Mass drop / growth kit log

semper_fi

Awards
OK, so i have been wanting to log my cycle for some time and decided to start it here. Hope this may help, influence someone or many someones....

Before i started cycle 6ft, 217, 10-11% fat

I Finished my first Anabolic grwth kit 6 days ago and on my second now...

3-1a
3-4ad
3-deca
everyday
with very min. sides, actually felt great, libido great
-needed to drink more water then usual to fight minor headaches during week 2

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well lets here some more! im either doing the same thing or going with alpha mass

semper_fi

Awards
Now into my second kit & mass drops week 4

6 days ago I raised my doses to

3 -1a
3-4ad
3-deca
1 drop
each day
essentially 4 doses minus a 4ad. some days I would take
2-1a
3-4ad
2-deca
2- drops
for the convienience.

after 3 days I noticed a drain of energy and uped my 4ad now at

4--doses of :1a, 4ad, deca
noticed a huge difference in energy lever, libido in last few days from raising 4ad dose

semper_fi

Awards
The last few days I have had crazy oily skin, couple pimples...to be expected
Using St. Ives exfloliating apricot scrub on face, chest, shoulders 2-3 times a day took care of the pimples forming, the oil is not so bad if you stay on top of it.
Other than that I feal great and we are caught up-to-date. I will post more daily

currently 221 pounds (^4) and feel solid
my chest is harder then ever, and I can get a few extra 315 reps out since I started.

semper_fi

Awards
I am considering raising the dose in a 5 days (providing sides dont get worse) to:

5-1a
4-4ad
5-deca
2-augmentor
for my last 2 weeks
then starting aromx

any suggestions on this ?
is this overkill/ dumb ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i can deal with the oily skin, any back pumps, naseau?

semper_fi

Awards
Forgot to mention!!!!

** My sleep pattern is AMAZING!!!!!

I normally have disrupted sleep, thanks to a few tours overseas but I am sleeping through the night, almost as soon as I hit the pillow(which I normally stare at the ceiling toss/turn for an hour or more.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
sub

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub...Lol

semper_fi

Awards
oh....now i want a turkey/bacon sub

semper_fi

Awards
Any wisdom on taking 5 doses 1a, deca and 3-4ad for 2 weeks to end my cycle....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub is just an abbreviation for subscribed to the thread. As far as upping the dose, a rep would be better suited to answer this. My take has always been if you are getting good results with less then stay there and run it longer. Sides influence this as well.

tattoopierced1

There is a point where the cons outweigh the pros... If you are gaining good off of what you are on, dont get too greedy and go overboard, the sides that you could experience could impact your gains negatively.

semper_fi

Awards
Thanx for the input, I will just stay where i am at and go an extra few days instead.

semper_fi

Awards
Has anyone else noticed all the 4ad tabs crushed in the bottom of the bottle. my first kit i had to take last 10-12 servings using a small spoon to get the powder out of the bottle, this 2nd bottle looks just as bad....maybe worse. I guess on the plus side it dissolves in about 4 seconds haha

semper_fi

Awards
I felt like I hit a wall this morning, pretty tired. 3-4 cups of coffee down and kinda nodding off while watching some tv. 8-10am

Now that I have my first dose down and 2nd 4ad in and about to take 2nd 1a and deca over the next half hour I am up and ready.
-dreading my leg workout later
- chest is crazy sore from couple days ago/lifting heavier and getting a few more reps has my muscles aching (in a good way!)
- My arm appear to have more definition then before cycle (They were cut to begin with, now they look like they are ready
for a show, if they were not covered in ink)

The oily skin has calmed down tremendously since yesterday. Woke up and did not have to scrub face and shoulders right away, even now at 2pm they seem fine.

I hope to get some pics up and even my diet plan

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
ya sometimes i get really bad lethargy off of this too, sux

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

semper_fi

Awards
So my leg workout was HUGE today. Hurts like hell but had a few extra reps in me today. 25-28 reps were I usually get 23-25 before cycle was pretty exciting. Going very heavy legs next week, and excited to see how much more power I have in my already freekish legs.

-Felt great all afternoon and evening
-oily skin is minimal compared to 2 days ago

definitely have grown belief and confidence in this company, and am interested in maybe trying the preworkout too

semper_fi

Awards
Woke up feeling great this morn. NO lethargy whatsoever
Energized, pumped, ready to go; unfortunately, it is an off day.
Legs are sore as F***.
Mentally I want to move some weight!
Really loving this product so far.
Oily skin has been beaten ***St. Ives scrub is a must, all pimples have turned into light red marks, dried out and should be gone completely today.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So are you ending a high rep segment and moving into a low rep periodization?

semper_fi

Awards
So are you ending a high rep segment and moving into a low rep periodization?
l always do 20 + reps on legs with an occasional heavy squat day just to boost the ego with 700+ lbs on my back for a few sets.It usually get me motivated

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would get my ego going! Powerlifter numbers champ.

semper_fi

Awards
Slow morning, had ice hockey from 10 pm until 1215
had my coffee and first round of AMS about an 2 hrs ago (1.25mL mass drops/ (1)4ad)

