Pleasantly surprised so far from Joint Fixx

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually I don't expect a ton out of joint supplements, particularly not to happen too rapidly. My left elbow has been hurting fairly badly at the far ends of ROM for a month or two now. I've been using joint fixx about 10 days now, and the pain level is definitely lower. Not gone, but more bearable.

tattoopierced1

Awesome news.. cant wait to get ahold of some to try.

tattoopierced1

Tis on its way to you good giant.
lol.. thanks.. my knees need it.. when i squat, i feel like i have to squat a mile and would like the old knees to feel a bit more "lubed up" when doing such things...

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Usually I don't expect a ton out of joint supplements, particularly not to happen too rapidly. My left elbow has been hurting fairly badly at the far ends of ROM for a month or two now. I've been using joint fixx about 10 days now, and the pain level is definitely lower. Not gone, but more bearable.
Great feedback...thanks for the review..we have high standards for joint fixx..

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to it as well. I'm also going to be sending a bottle each to my folks. My pops has recently had both knees replaced and my moms knees are not doing too terribly well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm looking forward to it as well. I'm also going to be sending a bottle each to my folks. My pops has recently had both knees replaced and my moms knees are not doing too terribly well.

Great idea. My mother is having knee issues as well.