AMS 2012..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gang, might want to check out our Facebook fanpage on updated PH's line coming out end of this month
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advanced-Muscle-Science/119777228033238
End of December or Janurary?

I'm going to take a look now....

Edit: just looked.

Can't wait to try the new decaSarm but what exactly is it and how is it different than deca-vol?

These tabs are claimed to be 30% stronger? :thumbsup:

Nutting but good shît. I can see my self ordered an anabolic growth kit with a bottle of arom x and some deca-sarm! :D

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
End of december and produts non methyl

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a good move.... Good stuff man. I hope round 2 of AMS products are as good or better than round 1.

I got juicy off my first taste of these products....
Great prices!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited for these products for sure. When will we find out whats in DecaSarm? I got two bottles of 4AD UTT still gonna have to find something to stack them with.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm excited for these products for sure. When will we find out whats in DecaSarm? I got two bottles of 4AD UTT still gonna have to find something to stack them with.
Hurry and sell that stuff off or use it lol.
The new stuff is going to be amazing!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I am not mistaken most of these are bulkers?
When is Frl coming out with the alpha hard and lean? Or more cutters? Need a summer cut. Hardener essentially. Any of these do that? Deca is for mass usually pretty wet, 1-andro as well seems like a more mass orientated one as it's usually a stacker. 4ad is to fight lethargy and for strength right? Gotta do a bit more diggin around I guess :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If I am not mistaken most of these are bulkers?
When is Frl coming out with the alpha hard and lean? Or more cutters? Need a summer cut. Hardener essentially. Any of these do that? Deca is for mass usually pretty wet, 1-andro as well seems like a more mass orientated one as it's usually a stacker. 4ad is to fight lethargy and for strength right? Gotta do a bit more diggin around I guess :)
I think you're on the money.
Think I'm going to try and get my hands on a deca RDe tabs and some alpha bulk that comes out.

I will worry about being lean and hard once I pack on some mass...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you're on the money.
Think I'm going to try and get my hands on a deca RDe tabs and some alpha bulk that comes out.

I will worry about being lean and hard once I pack on some mass...
Hehe. I'm a fatty though... Either way good non methyls in here. Maybe I'll stack them with the alpha stuff. ;)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In our forum here look for a thread titled Legal Sarms by AMS. It has some more info on DecaSarm.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Body Mortar

Sup gang.. as we get read to roll in the new Body Mortar CF version.. I need to make room myself for the new..so with that.. i will be selling off the rest of my Body Mortar CF and Regular Body Mortar for low price...contact me for more info.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah guys, buy it all asap so I can get some of the new Body Mortar from him lol

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys, buy it all asap so I can get some of the new Body Mortar from him lol
Might even do some FREE SHIPPING for our AMS followers

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NICE!!!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
ooo and i do have Blue Raz Berry and Fruit Punch left in the regular BM

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys If you're interested in the 4-AD RD / Alpha Mass Stack from Forerunner labs / AMS... ive got a few stacks left for $80 delivered... Hit me up...
Dang...well if you need more info gang..PM me

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Body Mortar w/Electrolytes

For those asking about the panel facts:
Also, if you do a google search for you new PH's RDE line, you will get a hit of retailers now taking pre-orders

Attachments

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw some of these i like looks of Deca Sarm Rde for sure will be in a future cycle but i'm waiting for you FRL's Alpha line to be released thats a winner for sure.