Effervescent Elitism by Advanced Muscle Science

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Eclipse.... Here's the link...

Legal SARM by AMS
    'ppreciate that CC ill take a gander at it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

'ppreciate that CC ill take a gander at it.
    Yeah man no prop. Royd spells it out and does a better job than I ever could lol. I haven't used it yet, but am looking to prolly sometime early summer. I feel like I'm back logged in all the products I want to try lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Quigs is alive!
    Haha...alive and well. Good to see so many familiar faces still around. Life has been crazy over the past 2 years or so...even worse over the last 6-8 months. Will finally be done with my second residency program June 30th (but who's counting?)...and will be able to live a normal life again.

Even though I haven't been on the boards as much as I'd like, I've luckily been able to maintain the training in the gym. My emergency call schedule will be reduced significantly with the new year and I'm looking forward to getting back into the supplement side of the bodybuilding community...and can't think of a better way to kill some free time than to get back to boards like aminds.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Ha! To put it into perspective, I've seen him post a couple times, but I have no idea who he is lol. How long have I been with AMS?

Hang around more Quig, I could use the help!
    I'll be around. I remember seeing your posts. Good to see you're with AMS.
    Advanced Muscle Science

4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Not sure if i saw this right but is the sarm in deca sarm naringen? Or however its spelled lol.
    The Decavol (19-norDHEA) product is the SARM. Other companies have claimed SARM like properties from naringen, but it is not a true SARM in the way that the decavol compound is. This has been known for quite a while by those from AMS, and there was a bit of a stir when some of the literature was brought to the boards a couple years ago showing that this compound could indeed act as a legal SARM. It shows an anabolic effect with little/no androgenic side effects.

None of the SARMs yet developed (legal or illegal) are truly selective for anabolic effects in muscle tissues without producing any androgenic effects, but several have come very close (meaning basically that with very high dosages, androgenic effects will be seen).The 19-nor compound is one of them.

Here is one of the studies that would support this:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...78427408000234

Now I know that the 19-norDHEA is not the exact compound listed in the above abstract, but the main target hormone of decavol is the same 19-norandrostenedione listed above. Any concerns with conversion efficacy should have long been resolved by now. If not clinically, then by the user reports/logs across the boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Not quite. Naringen is what helps Decavol to act as a sarm. Give me a second and I'll drop a link in here to a thread that Royd started on it that will explain in better detail the process.

Good write up in that thread!
    Advanced Muscle Science

5. Interesting to say the least. Enjoyed reading the writeup though.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

6. WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks good.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks good.
    Thx marms
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

8. Noyd, does this new delivery change the dosing at all?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Noyd, does this new delivery change the dosing at all?
    It's gonna be stronger but we kept the suggested dose the same.
    ForeRunner Labs

10. OMG...im in on this ..can u tell im lacking big time
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

11. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    It's gonna be stronger but we kept the suggested dose the same.
    Thanks..Would you go 4 weeks or 6 weeks and would you stick with the rec dose?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Thanks..Would you go 4 weeks or 6 weeks and would you stick with the rec dose?
    It an be a flexible thing for you man. Depending on what your goals and experiences are. It can def be ran 6 weeks if you want. Probably starting out at the recommended dosage and adjusting from there would be a good idea. If you have ran our products before you may have a better idea of where you want to dose, but yeah, like I said I would start at the recommends and go from there.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

13. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    It an be a flexible thing for you man. Depending on what your goals and experiences are. It can def be ran 6 weeks if you want. Probably starting out at the recommended dosage and adjusting from there would be a good idea. If you have ran our products before you may have a better idea of where you want to dose, but yeah, like I said I would start at the recommends and go from there.
    Agreed
    ForeRunner Labs

14. This looks real promising!!!

RECOVERBRO

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advanced Muscle Science 4-AD?
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 02:14 PM