Mass Drops + P-Stanz Stack

rockhopper

Awards
Hey Guys,

Looking to run Mass Drops and P-Stanz for 4 weeks. 2ML of Mass Drops and 150mg of P-Stanz. I have my on cycle support ready, Cycle Assist, Fish Oil, Live 52 DS and Clomid for PCT. I wanted to see if this stack looks good? or if I should add anything to it? Been running PH's for a few years now. My biggest concern is keeping my lipids (HDL & LDL) in check...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Looking to run Mass Drops and P-Stanz for 4 weeks. 2ML of Mass Drops and 150mg of P-Stanz. I have my on cycle support ready, Cycle Assist, Fish Oil, Live 52 DS and Clomid for PCT. I wanted to see if this stack looks good? or if I should add anything to it? Been running PH's for a few years now. My biggest concern is keeping my lipids (HDL & LDL) in check...
Honestly I dont know anyone who has ever stacked these and for the most part I'm not all that familiar with the P-Stanz feedback. Having said that the stack is going to make you extremely strong lol. I would save the following for PCT:

Cycle Assist
Live 52

The fish oil is fine on cycle. I dont think this stack will have any great negative impact on your lipids.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys,

If anything you may keep an eye on you blood pressure while on cycle and if you do see it being elevated too much you could add something like Hawthorne berry, but like Royd said the cycle assist and liv 52 would prolly be better in PCT. Non of the things you are taking are methylated so liver support isn't really much of a concern, but with a SERM in pct you will want it and yeah, should def see some good strength with this.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
are serms hard on your liver? i have torem tabs for my upcoming pct, never taken em, got torem, toco 8, fish oil etc

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are serms hard on your liver? i have torem tabs for my upcoming pct, never taken em, got torem, toco 8, fish oil etc
Yes SERM can affect the liver and be a little harsh. To the extent I can't tell you truthfully. I know that Torem is suppose to be one of the SERMS that is not as harsh as some others such as Nolva. Personally I usually go with Torem.

rockhopper

Awards
Thanks for your feedback, love the fact that my strength will increase, im looking for lean bulking results from it... "Dry" gains

rockhopper

Awards
Anyone recommend a 2nd AMS PH to add into the cycle, I feel this stack will get me strong and recomp... Looking to add a bit more mass... The site recommends using 4AD

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4ad is what we recommend to add if you were wanting to add in something additional. Or, you could consider Augmentor.