another ****in pct question

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
what up dudes, bout to start pct in a couple days here, 8 week cycle of 1 and 4-ad rde and mass drops, since these are milder ph's i only have torem and titanium xl and some 6-bromo plus all the other basic supps. i dont think i feel too shut down, pecker is a little limp but wayta guys think, 4 weeks of pct? maybe 3? thanks fellas

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
think i could keep the cycle going another 2 weeks? still have half a bottle of mass drops and 4-ad

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
think i could keep the cycle going another 2 weeks? still have half a bottle of mass drops and 4-ad
I guess you are not worried about hair shedding anymore? Lol

Can it be done, sure, probably. Am I inclined to recommend it? Not really. 10 wks is a pretty long time to have exogenous hormones on board.

I also second the full 4 wks of pct, unless you have blood work done that tells you otherwise.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
ya i suppose, i was thinkin fuk the hair for the time being, wana keep makin gains! i got plenty of torem so i should be fine. next cycle i have epi, dermacrine and i still got half this bottle of mass drops lookin at me. plannin it for summer. throwin in the drops be too much ya think??

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
ya i suppose, i was thinkin fuk the hair for the time being, wana keep makin gains! i got plenty of torem so i should be fine. next cycle i have epi, dermacrine and i still got half this bottle of mass drops lookin at me. plannin it for summer. throwin in the drops be too much ya think??
GO BIG

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
drops and derm could be a good test base for a epi cycle im thinkin, looking for nice lean gains .

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established