joint fixx ??

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
so I just got my order of joint fixx in and I noticed there is no label for recommended time of consumption???

when would be the best time to take it??

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so I just got my order of joint fixx in and I noticed there is no label for recommended time of consumption???

when would be the best time to take it??
At your convenience.

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
At your convenience.
I kind of gathered that from there being no specific time of consumption but I was wondering when it would be most advantageous...I do powerlifting in the mornings and agility drills mid afternoon so idk when would be better

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kind of gathered that from there being no specific time of consumption but I was wondering when it would be most advantageous...I do powerlifting in the mornings and agility drills mid afternoon so idk when would be better
I would just take them first thing in the morning. You can change it around and see what you thinks helps the most. Do you have a particular time of the day that you notice more joint issues?

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
I would just take them first thing in the morning. You can change it around and see what you thinks helps the most. Do you have a particular time of the day that you notice more joint issues?
normally right after and sometimes in the middle of my powerlifting workouts and it carries thought the rest of the day up till bed

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
normally right after and sometimes in the middle of my powerlifting workouts and it carries thought the rest of the day up till bed
Then I would say in the morning would probably be best for you.

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
Then I would say in the morning would probably be best for you.
good idea...after workouts you think? because I already take erase pro as an AI when I wake up then an hour later I take a stim pre workout for powerlifting....you think the other sups would upset joint fixx

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good idea...after workouts you think? because I already take erase pro as an AI when I wake up then an hour later I take a stim pre workout for powerlifting....you think the other sups would upset joint fixx

As far as I know there should not be any interference with other supps. I would think taking it in the am and having it onboard and working before you add stress to the joints would be best. Sort of how I take an NSAID before I go to the dentist rather than waiting till afterwards when my mouth is already hurting.

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
As far as I know there should not be any interference with other supps. I would think taking it in the am and having it onboard and working before you add stress to the joints would be best. Sort of how I take an NSAID before I go to the dentist rather than waiting till afterwards when my mouth is already hurting.
hmm, you sol me on your example lol...good advice my friend, good advice well taken

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
hmm, you sold me on your example lol...good advice my friend, good advice well taken

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

andy148lbs

Awards
joint fixx works quick im 4 days in and my outside tennis elbow pain is finally going away after trying glucosamine and chondroitin,super cissus rx (ran two bottles of this)did nothing for my pain....good going AMS.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
joint fixx works quick im 4 days in and my outside tennis elbow pain is finally going away after trying glucosamine and chondroitin,super cissus rx (ran two bottles of this)did nothing for my pain....good going AMS.
Thanks for feedback

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear man.

scw538

scw538

Awards
This stuff helped me a lot. I had outside elbow pain known as golfers elbow. Joint fixx made it disappear I was having to take 800 mg of ibuprofen not anymore. This is a staple for me now.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff helped me a lot. I had outside elbow pain known as golfers elbow. Joint fixx made it disappear I was having to take 800 mg of ibuprofen not anymore. This is a staple for me now.
Glad to hear man, thanks for the feedback.