DecaSARM RDe

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I know I'm gonna get smacked with "Do your research" which I did, but I still dont understand really the basics of a SARM :/...
    Feeling generous...

    Much more complicated but simply: Androgens (Testosterone, etc) act on Androgen Receptors, SARMs are basically compounds that act on the same receptors but aren't technically hormones themselves therefore don't illicit some of the negative side effects that also comes along with exogenous hormones.......theoretically (and somewhat in practice)
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Feeling generous...

    Much more complicated but simply: Androgens (Testosterone, etc) act on Androgen Receptors, SARMs are basically compounds that act on the same receptors but aren't technically hormones themselves therefore don't illicit some of the negative side effects that also comes along with exogenous hormones.......theoretically (and somewhat in practice)
    Thank you sir , I read you also mentioned in another post DecaSARM does not cause suppression (or very minimal). I think it would be good for me to consider it for a recomp! Since it promotes a lean enviroment, but also is meant to build muscle like AMS website says! !
    •   
       


  3. again your diet would be the deciding factor but yes, ive actually got a recomp idea with decasarm and lean xtreme i may try

  4. Thanks Grambo. Here is another short explanation of a SARM I wrote:

    There are currently very few, if any, natural SARMs available. In addition the quality of many underground or research chem shops is questionable (1). Still it’s important we stay current on natural SARMs and understanding their use. Testosterone is an all powerful hormone as we all know. Unfortunately testosterone impacts not only muscle growth, but several other tissues in the body. It’s great for bones and building muscle, but it has negative impacts on the prostate, and side effects such as increased blood pressure (2) (3). This is where SARMs come in. SARMs are selectively activating anabolic activity in muscle and bone only, thus eliminating the negative side effects associated with testosterone (4). The referenced research review states the following:

    “Therefore, therapeutic agents such as SARMs that can achieve anabolic effects on the skeletal muscle and bone without the dose-limiting adverse effects associated with testosterone would be attractive as function promoting anabolic therapies (1,2,6).”
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Thanks Grambo. Here is another short explanation of a SARM I wrote:

    There are currently very few, if any, natural SARMs available. In addition the quality of many underground or research chem shops is questionable (1). Still it’s important we stay current on natural SARMs and understanding their use. Testosterone is an all powerful hormone as we all know. Unfortunately testosterone impacts not only muscle growth, but several other tissues in the body. It’s great for bones and building muscle, but it has negative impacts on the prostate, and side effects such as increased blood pressure (2) (3). This is where SARMs come in. SARMs are selectively activating anabolic activity in muscle and bone only, thus eliminating the negative side effects associated with testosterone (4). The referenced research review states the following:

    “Therefore, therapeutic agents such as SARMs that can achieve anabolic effects on the skeletal muscle and bone without the dose-limiting adverse effects associated with testosterone would be attractive as function promoting anabolic therapies (1,2,6).”
    I've been thinking DecaSARM RDe and Arom-X would be a kick ass recomp help, nice AI, test boosting , the SARM , and a good carlorical surplus on training days and a slight deficit on rest days and cardio thrown in , would make a definite recomp , without side effects, and an edge thanks to the supps!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I've been thinking DecaSARM RDe and Arom-X would be a kick ass recomp help, nice AI, test boosting , the SARM , and a good carlorical surplus on training days and a slight deficit on rest days and cardio thrown in , would make a definite recomp , without side effects, and an edge thanks to the supps!!
    Agreed great stack
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Agreed great stack
    How many weeks though?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    How many weeks though?
    You could run that stack anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  9. do yourself a favor and get the workhorse stack on sale...the sarm and aromx are good for 6-8 weeks

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    do yourself a favor and get the workhorse stack on sale...the sarm and aromx are good for 6-8 weeks
    yeah haha I would get massive mass gains which is what I need right now xD , but I'm kinda scared to try the PH's in the work horse stack :S, i dont know much about how they work , the andro i mean , i dont know how it works , or pct stuff for it :/
    •   
       


  11. the aromx is the pct for it, 1andro isnt harsh.....its a great run for a first timer or anyone wanting a ph with limited to zero sides....aromx is fine for 1andro

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    the aromx is the pct for it, 1andro isnt harsh.....its a great run for a first timer or anyone wanting a ph with limited to zero sides....aromx is fine for 1andro
    So , since its 2 bottles of each , 8 weeks decasarm and 1-andro stack and 8 weeks of arom x? or should I do: 4 weeks of Decasarm/Andro and 4 weeks of Decasam/andro/aromx , and then just Arom-x for 4 weeks?

