First Cycle Help

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys

I'm 22 going on 23,around 155 at 5'9. I'm getting ready to graduate college and ending my last season of being a collegiate sprinter(D2). I've been lifting for about five years and have gained almost 20lbs from my freshman year until now.Being a sprinter,bodyfat is almost non-existant and it has always been hard for me to gain muscle mass.No matter if I increase,carbs,proteins, or calories...I run it off during practice it seems like.

I am looking to run my first cycle this summer. I don't want to get to any harsh prohormones or anything like that but something mild that will help me gain some mass while staying "sprinter lean". I've been looking into 1-andro and some other mild prohormones..I am just looking for some insight and direction...thanks!

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
stack the new 1andro with 4-ad, try that out

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
bout done with mine, i also threw in the mass drops tho, good stack for beginners. it was my first

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bout done with mine, i also threw in the mass drops tho, good stack for beginners. it was my first
I was also thinking Mass Drop and maybe 4-ad to help with libido and lethargy.. My PCT would be Erase/Anabeta/DAA

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1-ad and 4-ad will both shut you down pretty good, you will honestly want a SERM most likely for a proper pct...

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-ad and 4-ad will both shut you down pretty good, you will honestly want a SERM most likely for a proper pct...
I was thinking if I stayed out of the non-methyl realm, I didn't necessarily need a SERM..but I will get one if needed.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
photo.JPG

Quick pic to show the "leanness" I was talking about

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Nice start fellas...you guys RULE for AMS

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
methyl and serm have nothing to do with each other. Methyl's affect the liver which is supported by other suppliments (milk thistle, NAC, (t)UCCA). a serm is used to help re-start your nuts after an influx of exogenous hormones shuts them down because the body "sees" that there is an over-abundance of androgens, and stops signaling the testes to produce testosterone.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
methyl and serm have nothing to do with each other. Methyl's affect the liver which is supported by other suppliments (milk thistle, NAC, (t)UCCA). a serm is used to help re-start your nuts after an influx of exogenous hormones shuts them down because the body "sees" that there is an over-abundance of androgens, and stops signaling the testes to produce testosterone.
WHEW..that was deep bro..like it

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info manbeast! I'm always in to learn!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
What are you suggesting for a first stack of your products?
Depends on your goals cuz.. fire up some ideas and we will point you in the right directions..gotta tell ya..many of our fans based on AM are always here to help out big time

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they've got a way to reach any goal with the right dosages/combinations of products for sure.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they've got a way to reach any goal with the right dosages/combinations of products for sure.
Thank MB...well here are some choices for him

Lean Mass Cycle
Muscle Hardening Cycle
Mega Mass Cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm going for the Mega Mass Kitchen Sink with an extra goodie from a different company (possibly) for my winter bulk :D
(Anabolic Growth Kit + Augmentor + Pbold from taurus (just cuz i always wanted to run a 1,4 compound and couldn't). It will be time to get wet and swole :D

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I'm going for the Mega Mass Kitchen Sink with an extra goodie from a different company (possibly) for my winter bulk :D
(Anabolic Growth Kit + Augmentor + Pbold from taurus (just cuz i always wanted to run a 1,4 compound and couldn't). It will be time to get wet and swole :D
CHIT...game over mofo :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
go big or go home :D

but yeah OP, just let us know what you are trying to do and we'll line up a sweet cycle for ya.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depends on your goals cuz.. fire up some ideas and we will point you in the right directions..gotta tell ya..many of our fans based on AM are always here to help out big time

Well my main goal is to keep my sprinter physique( very lean,nice muscle mass). I am only 155 now at 5'9. I want to be at least 165-170(gained muscle mass and still lean). I am big on prowler work and hill sprints so I don't think keeping lean will be a problem. I do want an aid to help me gain muscle mass quicker.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How worried are you about libido while on cycle?

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How worried are you about libido while on cycle?
Well, my gf will be in a different state during the summer,so I guess it doesn't matter?.. On a serious note, I don't want to be completely shut down. I know I will have some shutdown on any cycle but I won't be too much concerned about it

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
Well, since it seems everyone is so willing to offer stack advice, I have a question. I have emailed a few of you for your thoughts and based on a few solid opinions, I have decided to extend my 4 week cycle to six. The stack/cycle looks like this:

Weeks 1 & 2 (complete):

1A, Decavol, 4AD - 2 tabs each/day

Weeks 2 - 6 (started today):

1A, Decavol, 4AD - 3 tabs each/day

Pretty simple, buuuut...I have a bottle of Mass Drops staring me in the face. Should I add that in somewhere or save it for next September? I was thinking of adding 2 drops/day but don't want to overdo it.

PCT will be Torem, Arom-X and I-Force Intimidate (maybe regular DAA)...maybe even T911 just b/c I have it.

