Effervescent Elitism by Advanced Muscle Science

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Effervescent Elitism

Advanced Muscle Science never stops bringing you the best prohormone technology. Today we are introducing you to our new Chrome Series. The Chrome Series in its simplest form utilizes the same effective rapid dissolve complex that the previous versions utilized, but introduces an effervescent matrix. Are you foaming at the mouth yet? (Pun intended)

The effervescent matrix was actually added to accomplish a few very simple things. First by adding an effervescent matrix to an orally disintegrating tab, you cause a release of carbon dioxide when it comes in contact with your saliva. This shifts the local pH as the tab disintegrates and the lower pH allows a poorly water soluble prohormone to become significantly more water soluble (dissolution). Second this enhances buccal penetration along with the use of our existing hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HPBCD). In other words, we are getting even more prohormone directly into the bloodstream and bypassing negative hepatic metabolism. The new effervescent matrix, together with our past delivery technology, leads to improved gains, and a better bang for your buck.

To give you a better idea of how this delivery technology is superior, let’s first take a look at some current supplements and drugs using an effervescent matrix. First in 2010 research was published out of Cairo University that developed and compared an orally disintegrating tablet (including hydroxyl propyl beta cyclodextrin, and an effervescent matrix) to a regular oral supplement (1). The supplement is a popular nootropic known as vinpocetine, used to enhance memory and also sold as a drug to treat stroke victims (caviton). Vinpocetine, like prohormones is poorly water soluble and is rapidly broken down by first pass metabolism and for this reason they felt an orally disintegrating tab would improve the pharmacokinetics. And they were right. They found that the orally disintegrating tab utilizing an effervescent matrix resulted in a 306% increase in bioavailability!

Now the vinpocetine example is exciting, but it doesn’t really show us an improvement in a cyclodextrin delivery vs. a cyclodextrin + effervescent matrix. Therefore we looked to a patent filed in 2008 (2). What is great about this patent are the research and the compound they studied. The compound is known as progesterone, which is used in hormonal replacement therapy for women. Of course we don’t want to supplement progesterone, but much like prohormones progesterone is a sex steroid, which makes it poorly soluble in water. And just like prohormones progesterone has a poor bioavailability (6-8%) when administered orally (3). The inventors were trying to better an existing orally disintegrating formulation which consisted of progesterone, HPCD, as wells as other basic ingredients such as flavoring. So they created the same formula, with the addition of an effervescent matrix (citric acid, and sodium bicarbonate). With the two formulations they then completed a pharmacokinetic study using each formulation which contained equal amounts of the studied active (in this case progesterone). As you can see below there was a significantly greater spike in “Example 2” which contains the effervescent matrix.

In the graph above it doesn’t appear much different from “Example 1”, however when you factor in the all important area under the curve (AUC) you would find a bioavailability increase of 30%. And this is why Advanced Muscle Science believes you will see a similar increase in bioavailability with the new line of effervescent matrix enhanced prohormones.

References1. Preparation and in vitro/in vivo characterization of porous sublingual tablets containing ternary kneaded solid system of vinpocetine with î-cyclodextrin and hydroxy Acid. Aburahma MH, El-Laithy HM, Hamza Yel-S. Cairo, Egypt : Sci Pharm., 2010, Vols. 78(2):363-79.
2. Lorenzo Bellorini, Luca Nocelli, Giorgio Zoppetti. PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITION FOR THE SUBLINGUAL ADMINISTRATION OF PROGESTERONE. US 2010/0240631 A1 United States, Oct 10, 2008.
3. Oral micronized progesterone. Bioavailability pharmacokinetics, pharmacological and therapeutic implications--a review. Sitruk-Ware R, Bricaire C, De Lignieres B, Yaneva H, Mauvais-Jarvis P. Paris, France. : Contraception., 1987, Vols. Oct;36(4):373-402.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome news!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy smokes!!!! So where can a brotha get his hands on some

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the Deca-Sarm available yet?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh snap, cant wait to get my hands on these bad boys!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is cool.
I enjoyed the previous RD tabs, I'll have to give these a shot.

All in all this is the same PH compound so to speak with new chrome canisters that look amazingly cool?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is cool.
I enjoyed the previous RD tabs, I'll have to give these a shot.

