro mass cycle and PCT help
    By kidmuscle65 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:04 PM