DecaSARM RDe

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. With all these DecaSARM questions..I think AMS should provide a logging opportunity

2. Greetings to all I am new to the forum, let me know if I can take time DecaSarm with Arom-X at the same time and if so how should I manage it?? thank's
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JesusCastro88 View Post
    Greetings to all I am new to the forum, let me know if I can take time DecaSarm with Arom-X at the same time and if so how should I manage it?? thank's
    Technically yes, but the arom-x would be better served as post cycle therapy after running the decasarm.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

4. how long do you recommend cycles of 6 or 8 weeks??

Thank u

5. Quote Originally Posted by JesusCastro88 View Post
    how long do you recommend cycles of 6 or 8 weeks??

Thank u
    Try 4 weeks at 2 caps per day (on workout days only to avoid sides or 5 days on and 2 days off), have 2 bottles ready in case you want to bump up the dose. Also if you use a pre workout be careful, SARM's lowered my stim tolerance significantly.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

6. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Try 4 weeks at 2 caps per day (on workout days only to avoid sides or 5 days on and 2 days off), have 2 bottles ready in case you want to bump up the dose. Also if you use a pre workout be careful, SARM's lowered my stim tolerance significantly.

This is certainly a viable option. However, running it daily is perfectly fine as well and is how most run it. 6 or 8 weeks are both fine and either that you are comfortable with is good to go. In regards to lowering of stim tolerance, we have not received any feedback saying anyone has experienced this with decasarm. Please remember decasarm is essentially our decavol adjusted to act as a sarm. It is not a true sarm in the sense that it is the same as things like MK or GW.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

7. Bump from the dark ages

As we're now in the age of real Sarms, what is this product and was it ever effective.

Sick of buying new products to be let down, this has been out a while - Is it like ostarine

8. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Bump from the dark ages

As we're now in the age of real Sarms, what is this product and was it ever effective.

Sick of buying new products to be let down, this has been out a while - Is it like ostarine
    It was a better cutter than a builder. Ultimately it was DQ'd. Although you might still find it out there.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook