Hormone Regulation Kit RD

HaroldEduardo

HaroldEduardo

Awards
1-Andro
4-AD
Arom-X

I am planning on using this stack for a quick cycle, or basically, to experiment with not so harsh PH. Not looking for impressive gains. My plan looks like:

1 week: 2 caps of 1-ANDRO (1 in the AM, 1 in the PM) and 1 PCT REVOLUTION BLACK before going to bed.
2 week: 2 caps of 1-ANDRO and 2 caps of 4-AD (1 1-ANDRO and 1 4-AD in the AM, 1-ANDRO and 1 4-AD in the PM) and 1 PCT REVOLUTION BLACK before going to bed.
3 week: same as week 2
4 week: same as week 3
5 week: 2 caps of 4-AD and 1 PCT REVOLUTION BLACK before going to bed.

PCT: 1 PCT REVOLUTION BLACK and 2 Arom-X or should I just use the Arom-X? Any other type of support?

Will I need a SERM for this cycle?
I don't have a SERM on hand, I have been looking every where online and I don't really trust those online pharmacies, In case of a SERM I might just stop by my doctor. If you have any trusted website, PM me :p

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah man no SERMs online bro. I would run some DAA during pct as well maybe PureTest from Finaflex it's good stuff and affordable. You probably won't need a SERM but ya never know. Ive used PCT Black as a standalone PCT cyle coupled with PureTest after some pretty long PH runs and had great success.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
What's the nutrition looking like for this run? Also you can start PureTest at the start of week five if you're going that route (take before bed at 6 caps I believe.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also probably hold the revolution black till your pct as well.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I would also probably hold the revolution black till your pct as well.
That' may be over board considering that the AMS stack comes with PCT. I would run the black one a day during the cycle to take advantage of its AI properties thus keeping water retention down. If problems occur during PCT then I would consider putting in pct black at one a day along with the AMS PCT until the problems disappear (sensitive nips and or nuts) then come off and continue regular PCT I don't see him shutting down with a 5 week cycle, but I'm really not versed on that AMS stack. Also get that DAA man it's awesome (PureTest)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That' may be over board considering that the AMS stack comes with PCT. I would run the black one a day during the cycle to take advantage of its AI properties thus keeping water retention down. If problems occur during PCT then I would consider putting in pct black at one a day along with the AMS PCT until the problems disappear (sensitive nips and or nuts) then come off and continue regular PCT I don't see him shutting down with a 5 week cycle, but I'm really not versed on that AMS stack. Also get that DAA man it's awesome (PureTest)
Yeah, my point was more that I don't really see a need for it while on. Wouldn't hurt of course.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im going to run aromx, erase,and daa for pct after my ams run but im running 8 weeks worth....although aromx is more than enough to cover pct for a 4-5 week run, from what ive read and can tell there is minimal shutdown if any.

standon

Banned
Awards
Curious of gains from this cycle any feedback from past users

standon

Banned
Awards
Damn 13 pounds on a non methyl! That's like hdrol!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im currently on my 2nd cycle of this stack... I added DecaVOL to it and take it concurrently. Im in week two and see the same progress I saw a couple months back on my first cycle... Weight gain isnt a problem for me.. As a matter of fact I have a problem staying lean. But with this stack and eating clean Ive managed to stay lean and kept 10 lbs... My overall gain was 13 lbs but after getting on the scale the next day and getting seeing it was a net 10 lbs gained I attributed it to the typical fluxuation in water and food intake.. But the overall net weight gained on this stack was 10 lbs.

I think if you're considering taking this stack you'll be very pleased... Just remember your diet is key. Protein synthesizes into muscle so if youre not aleady taking protein in addition to whatever protein is in your diet.. it is a good idea to.. A complex blend or casein before bed is a must!
how is deca meshing with libido and lethargy? im going to run deca the last 4 weeks of my cycle before pct

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thats awsome, im hesitant on running deca in the 1rst weeks myself, i figured id rather fight it for 4 weeks vs 8

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Haven't noticed any neg sides. Libido is good! I'm sleeping real good. Not any more than normal but deeper sleep. No lethargic feeling at all!
Bro...did u stack up with 4-AD to combat the libido or lethargic

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely Big Rig.. 1-AD 4-AD DecaVOL and Arom-X
Nice deal MasterFreak... this will be good feedback for those asking.. That was biggest concern with sides from most

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
im wanting to run 4 anabolic kits over 8 weeks, maybe swapping out the first 4 weeks of decavol for dmzine.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Ive been tempted to do the same... sounds like a great 8 week cycle... please post a progress thread if you do it

also ive got a good contact for sweet deals on AMS... PM if interested..
cool thanks man i stocked up during the arnold sale!!! i will be running this in the fall. i would like more of there joint fixx

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im going to run 1 hormone reg kit minus aromx weeks 1-4 then anabolic growth kit weeks 5-8 with augmentor and nocturnabol...nolva, erase, daa pct....

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
im going to run 1 hormone reg kit minus aromx weeks 1-4 then anabolic growth kit weeks 5-8 with augmentor and nocturnabol...nolva, erase, daa pct....
Godzilla

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech