Anabolic Growth Kit Dosing Question

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
I’m looking at starting a four week cycle with Anabolic Growth Kit andam thinking of dosing it the following way:

Week1/Week2/Week3/week4/etc.

1-Andro: 2/2/2/2
Decavol: 2/2/2/2
4AD: 0/2/3/3

Arom-X:0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2
3gDAA: 0/0/0/0/1/1/1/1/1/1

Essentially, I am wondering if there is any real benefit to running the 4AD that way to help with libido/lethargy near the end of the cycle or if I should leave the tabs in the first week.

Also, I generally workout early (7AM) and I’m wondering the ideal timing for each. I assume before training, 30minutes apart?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
One of the best stacks ever used.
I ran 1 ad, 4 ad, decavol 4 weeks then arom x for PCT for 4 weeks

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15-30 min apart at least an hour would be better. IMO evenly spaces throughout the day to maintain even levels of hormones all day would be ideal. especially space the 1-ad and 4-ad the furthest apart. I always took 1ad first, then deca, then 4ad.

I always workout out at varying times due to the time I have available, but always tried to have either the 1ad or decavol dosed before my workout if possible. Other than that I did not worry about having all of them dosed for a workout. Especially since if I took all 3 too soon together then worked out I found my blood pressure would go up uncomfortably.

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
Likely going start this next week, maybe with I-force Intimidate rather than the DAS during pct. Once a 30 day cycle and 30 day pct are complete, how long is it advised to wait before going again?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Likely going start this next week, maybe with I-force Intimidate rather than the DAS during pct. Once a 30 day cycle and 30 day pct are complete, how long is it advised to wait before going again?
Only blood work can really tell you, but the general rule of thumb is Time On + PCT = Time Off

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
im on the same cycle cept with mass drops 1andro and 4 ad, upon waking i take a 1-andro, bout 2 hours later i take a dose of the mass drops, then 2 hrs or so later i take the 4-ad, do this twice a day to kee even levels