Let me know, yo.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Well, since it seems everyone is so willing to offer stack advice, I have a question. I have emailed a few of you for your thoughts and based on a few solid opinions, I have decided to extend my 4 week cycle to six. The stack/cycle looks like this:

Weeks 1 & 2 (complete):

1A, Decavol, 4AD - 2 tabs each/day

Weeks 2 - 6 (started today):

1A, Decavol, 4AD - 3 tabs each/day

Pretty simple, buuuut...I have a bottle of Mass Drops staring me in the face. Should I add that in somewhere or save it for next September? I was thinking of adding 2 drops/day but don't want to overdo it.

PCT will be Torem, Arom-X and I-Force Intimidate (maybe regular DAA)...maybe even T911 just b/c I have it.

Let me know, yo.
Sounds good..how much of the tabs u have left?? because reason why i ask is Mass Drops is 1-AD/Decavol in drops from.. I would save the bottle for future use or if your OUT of tabs, then go ahead with drops

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
Sounds good..how much of the tabs u have left?? because reason why i ask is Mass Drops is 1-AD/Decavol in drops from.. I would save the bottle for future use or if your OUT of tabs, then go ahead with drops
I have enough tabs to finish the last 4 weeks with 3 tabs/day. I'll save the mass drops for next fall. Thanks!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I have enough tabs to finish the last 4 weeks with 3 tabs/day. I'll save the mass drops for next fall. Thanks!
Good plan bro..thanks for reminder to me on FB.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I am going towards a lean mass cycle more than anything. I just want something simple to be my first cycle.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
So I am going towards a lean mass cycle more than anything. I just want something simple to be my first cycle.
The hormone regulation kit rde will give lean mass results
[h=1][/h]

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
The hormone regulation kit rde will give lean mass results
[h=1][/h]
I bought two of these on the 50% off sale. I want to run it more than 4 weeks, so what would be best:

1. 3xtabs a day for 6 weeks
2. 2xtabs a day for 8 weeks?

Either way will be two kits used.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I bought two of these on the 50% off sale. I want to run it more than 4 weeks, so what would be best:

Both will work ..it personal preference.. but killer stack..time to grow broseph

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Since running 2 kits, should I run a SERM? And does this stack shut you down hard or mild ??
this stack comes with 4-AD rde which will help combat the shut down and lethargy issues...I had no issues, but remember everybody is different on how there react

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
6-8 weeks i'd definitely want a SERM, but I shut down easily and start back up easily... strange but true lol. I like longer cycles myself when given the opportunity, given your stats I'd say you'd benefit more from 8 weeks at 2x a day.

the hormone kit is a great option for lean gains fo shizz.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
6-8 weeks i'd definitely want a SERM, but I shut down easily and start back up easily... strange but true lol. I like longer cycles myself when given the opportunity, given your stats I'd say you'd benefit more from 8 weeks at 2x a day.

PHOSURE!

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established

Excellent. I am currently on a osta/s4 run (8 weeks) and looking to do this end of summer. Never done a real PH besides 2 bottles of M1D black (another dhea ph) last year that went well. I have nolva, so that plus DAA and the pct included bottle with the kit is what I will run for 4 weeks for pct then. Look solid ?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Or run it 2/day for the first couple wks then based on how you feel you can bump it up to 3/day for the rest still nearing 8wks total if you wanted.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent. I am currently on a osta/s4 run (8 weeks) and looking to do this end of summer. Never done a real PH besides 2 bottles of M1D black (another dhea ph) last year that went well. I have nolva, so that plus DAA and the pct included bottle with the kit is what I will run for 4 weeks for pct then. Look solid ?
That should do just fine yes.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys! So should I run it 4 weeks or 8 weeks? I've seen some logs where they don't feel it until week 2 or week 3?

Also what about running Mass Drops standalone?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
go 4 weeks, see how ya feel, then go from there, simple

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Have enough for 8, but go at least 4 (unless life gets in the way of course) :D

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I have a box of the anabolic growth kit rd tabs (1ad,deca,4ad) im planning to run in a couple months, would this kit good for a recomp and for a first cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I personally feel that the stacked compounds lend themselves much better to a lean bulk instead of a true recomp.

That being said, you can do anything on any compounds, its all based on your diet and training.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I personally feel that the stacked compounds lend themselves much better to a lean bulk instead of a true recomp.

That being said, you can do anything on any compounds, its all based on your diet and training.
^^^^^^ what he said..beast i was just about to jump in that..well said bro

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Its nice to know I've learned a thing or two in my 10+ years in the game :D

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established

^^^^^^ what he said..beast i was just about to jump in that..well said bro
thanks for the feedback guys, im opting for this stack in a couple months after my time off from my current natty run.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback guys, im opting for this stack in a couple months after my time off from my current natty run.
you bet mang

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay fellaz...I have about 300 saved up..From start to finish,which supps should I get for the full cycle and PCT

tattoopierced1

Okay fellaz...I have about 300 saved up..From start to finish,which supps should I get for the full cycle and PCT
Depends on your goals and experience. Looks like your goals is to put on lean mass and keep your sprinter look, but what is your experience. (excuse me if you answered this already..its early in the morning.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10