augmentor

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I bought the augmentor to run with my 6 week cycle of 1-ad, 4-ad, and alpha mass. I didn't realize alpha mass has 3x the dose of augmentor. I'm taking 4 alpha mass a day which is the same as 12 augmentor. I want to know how I can get a refund for it because I do not need it since alpha mass is giving me 4x the dose of augmentor. also how will this affect the 1-ad and 4-ad? I have a bottle of xL drops of each

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
save the augmentor for next cycle bro

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
save the augmentor for next cycle bro
next cycle isn't going to be these compounds and if it was I rather have the alpha mass bc alpha mass comes with the active 1-ad and the augmentor for 45. saving me a boatload... alpha mass if I bought it just for the augmentor in it would be 15 and I payed 30 for augmentor shipped.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
next cycle is gonna be androhard/ lean which I don't think benefit from augmentor

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
next cycle is gonna be androhard/ lean which I don't think benefit from augmentor
i believe you would benefit, pretty sure augmentor just inhibits the cyp34a enzyme in your liver which would benefit any oral ph, androhard just uses grapefruit juice to do the same thing i believe. anybody correct me if im wrong