first gaining cycle

KDR99

Awards
hey guys im new to this forum and everything i have read sounds great. i am looking to do my first cycle but nothing to harsh. i have done so much reasearch and hard to get a handle on things because of so much info out there. i was looking at the 1-andro RDe trying to run a 4 week cycle. needed some help with PCT? any info is greatly appreciated. 5'8'' 165lb age: 21 very lean style body hard gainer lifting for 3 years hockey player never tried to get too big thanks

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
go longer than 4 weeks, get some torem or nolva for pct

KDR99

Awards
Would the kit be too much for a first cycle? Also with the Nolva is there anything else I should take to be safe? Thanks man

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would the kit be too much for a first cycle? Also with the Nolva is there anything else I should take to be safe? Thanks man
No, a kit would be good for a first cycle. Other than having a good pct that you are comfortable with I would add in some cycle support supps in pct. AMS has a new product called super cycle that would be perfect for that.

KDR99

Awards
No, a kit would be good for a first cycle. Other than having a good pct that you are comfortable with I would add in some cycle support supps in pct. AMS has a new product called super cycle that would be perfect for that.
okay so run the kit and take the cycle support along with it? then the nolva after the kit is over? just trying to keep it all straight thanks guys much appreciated

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay so run the kit and take the cycle support along with it? then the nolva after the kit is over? just trying to keep it all straight thanks guys much appreciated
Cycle support would be better ran during pct as AMS products are not methylated and not liver toxic. However, any SERM you take does have some liver toxicity, as well the rest of any cycle support product you take will have other stuff to help bring things like your lipids and such back to normal. For pct in addition to Nolva I would add a good natty test booster of your choosing, maybe something for cortisol control.

tattoopierced1

I agree, go with one of our kits and use the PCT we supply for our products.

KDR99

Awards
should i not use the nolva just use the PCT the company recommends for it?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
should i not use the nolva just use the PCT the company recommends for it?
Our pct will work just perfect with our line...