• Established
Hell yes we def rockin it for our AMS FANS

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am fininshing a 8 weeks AMS product run! 1-Ad and 4-AD first 4 weeks and another 4 weeks 4-AD alon can I go straight into Decasarm like a real Sarm ?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am fininshing a 8 weeks AMS product run! 1-Ad and 4-AD first 4 weeks and another 4 weeks 4-AD alon can I go straight into Decasarm like a real Sarm ?
I would save it for before your next cycle. So go ahead and run your pct. Then use it pre cycle to lean up with a lower carb diet, then drastically increase your carbs on cycle.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok thank you,so decasarm is still a bit supressive, to much for a PCT.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thank you,so decasarm is still a bit supressive, to much for a PCT.
No. I just believe it to be a better anabolic cutter. And for the most part pct isn't the best time to cut unless you're working up to a show

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No. I just believe it to be a better anabolic cutter. And for the most part pct isn't the best time to cut unless you're working up to a show
This is perfect since I am trying to cut, my idea was to incorporate decasarm into my pct

dlucks

Awards
  • Established

so its not supressive? I thought the deca 19nor was a wet compound?

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
could we possibly activate the coupon for the weekend when i get paid?

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
So can one except wet or dry gains with this? Also Ok to run in between cycles?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Effects on libido? I was interested in a mechabol, decasarm, stanodrol bulker this winter. Let the decasarm keep me from getting soft on a caloric surplus.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Effects on libido? I was interested in a mechabol, decasarm, stanodrol bulker this winter. Let the decasarm keep me from getting soft on a caloric surplus.
You are better off using decavol in that case. DecaSARM should not be used with other steroids or prohormones.
Stanadrol with either will keep your libido going.

Branyon

Awards
Have not been able to find a straight answer in regards to PCT for this product. Some say none is needed, some say DAA, some say Arom-X, some say SERM. Would anyone be able to shed light on the subject? Thanks

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have not been able to find a straight answer in regards to PCT for this product. Some say none is needed, some say DAA, some say Arom-X, some say SERM. Would anyone be able to shed light on the subject? Thanks
DecaSarm should have little to no suppression. However, exact amount I believe is still out. I'll inquire with Royd about the results from bloodwork they were working on. I know he was running it with no physical signs of shut down. At the most Arom x should cover pct just fine.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
You are better off using decavol in that case. DecaSARM should not be used with other steroids or prohormones.
Stanadrol with either will keep your libido going.
Why wouldn't you use it with other PH's? Hadn't noticed this before.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why wouldn't you use it with other PH's? Hadn't noticed this before.
It essentially eliminates half the benefits of DecaSARM when you stack it with a suppressive PH. It's designed to be anabolic only in tissues that matter (muscle, bone). Steroid's/ph will be anabolic in other tissues and disrupt the HPTA. SARM's in general should not be used with anabolics, when you do, you just make the SARM into an expensive anabolic.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
It essentially eliminates half the benefits of DecaSARM when you stack it with a suppressive PH. It's designed to be anabolic only in tissues that matter (muscle, bone). Steroid's/ph will be anabolic in other tissues and disrupt the HPTA. SARM's in general should not be used with anabolics, when you do, you just make the SARM into an expensive anabolic.
Ah ok, that makes sense. In that case more useful to run between suppressive cycles, right?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any feedback on libido effects?

rs_pwner

Awards
Personally I noticed no issues. Woke up most mornings full staff.
That last part made me giggle a bit, however I just got my DecaSARM in the mail, gonna run it one month before summer and see how well it goes, got my PF and HT to go with ha, arom for afterwards so this way i'll be set straight through summer. So basically what i'm getting out of these comments, is just taking DecaSARM without any other type of prohormone is best? In that case I should be good :).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So let me get this straight , bit of a noob here, DecaSARM is not a pro hormone? and also , its best for CUTTING? So as a lower carb diet , more cardio involved? PCT needed?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So let me get this straight , bit of a noob here, DecaSARM is not a pro hormone? and also , its best for CUTTING? So as a lower carb diet , more cardio involved? PCT needed?
decasarm is a SARM not a ph so no pct needed....not cutting per say but promotes a leaning effect...you can use it in a cut if you choose and your diet and cardio is up to you

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
decasarm is a SARM not a ph so no pct needed....not cutting per say but promotes a leaning effect...you can use it in a cut if you choose and your diet and cardio is up to you
I know I'm gonna get smacked with "Do your research" which I did, but I still dont understand really the basics of a SARM :/...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I'm gonna get smacked with "Do your research" which I did, but I still dont understand really the basics of a SARM :/...
Feeling generous...

Much more complicated but simply: Androgens (Testosterone, etc) act on Androgen Receptors, SARMs are basically compounds that act on the same receptors but aren't technically hormones themselves therefore don't illicit some of the negative side effects that also comes along with exogenous hormones.......theoretically (and somewhat in practice)

Reactions: oli
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Feeling generous...

