1-Andro, 4-AD stack underway

Boomer Jackso

Awards
One week into my 1-Andro, 4-AD stack. New "Chrome RDe" version. Dosing 2 of each daily, split throughout the day. Started 1-Andro a few days before 4-AD, cycle should run just over a month. Going for a cut/recomp. Arom-X for pct. I really enjoy the mint flavor of the tabs. And the effervescent effect is fun.

Until today, no effects noted other than slight tension headache that comes and goes. No all-day "ON" feeling like I had right out of the gate on P-Mag, but no splitting migraines either. Absolutely no change in libido, aggression, confidence, strength, weight, energy, appetite, etc. A little thirstier than normal.

One thing I did notice in the gym today, I saw my lats in the mirror as I was getting ready for cable tri press downs, and noticed they looked PUMPED... And today was chest day! Also felt a little more pumped up than usual in arms and chest while working out.

Other than pump, I am going to have to be patient and wait for my highly hoped for gains to come, and trust that the product is working. It's only been a week so my hopes are still up. Will update every so often, whenever I see any changes, good or bad. Hell, at $75 for 2 stacked products and PCT I will be happy if all I get out of it is a little motivation to push harder (although gains attributable to the product would be nice to see).

Sorry, but I don't have time or energy for posting a rep-for-rep and calorie-for-calorie log. Just basic info to help people make informed decisions.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
been on the same stack for 2 weeks now, had the headaches daily too but now they are better, huge appetite increase but ive only gained 2 lbs, feel a little stronger and more pumped, just added the mass drops to this cycle to extend it into 6 weeks.

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Was thinking about ways to extend the cycle, since I've read that gains don't really come until the 3rd week. Mass drops might be a good idea. Was originally thinking about extra 4-AD to avoid libido and lethargy issues though.

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Just got a deal on an extra bottle of 4-AD. Will bump it up to 3 a day of 4-AD until it all runs out, as long as there are no gnarly sides. That will extend the cycle to 6 weeks, with last two weeks being 4-AD run solo. Here's hoping.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, been waiting for a log of the these.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
ive noticed a strength and aggression increase in the gym, feel like i have more energy, huge appetite, up about 4 pounds now but i feel leaner, weird, taking 2 1andro, 2 4-ad, and 2 ml of mass drops a day. also look more vascular too when i get a good pump, hope these results so far continue.

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Cool, man. Glad to hear its working out for you so far. Mass drops looked nice, just too afraid about libido and lethargy at the end of the cycle when its solo, the two compounds basically being 1-test and deca. Also wondering why they went with a liquid delivery when the new RDe is supposed to be so dialed in. I'll be happy if you don't experience any of that, and might add it into my next cycle if it all goes well with you.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed since I am contemplating running this very thing starting in April. Good luck.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
ya i mite get amother 4-ad just in case, im married so i dont need a libido but i dont wana feel lethargic, lol. one of the reps said the new liquid delivery is improved over the old liquid, woulld have to ask one of them

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, man. Glad to hear its working out for you so far. Mass drops looked nice, just too afraid about libido and lethargy at the end of the cycle when its solo, the two compounds basically being 1-test and deca. Also wondering why they went with a liquid delivery when the new RDe is supposed to be so dialed in. I'll be happy if you don't experience any of that, and might add it into my next cycle if it all goes well with you.

This should help answer your question

These are the same as the previous versions of the rd's only in liquid form. The new RDe's (white boxes/label) are mg for mg stronger, however they are obviously two separate products unlike mass drops. Our old liquids became really popular after we discontinued them for some reason, so this was a good chance to bring them back in a way.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The liquid delivery was also a thing we had before the re-design of the newest RDe's. It just ended up taking longer to make, so originally it was suppose to drop first. We teased it on Facebook and everyone voted for us to make it.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
these drops are in the new cyclodextrin delivery though, isnt that improved over the old utt??

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
these drops are in the new cyclodextrin delivery though, isnt that improved over the old utt??

Yes these are cyclodextrin which is an improvement over the UTT liposomal

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Ok so since my last post, I've definitely felt the supps kick in. Not sure if it is because I upped my 4-AD to 3 daily or a timely coincidence. Confidence is boosted, mood greatly lifted, libido up, drive in gym is up, good pumps.

Appetite is up, avoiding overeating by adding lots of greens to sandwiches, smaller amounts more often, etc. Getting plenty of protein for my calorie intake, between 1 and 1.5 grams per pound of LBM. Good carbs, good fats, very little junk. Not going for all out bulk so getting 2 grams per pound is tough without eating too many calories.

