Anabolic Growth Kit Cycle Question

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
i purchased the new anabolic growth kit and a aromx . i am planning to do the cycle in mid April, my question is how much body fat will be attained if diet is controlled? ( Lean Gains Diet, ( Intermittent fasting ) )

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is your cycle going to be geared towards weight gain? Fat loss? Recomp? Very hard to tell man.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
Is your cycle going to be geared towards weight gain? Fat loss? Recomp? Very hard to tell man.
trying to gain some muscle mass while maintaining low body fat before upcoming June vacation to california. diet would be Recomp Base (20%/20%) Low fat (50g>) high carb , 200g or above in protein. training would consist of heavy compound lifts, ( 5x5, 12x2, or 10x2) with 70% or above 1RM. Swiming on daily basis. and light Indian runs.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm sure someone will chime in that knows more than me but I would say if you are eating at maintenance calories while on a cycle you can expect to lose a small % of BF while gaining muscle. That is essentially what a recomp is; exchanging fat for muscle.
If you were to be at a slight caloric deficit I doubt you will see TOO much muscle gain while burning some fat. But let's say you were to eat about 300 calories above maintenance. You now would be building more muscle than at maintenance or recomp but there will probably be some fat gain.
In my previous experiences with PH I would maintain body fat on a slightly over maintenance diet and my bulking cycles, typically all have been 6-8 weeks, I probably ate roughly 1k over maintenance on lift days and gained about 1.5% BF in my mid section.

So many variables at play. It all comes down to what you eat!

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
You think i will gain minimum of 3lb of Muscle while maintaining low BF/Losing BF? during the cycle?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
noone can really answer that ahead of time

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think i will gain minimum of 3lb of Muscle while maintaining low BF/Losing BF? during the cycle?
It is possible yes. Results obviously depend heavy on you, your training, and your diet. However, you could lean out some and gain some mass if you worked it that way.

semper_fi

Awards
Agreed with above, it all depends on what you eat, then your training. If you want to pack on some muscle while swimming daily and running you should wipe out the fasting for sure. If you want to grow and get lean I would recomend high protein, med-low fat, and zig zag your carbs.

ex 3 low carb days, 1 med carb day, 1 high carb day then repeat.
1-1.5 g /per pound protein day

.5g /per pound carbs on low day
1.5g/per pound carbs on med day
2.25/per pound carbs on high day

.40g/per pound fat low carb day
.30g/per pound fat med carb day
.25g/per pound fat high carb day

us good fats avocado, olive oil, fish...

even the best steroids can not help without nutrition.
good luck,
I can message you a sample diet plan if your interested

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would recommend a cal surplus while running the anabolic kit to get the most out of it..there are other routes to take if you want to lose bodyfat..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats the difference in the chrome series? ive got an anabolic and hormone kit with augmentor coming my way...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the difference in the chrome series? ive got an anabolic and hormone kit with augmentor coming my way...
The chrome series is the RDe rapid dissolve tablets that have cyclodextrin.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The chrome series is the RDe rapid dissolve tablets that have cyclodextrin.
and how does it help moreso than the standard rde delivery system?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and how does it help moreso than the standard rde delivery system?
Our old tablets were just RD (rapid dissolve), now the RDe (rapid dissolve effervescent) which are also called chrome series are being produced, they just have the improved delivery yielding a better bioavailability. You just got your stash recently correct? Pretty sure what you have is the new RDe Chrome series.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
oh ok, just never heard it called chrome before, yes its the rde delivery system...

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Our old tablets were just RD (rapid dissolve), now the RDe (rapid dissolve effervescent) which are also called chrome series are being produced, they just have the improved delivery yielding a better bioavailability. You just got your stash recently correct? Pretty sure what you have is the new RDe Chrome series.
Well done bro for response..looks like im little behind on the forums lOL