Pro Anabolic Growth Kit + 1-andro (4-ad/DecaVol/1-Andro stack)

T

TwistedDrum5

Awards
I plan on doing my first stack of PH here in about a week.

My plan:

1andro 2/2/2/2/0
Decavol 2/2/2/2/0
4ad 0/2/2/2/2
arom-x 0/0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2
Nolva 0/0/0/0/0/20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg

I read a SERM wasn't necessary...and that it was necessary. Better to be safe than sorry, so I figured I'd get that as well.

A little background on me: I'm 24 years old, been working out (off and on) for about 5 years. I started out about 6 years ago at 110. Started working out and went to 127 before going overseas. Overseas I worked out harder and got to around 145. This was with a HORRIBLE diet of greasy, deep fried, nasty foods. As of today I am 5'7 and weigh 135. I know what you're thinking, "Don't take PH, Just eat more!!!" I get it, higher calorie = gain weight. Unfortunately even at 3000+ calories a day, I cannot gain weight. I don't know why, maybe I have extreme health issues, lol. But I hit consistently around 3000 calories a day (maybe 2000-2500 on some off days) and I bounce around 132-137lbs. My body seems to like where its at, and I refuse to throw high fatty nasty foods into my diet to gain weight again. I eat healthy (nuts/fruits/veggies/salad/chicken/rice/pasta/tuna), and I will always eat healthy.

My goal is that this will increase my appetite (because I can't eat anymore as-is) and I can reach my goal of at least 145.

Also, weight has gone down since the 145, but my strength has not. At 135lbs my max right now on bench is 225. As you can imagine, I don't have much body fat, lol.

Edit: I'm hoping to do a very detailed log, which will include arm/leg/chest sizes every week, mood, libido, and hopefully picture updates once a week.

T

TwistedDrum5

Awards
get swole!
Lol, I will take that as a "That's a good stack".

BTW when should I take pills? Pre-workout? Post workout? And should I take them at hour intervals, if so what order?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Release the Krakin big dawg

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
divide em through out the day, i like a nice dose of mass drops before my workout

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
divide em through out the day, i like a nice dose of mass drops before my workout[/QUO
Good plan of attack..like most our PH's product..def good to get the first dose in on your morning workouts.

T

TwistedDrum5

Awards
divide em through out the day, i like a nice dose of mass drops before my workout
Does this mean divide ALL pills apart? Or take two pills at a time at different times?

And with either, which one is most important to take pre-workout?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this mean divide ALL pills apart? Or take two pills at a time at different times?

And with either, which one is most important to take pre-workout?
I prefer to split them up evenly throughout the day, like every 4 hours. This helps keeps steady levels of the hormones in your body instead of have high peaks and low troughs. I'd anything though the 1ad and 4ad should be dosed a good time apart from each other. Also, 1ad would probably be the one that you would want the most pre workout.

T

TwistedDrum5

Awards
Big question here:
I am worried about libido levels after/during PCT. In 10 weeks I am getting married. I NEED a good libido for that lol. If I do a 4 week cycle then I'd do 4 weeks PCT and then married in 2. Would I be back to normal by then? Could I do 5 weeks/4 week pct then be ok 1 week after? Should I wait till after I'm married to do a cycle? Should I add anything to my PCT to keep me good? Thanks for the help.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
could always add some daa

T

TwistedDrum5

Awards
Obviously I'm worried, but at the same time I've read that this is a mild stack with little or no shutdown. Also read good reviews on aromx boosting test and libido. I'll look into some DAA, maybe add some ZMA or trib just to be safe.

Would it hurt to NOT add the ZMA until the week before wedding and continue taking during honeymoon ;-). Since its natural I figure it would only help.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
at 4 weeks i dont see much if any shutdown so you should be fine....