Yesterday I was doing deadlifts, ridiculous forearm pump, almost dropped the bar. Put lifting straps on, the extra tension on the skin from the wraps combined with the pump actually started stretching my skin to the point where it turned red and irritated. This isn't a complaint, by the way.

Added a couple sets to my shoulder routine today just because I had the energy to. Usually can't get in the game for a workout without a full scoop of PWO stim because of my caffeine addiction. Only used half today, felt awesome.

No water retention so far, no signs of gyno, no hair loss. Almost zero sides so far.

Early cycle headaches gone, but getting twinges of pain in knees during squats, right wrist doing back work, occasionally a shoulder. Gonna add glucosamine and chondroitin daily, lighten up on squats for a bit. Don't want to sacrifice ability to do cardio.

Weight this morning was down a pound, but since I'm trying to cut/recomp this is a good thing. If the supps are working, should at very very least preserve my LBM, making any weight loss all fat.

No noticeable changes in strength or in the mirror yet. Will update with any news.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about you ditch the chondroitin and glucosamine and we send you some of our new joint fixx instead?

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Good workout today. Chest/Tri day. Killer tri pump. Good drive. Don't have 100% to give my lifting routine because I only have 4 days a week to work out so I squeeze cardio in before most weight sessions. Can't do cardio after weights because I get too spent. Workouts generally 1:20 long including 25-30 min of cardio.

Baseline weight is the same. Fluctuates up and down daily but stays around the same.

Ready to start trying out the joint Fixx. Discomfort in elbows today... Doubled my dose of fish oil.

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
good afternoon.. just started this stack also shooting for 8 wks 1-andro ..4 ad, 2 of each per day 4 hr between each dose starting the 4 ad one wk after the 1 andro ..also running havoc for 6 wks 20/30/30/40/40/40 .. have tamox.. arom-x...hcgenerate ... daa..erase for pct looking to gain 10 lbs .will check the other guinea pigs progress here .. best results for all

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Very good. Best of luck. Havoc should help you realize some serious gains on top of the AMS products.

Back/bis today. Nothing special to report. Gonna to for a jog around the neighborhood later cause I couldn't fit it in at the gym today. I actually prefer it that way, usually don't have the time though.

On another note, I'm not sure if I'm getting the full doses of the tabs. The directions say dissolve, then hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Problem is, my mouth fills with saliva so quickly that I have to swallow numerous times before the tab completely dissolves so I can't do the 30 second hold.

Anyone got anything to say on this?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Very good. Best of luck. Havoc should help you realize some serious gains on top of the AMS products.

Back/bis today. Nothing special to report. Gonna to for a jog around the neighborhood later cause I couldn't fit it in at the gym today. I actually prefer it that way, usually don't have the time though.

On another note, I'm not sure if I'm getting the full doses of the tabs. The directions say dissolve, then hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Problem is, my mouth fills with saliva so quickly that I have to swallow numerous times before the tab completely dissolves so I can't do the 30 second hold.

Anyone got anything to say on this?
i keep em in my cheek or under my tongue until theyre completely gone

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Yeah I've been keeping em under my tongue till they're gone too. Just wondering about holding a gigantic mouthful of saliva for 30 seconds after its completely dissolved, and how important that is?

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
I generally let it dissolve under my tongue and swallow as necessary. I don't try to wait until the entire tab is dissolved. Crap, sure hope I haven't been doing it wrong.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
sub'd.....ive got a 8 week cycle planed with 4 tabs of 1 andro, decavol , 4 ad each day. starting for this august!!

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Ok cool, thought maybe I had hyperactive salivary glands or something. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
best delivery is through the mucous membranes so hold it there as long as possible

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
hi ,i hold the tab under my tongue until it disolves ,take about 2 min .. i swallow as it is disolving though . will keep checking others progress here and update my results . thanks

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Over halfway through 1-Andro, about 3 weeks of 4-AD left. Still nothing besides slightly sore knees and elbows. Weight and body fat (measured with calipers) still exactly the same. Other effects like gym drive, libido, mood, etc still good, but not like last week. Gonna up my dose of 1-Andro to 3/day until they're gone.

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Update... Body weight is the same, body fat down 1-2%. Added some weight to chest and arm exercises, noticed quads feel harder/slightly more defined, upper back feels a little fuller. Only a few days of 1-Andro left. Once its gone, gonna run my extra bottle of 4-AD solo at 4/day till its gone, then start the Arom-X.

Got my Joint Fixx in the mail, thanks to Royd. Looking forward to some knee relief.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Update... Body weight is the same, body fat down 1-2%. Added some weight to chest and arm exercises, noticed quads feel harder/slightly more defined, upper back feels a little fuller. Only a few days of 1-Andro left. Once its gone, gonna run my extra bottle of 4-AD solo at 4/day till its gone, then start the Arom-X.

