Shipping the old stuff?

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
Hey guys, thanks for the 50% off code this past weekend. I used it to pick up some Mass Drops, Anabolic Growth Kit and a few other goodies. I also got Arom-X and was sent the old version. What's the dealeo?

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
I sent a message on the AMS website...Greg responded and said they would take care of it. Good customer service.

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
If you bought it on their site, I'm sure they'll handle it.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I sent a message on the AMS website...Greg responded and said they would take care of it. Good customer service.
Yep we got you covered gang

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
what is the old version identified by?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ahhhh, i recieved said green box as well.

barlush23

Awards
Did you guys receive shipping confimation when you made your purchase? I ordered 2 growth kits and 2 augmentors on on Sunday and have not heard anything.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
mine showed up in my google spam folder at first lol

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
Did you guys receive shipping confimation when you made your purchase? I ordered 2 growth kits and 2 augmentors on on Sunday and have not heard anything.
Yes, I received my stuff fairly quickly...BUT:

AMS sent me the old AROM-X (green box/foil) and I contacted customer service. Greg sent me an email asking what I got and what exactly I wanted. I told him and he replied that it would be taken care of. Well, I just got home and there was a packahe from AMS. Guess what? I was sent another of the old formula. I don't want to be a pooper here, but come on guys...the AMS site advertises the "new" forumla that is "30% Stronger." That is what I ordered and of course, that is what I want. What should I do now?

I would post the pictures of each, but my post count is too low.

I don't feel I am being unreasonable.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i'm not even gonna complain about my "old arom-x" - i just remembered i already was hooked up with the AlphaMass logging opportunity..so it's cool [=

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Bro email our cs to find out

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
Force fan pm me your order info
I tried sending a PM but its not showing that anything was sent. Maybe I dont have enough posts or something. AMS emailed me yesterday and said they'll handle it. It was order #3111.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried sending a PM but its not showing that anything was sent. Maybe I dont have enough posts or something. AMS emailed me yesterday and said they'll handle it. It was order #3111.
I just replied. We shipped the new version to you today. Sorry for the troubles there...

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
AMS & FRL

innovative products & great customer service

thanks guys!