-The oily skin has come back (very minor) and probably has to do with hockey last night too.
-Feeling really good, no lethargy. even with 5 hrs sleep.
-Today should be an off day but I feel inclined to lift (definately have more gym-motovation during cycle)
-Appetite is raging!
-Legs are still sore
-Abs have become a little more visable, definately not storing any fat.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What level of hockey are you playing bubba?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok gotcha. Did not know your age and was curious.

semper_fi

Awards
Feeling great!
About to start taking *Augmentor tomorrowfor the last 10 days of my cycle. Im pretty stoked!
Sides are minimal although the minor headache is back right in the tympanic temporal region. It is not painful, however, it is annoying.
I am Tipping the scales at 223 so I am +6.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Feeling great!
About to start taking *Augmentor tomorrowfor the last 10 days of my cycle. Im pretty stoked!
Sides are minimal although the minor headache is back right in the tympanic temporal region. It is not painful, however, it is annoying.
nice gains Semper Fi

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Feeling great!
are you gonna regularly dose augmentor? I might get it and run it along 1-andro, 4-ad, and alpha mass

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
are you gonna regularly dose augmentor? I might get it and run it along 1-andro, 4-ad, and alpha mass
1-andro, 4-ad, and alpha mass

Now thats a mass stack right there bro

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+6 is very nice! Oh, and 31...I have a 20yr old that's age is equal to the difference beyween ours. Lol Look forward to seeing if Augmentor adds some effects.

semper_fi

Awards
+6 is very nice! Oh, and 31...I have a 20yr old that's age is equal to the difference beyween ours. Lol Look forward to seeing if Augmentor adds some effects.
Hopefully not to many sides..

semper_fi

Awards
Killer back workout today 300 lb seated row with a straight back, zero cheating felt great.
Definitely feeling stronger
Look a little bigger and more defined
Libido is High
Mood is great, some mood swings going on. Especially when driving
Had a pimple the size of a mini M&M on my upper chest ripped it off and moved on...
Augmentor starts tomorrow
Stack will be
AM-1.25 mL mass drop, 4ad, 1 augmento
Noon- 1a, Deca, RDe, 1 augmentor
5pm-1a, deca, 4ad, 1 augmentor
pm-1.25mL mass drop, 4ad

I think this should finish my stack.

semper_fi

Awards
ALSO,

Kick ass customer service took care of crushed 4ad tabs and sent a new ASAP !!!!!!

Thank You theBGR for the heads up on that

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I have 3 XL kits which is gonna make an awesome 6 week stack. gonna run
3ml 1-ad
3ml 4-ad
and 4 alpha mass pills a day
then pct with arom-x lean xtreme daa anabeta and maybe licogenix or erase pro. u think that is good dosage? looking for 6-10 lbs gain same bf or 5lb gain loss of 1%. my diet is lots of clean calories around 2800 a day. gonna use serious mass mass gainer to get some more cals to gain muscle. gonna do 4 weeks of p90x, all I have left I already did 10 weeks worth!!!! awesome changes already and this should top it all off before summer :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3ml 1-ad
3ml 4-ad
then pct with arom-x lean xtreme daa anabeta and maybe licogenix or erase pro. u think that is good dosage? looking for 6-10 lbs gain same bf or 5lb gain loss of 1%. my diet is lots of clean calories around 2800 a day. gonna use serious mass mass gainer to get some more cals to gain muscle. gonna do 4 weeks of p90x, all I have left I already did 10 weeks worth!!!! awesome changes already and this should top it all off before summer :)
Those 3 are each an AI...pick one and you should be good. Since it's an AMS fest the Arom-X is looking like a good choice.

Jahcuree

3ml 1-ad
3ml 4-ad
2800 calories to gain weight?? and thats your PCT?? please get nolva or clomid to add

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
ALSO,

Kick ass customer service took care of crushed 4ad tabs and sent a new ASAP !!!!!!

Thank You theBGR for the heads up on that
You bet

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
3ml 1-ad
3ml 4-ad
Looks good

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
2800 calories to gain weight?? and thats your PCT?? please get nolva or clomid to add
2800 to maintain my weight at around 170. why do you think I need a SERM for pct? these are mild and cause minimal shutdown. I have nolva on hand

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
2800 to maintain my weight at around 170. why do you think I need a SERM for pct? these are mild and cause minimal shutdown. I have nolva on hand
Arom-X will work as yes these are mild non methyl

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Looks good
thanks man I'm gonna run log on it. my friend is gonna run the same stack and I'll log his results as well. he wants to run it
8 weeks, what do you think that'll do in terms of suppression and side effects?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
thanks man I'm gonna run log on it. my friend is gonna run the same stack and I'll log his results as well. he wants to run it
Not sure how that will be 8 week run as i have not seen any logs yet for that long.. If you concerned i will stack it with 4-AD.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
on 8 weeks i wouldnt fully rely on an otc for pct, but if you have nolva on hand than you should be good to go