DecaSARM RDe

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I know I'm gonna get smacked with "Do your research" which I did, but I still dont understand really the basics of a SARM :/...
    Feeling generous...

Much more complicated but simply: Androgens (Testosterone, etc) act on Androgen Receptors, SARMs are basically compounds that act on the same receptors but aren't technically hormones themselves therefore don't illicit some of the negative side effects that also comes along with exogenous hormones.......theoretically (and somewhat in practice)
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Feeling generous...

Much more complicated but simply: Androgens (Testosterone, etc) act on Androgen Receptors, SARMs are basically compounds that act on the same receptors but aren't technically hormones themselves therefore don't illicit some of the negative side effects that also comes along with exogenous hormones.......theoretically (and somewhat in practice)
    Thank you sir , I read you also mentioned in another post DecaSARM does not cause suppression (or very minimal). I think it would be good for me to consider it for a recomp! Since it promotes a lean enviroment, but also is meant to build muscle like AMS website says! !
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

again your diet would be the deciding factor but yes, ive actually got a recomp idea with decasarm and lean xtreme i may try
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Thanks Grambo. Here is another short explanation of a SARM I wrote:

There are currently very few, if any, natural SARMs available. In addition the quality of many underground or research chem shops is questionable (1). Still it’s important we stay current on natural SARMs and understanding their use. Testosterone is an all powerful hormone as we all know. Unfortunately testosterone impacts not only muscle growth, but several other tissues in the body. It’s great for bones and building muscle, but it has negative impacts on the prostate, and side effects such as increased blood pressure (2) (3). This is where SARMs come in. SARMs are selectively activating anabolic activity in muscle and bone only, thus eliminating the negative side effects associated with testosterone (4). The referenced research review states the following:

“Therefore, therapeutic agents such as SARMs that can achieve anabolic effects on the skeletal muscle and bone without the dose-limiting adverse effects associated with testosterone would be attractive as function promoting anabolic therapies (1,2,6).”
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Thanks Grambo. Here is another short explanation of a SARM I wrote:

There are currently very few, if any, natural SARMs available. In addition the quality of many underground or research chem shops is questionable (1). Still it’s important we stay current on natural SARMs and understanding their use. Testosterone is an all powerful hormone as we all know. Unfortunately testosterone impacts not only muscle growth, but several other tissues in the body. It’s great for bones and building muscle, but it has negative impacts on the prostate, and side effects such as increased blood pressure (2) (3). This is where SARMs come in. SARMs are selectively activating anabolic activity in muscle and bone only, thus eliminating the negative side effects associated with testosterone (4). The referenced research review states the following:

“Therefore, therapeutic agents such as SARMs that can achieve anabolic effects on the skeletal muscle and bone without the dose-limiting adverse effects associated with testosterone would be attractive as function promoting anabolic therapies (1,2,6).”
    I've been thinking DecaSARM RDe and Arom-X would be a kick ass recomp help, nice AI, test boosting , the SARM , and a good carlorical surplus on training days and a slight deficit on rest days and cardio thrown in , would make a definite recomp , without side effects, and an edge thanks to the supps!!
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I've been thinking DecaSARM RDe and Arom-X would be a kick ass recomp help, nice AI, test boosting , the SARM , and a good carlorical surplus on training days and a slight deficit on rest days and cardio thrown in , would make a definite recomp , without side effects, and an edge thanks to the supps!!
    Agreed great stack
    ForeRunner Labs

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Agreed great stack
    How many weeks though?
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

How many weeks though?
    You could run that stack anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks.
    ForeRunner Labs

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

do yourself a favor and get the workhorse stack on sale...the sarm and aromx are good for 6-8 weeks
    www.lgsciences.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    do yourself a favor and get the workhorse stack on sale...the sarm and aromx are good for 6-8 weeks
    yeah haha I would get massive mass gains which is what I need right now xD , but I'm kinda scared to try the PH's in the work horse stack :S, i dont know much about how they work , the andro i mean , i dont know how it works , or pct stuff for it :/
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

the aromx is the pct for it, 1andro isnt harsh.....its a great run for a first timer or anyone wanting a ph with limited to zero sides....aromx is fine for 1andro
    www.lgsciences.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

the aromx is the pct for it, 1andro isnt harsh.....its a great run for a first timer or anyone wanting a ph with limited to zero sides....aromx is fine for 1andro
    So , since its 2 bottles of each , 8 weeks decasarm and 1-andro stack and 8 weeks of arom x? or should I do: 4 weeks of Decasarm/Andro and 4 weeks of Decasam/andro/aromx , and then just Arom-x for 4 weeks?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

do not run deca sarm and 1 andro together, this is how id do it....

