AMS Hormone Regulation Kit RDe cycle idea/question, Possible Log! - AnabolicMinds.com

AMS Hormone Regulation Kit RDe cycle idea/question, Possible Log!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Hello all,

Been lurking on the site, and a few others for almost a year, haven't posted much. Mostly been trying to learn about products, diet, training, etc. I'm 5'8" 183 lbs, unk BF % but I carry a little extra muscle potential. Diet and training are good, been consistent for about a year and a half.

I wanted to try a mild, non-methylated PH after a successful but side effect ridden P-Mag cycle last year (headaches mainly, plus some stomach discomfort and water retention). After a good amount of research, the AMS Hormone Regulation Kit seems to be the way to go for me.

After looking at the product, I was thinking a good way to run it might be as follows:

Day 1-7: 1-Andro at 2 tabs per day
    Day 8-12: 1-Andro at 2 tabs per day, 4-AD at 2 tabs per day
    Day 13-19: 1-Andro at 3 tabs per day, 4-AD at 2 tabs per day
    Day 20-24: 1-Andro at 3 tabs per day, 4-AD at 3 tabs per day
    Day 24-31: 4-AD at 3 tabs per day

Followed by 30 days of Arom-X at 2 daily.
    Men's Multi, Fish Oil, 3,000 mg vitamin C daily throughout cycle.

Basically, what this represents is 24 days of each compound, the first 12 days at 2 tabs of each daily, bumped up to 3 daily for last 12 days, bringing in 4-AD one week after start of 1-Andro. This is all based on the theory that the 4-AD is being administered slightly behind the 1-Andro to keep the libido, aggression, mood, etc up as the 1-Andro dose increases, and the last week is finished out with 4-AD solo. This also allows me to get a full 31 day cycle out of one 60 ct bottle of each product, easing into and getting the benefits of a HIGHER DOSAGE of each compound without having to buy extra product, or cut my cycle short. If 3 daily turns out to bring on too many sides, I can always bump it back down to 2. Also, staggering the dosage increases allows me to figure out which compound increase might be bringing on sides, and I can fine tune the cycle as I go if need be.

Anyone think this is a good plan, or is this retarded and should I stick with 2 daily of each compound, and just start and end both at the same time? Or stick with 2 daily of each and start the 4-AD a week late?

Any input would be appreciated. Please provide a reason why this is a bad idea of you think so. Answers like "Nah bro, just run em at 2 a day straight through and make sure you eat" without more info won't really be helpful. If that's the best thing, I'm in for it but I just need to know why you think so.

If I decide to run it, I will probably do a mini log/review on it - Starting stats, updates, final results.

Goal is recomp, will be eating just above maintenance.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've had good success with these kits
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Jackso View Post
    Hello all,

Been lurking on the site, and a few others for almost a year, haven't posted much. Mostly been trying to learn about products, diet, training, etc. I'm 5'8" 183 lbs, unk BF % but I carry a little extra muscle potential. Diet and training are good, been consistent for about a year and a half.

I wanted to try a mild, non-methylated PH after a successful but side effect ridden P-Mag cycle last year (headaches mainly, plus some stomach discomfort and water retention). After a good amount of research, the AMS Hormone Regulation Kit seems to be the way to go for me.

After looking at the product, I was thinking a good way to run it might be as follows:

Day 1-7: 1-Andro at 2 tabs per day
    Day 8-12: 1-Andro at 2 tabs per day, 4-AD at 2 tabs per day
    Day 13-19: 1-Andro at 3 tabs per day, 4-AD at 2 tabs per day
    Day 20-24: 1-Andro at 3 tabs per day, 4-AD at 3 tabs per day
    Day 24-31: 4-AD at 3 tabs per day

Followed by 30 days of Arom-X at 2 daily.
    Men's Multi, Fish Oil, 3,000 mg vitamin C daily throughout cycle.

Basically, what this represents is 24 days of each compound, the first 12 days at 2 tabs of each daily, bumped up to 3 daily for last 12 days, bringing in 4-AD one week after start of 1-Andro. This is all based on the theory that the 4-AD is being administered slightly behind the 1-Andro to keep the libido, aggression, mood, etc up as the 1-Andro dose increases, and the last week is finished out with 4-AD solo. This also allows me to get a full 31 day cycle out of one 60 ct bottle of each product, easing into and getting the benefits of a HIGHER DOSAGE of each compound without having to buy extra product, or cut my cycle short. If 3 daily turns out to bring on too many sides, I can always bump it back down to 2. Also, staggering the dosage increases allows me to figure out which compound increase might be bringing on sides, and I can fine tune the cycle as I go if need be.

Anyone think this is a good plan, or is this retarded and should I stick with 2 daily of each compound, and just start and end both at the same time? Or stick with 2 daily of each and start the 4-AD a week late?

Any input would be appreciated. Please provide a reason why this is a bad idea of you think so. Answers like "Nah bro, just run em at 2 a day straight through and make sure you eat" without more info won't really be helpful. If that's the best thing, I'm in for it but I just need to know why you think so.

If I decide to run it, I will probably do a mini log/review on it - Starting stats, updates, final results.

Goal is recomp, will be eating just above maintenance.
    HELL YES BRO....great idea..get ready to get your swoll on
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your plan is solid
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do a log for sure!!!! I did a log on my AMS 8 weeker, great products. Cant wait to try the RDe series.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Thanks guys. Gotta wait till I get paid, then I will order the stack.

Update... Got my BF % measured at gym today via the electronic handle deal.
    Post-workout BF measurement (which I hear is slightly inaccurate, on the side of being fatter) was 14%. Leaving me with LBM of 158 lbs, fat 26 lbs.

Goal is to get to 180 lbs, 10% BF without losing any lean mass. This would put me at 162lbs of LBM, 18 lbs of fat.

You guys think losing 4% of BF while gaining 4 lbs of lean muscle is realistically possible on this stack, or is this goal pretty lofty? Doesn't seem that crazy to me.

Would it be more realistic to run this as a cut and just lose 12 lbs of fat to get down to 10% BF (176 lb) and maintain my lean mass?

By the way, keep in mind I'm at 14%, trying to get down to 10%, which is the only reason I think the aforementioned recomp might be possible. If I was already at 10% trying to get down to 6% and gain 4 lbs of muscle on this (much less likely I think), I would have to laugh a little at myself.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

P5Sky, I remember seeing your log. Will have to go back and find it and check it out again. As I recall, you saw some pretty pleasing results. Hopefully the RDe does what it says and is even more effective.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hormone Regulation Kit
    By forcefan27 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 07:42 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 10:47 PM
  3. Hormone Regulation Kit 8 Week Cycle (w/Decavol)
    By AnabolicJames in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 05:24 AM
  4. Old Hormone regulation kit
    By thompsonste in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 05:15 AM
  5. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit UTT - LOG
    By rayrayy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:51 AM