  13. do not run deca sarm and 1 andro together, this is how id do it....

    6 weeks decasarm then jump right into 6 weeks 1andro followed by 4 weeks pct with aromx...you can run aromx for 8 weeks if you like or save the bottle for future use, and the stack comes with body mortar and pum fixx

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    do not run deca sarm and 1 andro together, this is how id do it....

    6 weeks decasarm then jump right into 6 weeks 1andro followed by 4 weeks pct with aromx...you can run aromx for 8 weeks if you like or save the bottle for future use, and the stack comes with body mortar and pum fixx
    Oh ok ok , will this work (or actually be harmful oO) with LG? because i like the scheme of working out fasted...early in the morning :3!!

  15. no problem at all, i also only train fasted....

  16. Sweet , time to put on some lean mass then , I'll just keep my staples in to help out lol:

    BCAA's
    Creatine
    Beta-Alanine
    Glutamine
    Fish oil
    Multi

    For the pct , would adding erase and daa be a good idea? Just in case hehe...and yeah it looks like I'll finally out on some mean muscle mass with this haha , quite cheap too with the promo code

  17. aromx has an ai in it so no need for erase, daa if you want to but dont need to....

  18. Lol I feel like i'll bulk up quite a bit on it too haha but its ok ;p I'm quite good at shedding fat anyway hehe.

  19. Thanks for info gang
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  20. Iv just come off a cycle of 1-t, im 3 weeks into PCT , question is, by the 4th week could i jump on the decasarm with it being less surpressive then hit a bulker after that? I was going to stack it with dermacrine although stacking is not a good idea is it ?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by djtitch20
    Iv just come off a cycle of 1-t, im 3 weeks into PCT , question is, by the 4th week could i jump on the decasarm with it being less surpressive then hit a bulker after that? I was going to stack it with dermacrine although stacking is not a good idea is it ?
    Yes at 4 weeks you can jump into DecaSarm and lead that up to your bulker. Also correct don't stack it with dermacrine. If you wanted to do that decavol would be the better option.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  22. DecaSARM only good for cutting?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by sprintstar01
    DecaSARM only good for cutting?
    No, but cutting and recomping are likely going to be its biggest use for most.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Yes at 4 weeks you can jump into DecaSarm and lead that up to your bulker. Also correct don't stack it with dermacrine. If you wanted to do that decavol would be the better option.
    Thanks, if i did stack with dermacrine would there be an issue ?

  25. So maybe 1-andro/4AD for 6 weeks then go into PCT then 4ish weeks of DecaSARM?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by sprintstar01
    So maybe 1-andro/4AD for 6 weeks then go into PCT then 4ish weeks of DecaSARM?
    That would work great.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  27. Quote Originally Posted by djtitch20

    Thanks, if i did stack with dermacrine would there be an issue ?
    There wouldn't be any issue other then you would not be allowing the DecaSarm to do its job as intended.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  28. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    There wouldn't be any issue other then you would not be allowing the DecaSarm to do its job as intended.
    so i would loose the sarm aspect but still get the effect of the target hormone? reason im asking is i thought deca was best stacked with test? so if i drcide to run solo i was thinkin 8 weeks sarm followed by 4 weeks of androbulk? thanks for replies thus far man

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    You are better off using decavol in that case. DecaSARM should not be used with other steroids or prohormones.
    Stanadrol with either will keep your libido going.
    How come the box says it stacks well with 4-AD then if your'e not supposed to run it with a ph? :P Should have used like Arom or something lol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by rs_pwner
    How come the box says it stacks well with 4-AD then if your'e not supposed to run it with a ph? :P Should have used like Arom or something lol
    It can be stacked with any of AMS products, just when stacking it with another PH/anabolic you sort of negate the idea of a SARM as in it's selectivity because more then just the muscle and bone tissue will end up being affected.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  

  
 

Log in
Log in