6 weeks decasarm then jump right into 6 weeks 1andro followed by 4 weeks pct with aromx...you can run aromx for 8 weeks if you like or save the bottle for future use, and the stack comes with body mortar and pum fixx
    www.lgsciences.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

do not run deca sarm and 1 andro together, this is how id do it....

6 weeks decasarm then jump right into 6 weeks 1andro followed by 4 weeks pct with aromx...you can run aromx for 8 weeks if you like or save the bottle for future use, and the stack comes with body mortar and pum fixx
    Oh ok ok , will this work (or actually be harmful oO) with LG? because i like the scheme of working out fasted...early in the morning :3!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

no problem at all, i also only train fasted....
    www.lgsciences.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Sweet , time to put on some lean mass then , I'll just keep my staples in to help out lol:

BCAA's
    Creatine
    Beta-Alanine
    Glutamine
    Fish oil
    Multi

For the pct , would adding erase and daa be a good idea? Just in case hehe...and yeah it looks like I'll finally out on some mean muscle mass with this haha , quite cheap too with the promo code
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

aromx has an ai in it so no need for erase, daa if you want to but dont need to....
    www.lgsciences.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Lol I feel like i'll bulk up quite a bit on it too haha but its ok ;p I'm quite good at shedding fat anyway hehe.
  19. Registered User

Thanks for info gang
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Iv just come off a cycle of 1-t, im 3 weeks into PCT , question is, by the 4th week could i jump on the decasarm with it being less surpressive then hit a bulker after that? I was going to stack it with dermacrine although stacking is not a good idea is it ?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djtitch20
    Iv just come off a cycle of 1-t, im 3 weeks into PCT , question is, by the 4th week could i jump on the decasarm with it being less surpressive then hit a bulker after that? I was going to stack it with dermacrine although stacking is not a good idea is it ?
    Yes at 4 weeks you can jump into DecaSarm and lead that up to your bulker. Also correct don't stack it with dermacrine. If you wanted to do that decavol would be the better option.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.

DecaSARM only good for cutting?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sprintstar01
    DecaSARM only good for cutting?
    No, but cutting and recomping are likely going to be its biggest use for most.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Yes at 4 weeks you can jump into DecaSarm and lead that up to your bulker. Also correct don't stack it with dermacrine. If you wanted to do that decavol would be the better option.
    Thanks, if i did stack with dermacrine would there be an issue ?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.

So maybe 1-andro/4AD for 6 weeks then go into PCT then 4ish weeks of DecaSARM?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sprintstar01
    So maybe 1-andro/4AD for 6 weeks then go into PCT then 4ish weeks of DecaSARM?
    That would work great.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djtitch20

Thanks, if i did stack with dermacrine would there be an issue ?
    There wouldn't be any issue other then you would not be allowing the DecaSarm to do its job as intended.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    There wouldn't be any issue other then you would not be allowing the DecaSarm to do its job as intended.
    so i would loose the sarm aspect but still get the effect of the target hormone? reason im asking is i thought deca was best stacked with test? so if i drcide to run solo i was thinkin 8 weeks sarm followed by 4 weeks of androbulk? thanks for replies thus far man
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

You are better off using decavol in that case. DecaSARM should not be used with other steroids or prohormones.
    Stanadrol with either will keep your libido going.
    How come the box says it stacks well with 4-AD then if your'e not supposed to run it with a ph? :P Should have used like Arom or something lol
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rs_pwner
    How come the box says it stacks well with 4-AD then if your'e not supposed to run it with a ph? :P Should have used like Arom or something lol
    It can be stacked with any of AMS products, just when stacking it with another PH/anabolic you sort of negate the idea of a SARM as in it's selectivity because more then just the muscle and bone tissue will end up being affected.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 50% Off DecaSARM
    By CopyCat in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 01:00 PM