First Cycle Help - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

First Cycle Help

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,516
    Rep Power
    48651

    Reputation

    Have enough for 8, but go at least 4 (unless life gets in the way of course)
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  2. r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    723

    Reputation

    I have a box of the anabolic growth kit rd tabs (1ad,deca,4ad) im planning to run in a couple months, would this kit good for a recomp and for a first cycle?
  3. ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,516
    Rep Power
    48651

    Reputation

    I personally feel that the stacked compounds lend themselves much better to a lean bulk instead of a true recomp.

    That being said, you can do anything on any compounds, its all based on your diet and training.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   
       

  4. TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    I personally feel that the stacked compounds lend themselves much better to a lean bulk instead of a true recomp.

    That being said, you can do anything on any compounds, its all based on your diet and training.
    ^^^^^^ what he said..beast i was just about to jump in that..well said bro
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  5. ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,516
    Rep Power
    48651

    Reputation

    Its nice to know I've learned a thing or two in my 10+ years in the game
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Its nice to know I've learned a thing or two in my 10+ years in the game
    YA think? NOICE my man..thanks
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  7. r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    723

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    I personally feel that the stacked compounds lend themselves much better to a lean bulk instead of a true recomp.

    That being said, you can do anything on any compounds, its all based on your diet and training.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    ^^^^^^ what he said..beast i was just about to jump in that..well said bro
    thanks for the feedback guys, im opting for this stack in a couple months after my time off from my current natty run.
  8. TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    thanks for the feedback guys, im opting for this stack in a couple months after my time off from my current natty run.
    you bet mang
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  9. jbree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    60

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    thanks for the feedback guys, im opting for this stack in a couple months after my time off from my current natty run.
    Ditto.
  10. wsaucer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Okay fellaz...I have about 300 saved up..From start to finish,which supps should I get for the full cycle and PCT
  11. tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wsaucer View Post
    Okay fellaz...I have about 300 saved up..From start to finish,which supps should I get for the full cycle and PCT
    Depends on your goals and experience. Looks like your goals is to put on lean mass and keep your sprinter look, but what is your experience. (excuse me if you answered this already..its early in the morning.)
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  12. sprintstar01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    3021

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Depends on your goals and experience. Looks like your goals is to put on lean mass and keep your sprinter look, but what is your experience. (excuse me if you answered this already..its early in the morning.)
    This is wsaucer (accidently posted a site in another fourm here and got banned..oops). My experience is four years of lifting with routines that focus on deadlifting,squats,bench and military. I've done WS4SB,5/3/1, and the Juggernaut Method with good results.

    I can squat 375 parrellel, bench 260, deadlift 350-360 and military press around 140-150.

    Also I am big on olympic lifting. I can hang clean 205 pretty easily for reps, clean from floor I can do 255 and snatch 140ish.
  13. tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintstar01 View Post
    This is wsaucer (accidently posted a site in another fourm here and got banned..oops). My experience is four years of lifting with routines that focus on deadlifting,squats,bench and military. I've done WS4SB,5/3/1, and the Juggernaut Method with good results.

    I can squat 375 parrellel, bench 260, deadlift 350-360 and military press around 140-150.

    Also I am big on olympic lifting. I can hang clean 205 pretty easily for reps, clean from floor I can do 255 and snatch 140ish.
    Sorry, I meant PH experience.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  14. sprintstar01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    3021

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Sorry, I meant PH experience.
    None whatsoever.
  15. tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    Take a look at this then.. great for lean mass gains.

    http://www.advancedmusclescience.com...tion-kit-rdtm/
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  16. sprintstar01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    3021

    Reputation

    Thanks! My Question is this: I've been reading about 1-andro supplementation and a couple of places say that is should be ran about 6 weeks at 300-600mg to get the full effect since it take a little while to kick in. I know you only take to two tabs a day for your product. I know that your bioavailability is better;however, what would 2 tabs be the equivalent of?
  17. dallasboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    3654

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintstar01
    Thanks! My Question is this: I've been reading about 1-andro supplementation and a couple of places say that is should be ran about 6 weeks at 300-600mg to get the full effect since it take a little while to kick in. I know you only take to two tabs a day for your product. I know that your bioavailability is better;however, what would 2 tabs be the equivalent of?
    I would like to know this as well. I bot 2 hormone kits and trying to figure out the right dosing that would be equivalent to 300-600mg 1-DHEA.
  18. dallasboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    3654

    Reputation

    Bump for Reps.
  19. Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    I would like to know this as well. I bot 2 hormone kits and trying to figure out the right dosing that would be equivalent to 300-600mg 1-DHEA.
    As a straight up estimate (there is no pharmacokinetic research on this stuff so it is just an estimate) it is somewhere like this:

    1 sublingual tab = 200-300mg's of an oral capsule. Probably closer to 300mg's per tab with our new effervescent matrix.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  20. sprintstar01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    3021

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    As a straight up estimate (there is no pharmacokinetic research on this stuff so it is just an estimate) it is somewhere like this:

    1 sublingual tab = 200-300mg's of an oral capsule. Probably closer to 300mg's per tab with our new effervescent matrix.
    I appreciate it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:18 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in