All in all this is the same PH compound so to speak with new chrome canisters that look amazingly cool?
Yep, we stepped up the game on packaging. They come in bottles now which I love cause the blister packs didn't seem to hold up well for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yep, we stepped up the game on packaging. They come in bottles now which I love cause the blister packs didn't seem to hold up well for me.
Yeah that back paper always peeled and tabs fell out...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thing with orally disintegrating tablets is that they are intended to be fragile once in your mouth...but not in packaging. So blister packs worked well to keep them intact. Bottles let them bang around a bit by we put a fair amount of cotton in the bottles to avoid this issue.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
The thing with orally disintegrating tablets is that they are intended to be fragile once in your mouth...but not in packaging. So blister packs worked well to keep them intact. Bottles let them bang around a bit by we put a fair amount of cotton in the bottles to avoid this issue.
Hopefully a bit cheaper to produce too :)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Haven't spent nearly as much time on the boards as I would have liked recently, so I've definitely been out of the loop. Very excited about the new AMS products though! I can't get over how much these have improved since the old UTT products (which were still very effective).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if i saw this right but is the sarm in deca sarm naringen? Or however its spelled lol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quigs is alive! :)
Ha! To put it into perspective, I've seen him post a couple times, but I have no idea who he is lol. How long have I been with AMS?

Hang around more Quig, I could use the help!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if i saw this right but is the sarm in deca sarm naringen? Or however its spelled lol.
Not quite. Naringen is what helps Decavol to act as a sarm. Give me a second and I'll drop a link in here to a thread that Royd started on it that will explain in better detail the process.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
'ppreciate that CC ill take a gander at it.
Yeah man no prop. Royd spells it out and does a better job than I ever could lol. I haven't used it yet, but am looking to prolly sometime early summer. I feel like I'm back logged in all the products I want to try lol

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Quigs is alive! :)
Haha...alive and well. Good to see so many familiar faces still around. Life has been crazy over the past 2 years or so...even worse over the last 6-8 months. Will finally be done with my second residency program June 30th (but who's counting?)...and will be able to live a normal life again.

Even though I haven't been on the boards as much as I'd like, I've luckily been able to maintain the training in the gym. My emergency call schedule will be reduced significantly with the new year and I'm looking forward to getting back into the supplement side of the bodybuilding community...and can't think of a better way to kill some free time than to get back to boards like aminds.

Ha! To put it into perspective, I've seen him post a couple times, but I have no idea who he is lol. How long have I been with AMS?

Hang around more Quig, I could use the help!
I'll be around. I remember seeing your posts. Good to see you're with AMS.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
The Decavol (19-norDHEA) product is the SARM. Other companies have claimed SARM like properties from naringen, but it is not a true SARM in the way that the decavol compound is. This has been known for quite a while by those from AMS, and there was a bit of a stir when some of the literature was brought to the boards a couple years ago showing that this compound could indeed act as a legal SARM. It shows an anabolic effect with little/no androgenic side effects.

None of the SARMs yet developed (legal or illegal) are truly selective for anabolic effects in muscle tissues without producing any androgenic effects, but several have come very close (meaning basically that with very high dosages, androgenic effects will be seen).The 19-nor compound is one of them.

Here is one of the studies that would support this:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378427408000234

Now I know that the 19-norDHEA is not the exact compound listed in the above abstract, but the main target hormone of decavol is the same 19-norandrostenedione listed above. Any concerns with conversion efficacy should have long been resolved by now. If not clinically, then by the user reports/logs across the boards.[h=1]
Not quite. Naringen is what helps Decavol to act as a sarm. Give me a second and I'll drop a link in here to a thread that Royd started on it that will explain in better detail the process.
[/h]
Good write up in that thread!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting to say the least. Enjoyed reading the writeup though.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noyd, does this new delivery change the dosing at all?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
OMG...im in on this ..can u tell im lacking big time :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's gonna be stronger but we kept the suggested dose the same.
Thanks..Would you go 4 weeks or 6 weeks and would you stick with the rec dose?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks..Would you go 4 weeks or 6 weeks and would you stick with the rec dose?
It an be a flexible thing for you man. Depending on what your goals and experiences are. It can def be ran 6 weeks if you want. Probably starting out at the recommended dosage and adjusting from there would be a good idea. If you have ran our products before you may have a better idea of where you want to dose, but yeah, like I said I would start at the recommends and go from there.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It an be a flexible thing for you man. Depending on what your goals and experiences are. It can def be ran 6 weeks if you want. Probably starting out at the recommended dosage and adjusting from there would be a good idea. If you have ran our products before you may have a better idea of where you want to dose, but yeah, like I said I would start at the recommends and go from there.
Agreed

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks real promising!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Royd The Noyd Company Promotions 1
nostrum420 Supplements 4
IGF-1/GH 4