holy piss, sheddin hair

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
end of my 7th week on the new rde tabs and a bottle of mass drops, starting to notice some decent shedding of hair, wtf, think im cuttin her short a week. im guessin its the deca?? anyone else get this on these compounds??

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I know of others who have had this problem with the 1-testosterone precursors. Not a bad idea to cut cycle short.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still got a good 7 wks in, so it wouldn't be bad to go ahead and move on into pct.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Hrmm..I didn't think 1-Andro causes shedding. I thought this doesn't convert to DHT?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Def cut short...some yes have had that going longer cycle.. But all will come back to norm bro once u pct

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
thanks fellas, startin torem today

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hrmm..I didn't think 1-Andro causes shedding. I thought this doesn't convert to DHT?
You're right, it doesn't convert to DHT but it is very androgenic and can promote hair loss in those who are susceptible. If you notice shedding, I'd recommend discontinuing. There are other compounds that seem to be easier on the hairline. With that said, any androgen can have this effect so proceed with caution.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
You're right, it doesn't convert to DHT but it is very androgenic and can promote hair loss in those who are susceptible. If you notice shedding, I'd recommend discontinuing. There are other compounds that seem to be easier on the hairline. With that said, any androgen can have this effect so proceed with caution.
thanks man, i finished out my last week and start torem tomorrow. what compounds are easiest on hairline? doin a epi,derm, mass drop run in a couple months and i heard that can be rough too