Got my Joint Fixx in the mail, thanks to Royd. Looking forward to some knee relief.
NICE!!

rocknout

Awards
I'm about to start my 1-andro and 4-ad stack as well. Can you take the rde tabs with food or is it better on an empty stomach or does it even matter?

tattoopierced1

I'm about to start my 1-andro and 4-ad stack as well. Can you take the rde tabs with food or is it better on an empty stomach or does it even matter?
I usually take them before I eat, but it shouldnt matter. Reason I do that, is it helps me keep on schedule since my eating schedule is pretty much etched in stone.

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Got sick. Abandoning the rest of my solo 4-AD and starting Arom-X today. Basically from this stack I saw a little bit of quad development, great pumps in the gym, lifted mood and libido, and a little extra gym energy. No weight gain, maybe 1% fat loss but I haven't checked since my last post. No strength gain.

I was hopeful for these products, but maybe I just don't respond to them. Or maybe they work best for an all out bulk, which I can't afford to do body fat wise. Admittedly my diet wasn't as on point as it usually is, but it wasn't bad at all. Maybe I felt like the supplements would allow me to cheat or slack off more often. I dunno.

Best of luck to anyone who tries them in the future.

Oh, the Joint Fixx DOES work. I was extremely skeptical but after only a few days, joints definitely feel better. Will keep it as part of my regular supplement regimen for sure.

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Sorry, I should clarify. I did see temporary strength gain on chest and arm exercises, as I posted before. But that only applied to one workout. During the following workouts, I couldn't move the weight I did the week before. Strange, but maybe I just had a good week.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im going to be running 2 anabolic growth kit's for 8 weeks soon with nocturnabol.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Got sick. Abandoning the rest of my solo 4-AD and starting Arom-X today. Basically from this stack I saw a little bit of quad development, great pumps in the gym, lifted mood and libido, and a little extra gym energy. No weight gain, maybe 1% fat loss but I haven't checked since my last post. No strength gain.

I was hopeful for these products, but maybe I just don't respond to them. Or maybe they work best for an all out bulk, which I can't afford to do body fat wise. Admittedly my diet wasn't as on point as it usually is, but it wasn't bad at all. Maybe I felt like the supplements would allow me to cheat or slack off more often. I dunno.

Best of luck to anyone who tries them in the future.

Oh, the Joint Fixx DOES work. I was extremely skeptical but after only a few days, joints definitely feel better. Will keep it as part of my regular supplement regimen for sure.
hmmm....i saw a good amount of mass with m1db and its very mild, i am however shoveling up to 4k cals daily down my throat...whats your bodyfat %?

rocknout

Awards
I started my 1-andro, 4-ad run yesterday and I'm pretty excited about it! I will let everyone know how it works for me. I wanted to include some Arom-x in my PCT...are there currently any deals on this? The 50% off Arnold code won't work anymore

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I started my 1-andro, 4-ad run yesterday and I'm pretty excited about it! I will let everyone know how it works for me. I wanted to include some Arom-x in my PCT...are there currently any deals on this? The 50% off Arnold code won't work anymore
bro..check your PM

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
How long are you running this? What all is in your PCT?

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
One of each bottle twice a day is normal 4 week cycle..
I meant if he was running 2 bottles of each for a longer 6-8 week run. Seems people suggest that instead of a 4 week run. I'm running this end of summer though, but 8 weeks (bot 2 kits off the 50% sale). Looking forward to it!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
You bet... Good deal indeed free ship

rocknout

Awards
I'm planning on a 4 week run and possibly increasing it to 6 weeks or more depending on how I feel. Using a SERM if need be and planning on running Arom-X, bioforge, and cycle support. I'm also looking into trying joint fixx.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on a 4 week run and possibly increasing it to 6 weeks or more depending on how I feel. Using a SERM if need be and planning on running Arom-X, bioforge, and cycle support. I'm also looking into trying joint fixx.
Hell yes..thats solid run. Joint Fixx big sell for us

rocknout

Awards
I dont know about the 4-ad because I'm not adding it until Monday but the 1-andro takes a long time to dissolve. Way way longer than 30 seconds. Did I get a bad batch? It takes like 5 minutes...

jbree

Awards
In on this as I'm planning to do an 8 week cycle of the Anabolic Growth Kit.

TheBG, you got PM. ;)

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I dont know about the 4-ad because I'm not adding it until Monday but the 1-andro takes a long time to dissolve. Way way longer than 30 seconds. Did I get a bad batch? It takes like 5 minutes...
ya they take longer than 30 secs, just keep it in your mouth until it dissolves. pretend your a hamster

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Do you have the rde tabs? or RD tabs