Pro anabolic Kit 20bucks

dpannell85

Awards
DAMN sold out thats super lame lol i would have loved those deals man especially after i spent a chunk of change with that crap company GE pharm on a PH that would have killed me

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
DAMN sold out thats super lame lol i would have loved those deals man especially after i spent a chunk of change with that crap company GE pharm on a PH that would have killed me
Hang in there will have more asap..and deals again..sign up our email list get info faster

Thepaul7

Awards
PM with where it was available for that price?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
very cheap prices for these products. what exactly are these? deca product and dhea?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I require free product because of my name LOL jk

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
On some real **** though lol how much do i have to buy for you to hook me up with one of those sweet ass shirts. Lol youd be getting free advertisement in california at my gym
I love the shirt BGRig gave me at the Dallas Europa show :) and I still have that Deca-Vol liquid. Not sure how to take it or what pct is needed if any lol anyone know? Sorry for the unrelated deviation from thread :D

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
We have new look AMS neon green and silver shirts...there posted on our Facebook page

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I love the shirt BGRig gave me at the Dallas Europa show :) and I still have that Deca-Vol liquid. Not sure how to take it or what pct is needed if any lol anyone know? Sorry for the unrelated deviation from thread :D
Its a mass builder you can take solo.. Twice a day.once in morning and second dose 8hrs later..Hold under your tongue for 30 seconds..any good otc pct will work like Arom-X

dpannell85

Awards
what I wanted to know is how it acts in the body ? natural or not and how it affects the body. since it requires a pct
If you read the anabolic stickies you will learn a lot of information you might want to know before you take some pills and shut ur nuts off

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Its a mass builder you can take solo.. Twice a day.once in morning and second dose 8hrs later..Hold under your tongue for 30 seconds..any good otc pct will work like Arom-X
You the man!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what I wanted to know is how it acts in the body ? natural or not and how it affects the body. since it requires a pct
It's a prohormone which simply means it converts inside the body to other steroids. It is not natural by the common definition of "natural ".