Much more complicated but simply: Androgens (Testosterone, etc) act on Androgen Receptors, SARMs are basically compounds that act on the same receptors but aren't technically hormones themselves therefore don't illicit some of the negative side effects that also comes along with exogenous hormones.......theoretically (and somewhat in practice)
Thank you sir :) , I read you also mentioned in another post DecaSARM does not cause suppression (or very minimal). I think it would be good for me to consider it for a recomp! Since it promotes a lean enviroment, but also is meant to build muscle like AMS website says! :D!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
again your diet would be the deciding factor but yes, ive actually got a recomp idea with decasarm and lean xtreme i may try

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Grambo. Here is another short explanation of a SARM I wrote:

There are currently very few, if any, natural SARMs available. In addition the quality of many underground or research chem shops is questionable (1). Still it’s important we stay current on natural SARMs and understanding their use. Testosterone is an all powerful hormone as we all know. Unfortunately testosterone impacts not only muscle growth, but several other tissues in the body. It’s great for bones and building muscle, but it has negative impacts on the prostate, and side effects such as increased blood pressure (2) (3). This is where SARMs come in. SARMs are selectively activating anabolic activity in muscle and bone only, thus eliminating the negative side effects associated with testosterone (4). The referenced research review states the following:

“Therefore, therapeutic agents such as SARMs that can achieve anabolic effects on the skeletal muscle and bone without the dose-limiting adverse effects associated with testosterone would be attractive as function promoting anabolic therapies (1,2,6).”

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks Grambo. Here is another short explanation of a SARM I wrote:

There are currently very few, if any, natural SARMs available. In addition the quality of many underground or research chem shops is questionable (1). Still it’s important we stay current on natural SARMs and understanding their use. Testosterone is an all powerful hormone as we all know. Unfortunately testosterone impacts not only muscle growth, but several other tissues in the body. It’s great for bones and building muscle, but it has negative impacts on the prostate, and side effects such as increased blood pressure (2) (3). This is where SARMs come in. SARMs are selectively activating anabolic activity in muscle and bone only, thus eliminating the negative side effects associated with testosterone (4). The referenced research review states the following:

“Therefore, therapeutic agents such as SARMs that can achieve anabolic effects on the skeletal muscle and bone without the dose-limiting adverse effects associated with testosterone would be attractive as function promoting anabolic therapies (1,2,6).”
I've been thinking DecaSARM RDe and Arom-X would be a kick ass recomp help, nice AI, test boosting , the SARM , and a good carlorical surplus on training days and a slight deficit on rest days and cardio thrown in , would make a definite recomp , without side effects, and an edge thanks to the supps!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been thinking DecaSARM RDe and Arom-X would be a kick ass recomp help, nice AI, test boosting , the SARM , and a good carlorical surplus on training days and a slight deficit on rest days and cardio thrown in , would make a definite recomp , without side effects, and an edge thanks to the supps!!
Agreed great stack

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
do yourself a favor and get the workhorse stack on sale...the sarm and aromx are good for 6-8 weeks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
do yourself a favor and get the workhorse stack on sale...the sarm and aromx are good for 6-8 weeks
yeah haha I would get massive mass gains which is what I need right now xD , but I'm kinda scared to try the PH's in the work horse stack :S, i dont know much about how they work , the andro i mean , i dont know how it works , or pct stuff for it :/

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the aromx is the pct for it, 1andro isnt harsh.....its a great run for a first timer or anyone wanting a ph with limited to zero sides....aromx is fine for 1andro

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
the aromx is the pct for it, 1andro isnt harsh.....its a great run for a first timer or anyone wanting a ph with limited to zero sides....aromx is fine for 1andro
So , since its 2 bottles of each , 8 weeks decasarm and 1-andro stack and 8 weeks of arom x? or should I do: 4 weeks of Decasarm/Andro and 4 weeks of Decasam/andro/aromx , and then just Arom-x for 4 weeks?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
do not run deca sarm and 1 andro together, this is how id do it....

6 weeks decasarm then jump right into 6 weeks 1andro followed by 4 weeks pct with aromx...you can run aromx for 8 weeks if you like or save the bottle for future use, and the stack comes with body mortar and pum fixx

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
do not run deca sarm and 1 andro together, this is how id do it....

6 weeks decasarm then jump right into 6 weeks 1andro followed by 4 weeks pct with aromx...you can run aromx for 8 weeks if you like or save the bottle for future use, and the stack comes with body mortar and pum fixx
Oh ok ok , will this work (or actually be harmful oO) with LG? because i like the scheme of working out fasted...early in the morning :3!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no problem at all, i also only train fasted....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sweet , time to put on some lean mass then , I'll just keep my staples in to help out lol:

BCAA's
Creatine
Beta-Alanine
Glutamine
Fish oil
Multi

For the pct , would adding erase and daa be a good idea? Just in case hehe...and yeah it looks like I'll finally out on some mean muscle mass with this haha , quite cheap too with the promo code

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
aromx has an ai in it so no need for erase, daa if you want to but dont need to....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol I feel like i'll bulk up quite a bit on it too haha but its ok ;p I'm quite good at shedding fat anyway hehe.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for info gang

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Iv just come off a cycle of 1-t, im 3 weeks into PCT , question is, by the 4th week could i jump on the decasarm with it being less surpressive then hit a bulker after that? I was going to stack it with dermacrine although stacking is not a good idea is it ?